Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meow_Aleena thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
shalu i 2 noticed that he has dne naitiks job many tyms do u remembr that???when naitik"s eye got infected..n 1 hina ki replacement mein 1 moti si b ati hai smetyms..
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Another Blooper...before Akshara was going to her Maayka forcefully,Nandini called and said she is coming..abhi bhi nhi aayi woh??
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: akshi

shalu i 2 noticed that he has dne naitiks job many tyms do u remembr that???when naitik"s eye got infected..n 1 hina ki replacement mein 1 moti si b ati hai smetyms..

LOLπŸ˜†
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
not a blooper as such by again recycling of clothes...
I posted a while back that the sari varsha wore on ananya's birthday kinjal of saathiya wore the same one previously on diwali rishton ki mithaas...and now varsha has given that sari to Gopi Vau to wear for makar sankriti🀣...It looked the best on varsha/pooja.

And also i posted Nikhil's mehendi outfit was worn by ishaan of sasural genda phool...now that same outfit has gone to a guy in ise pyaar ko ka naam doon..N.K to wear...

And did you notice in yeh rishta when naksh and family went to the random wedding in which akshara had designed the jewlery for the bride...the bride's dad was wearing natik's sherwani which he had worn early...il post pic of this one it made me🀣...when i find the pics il put them in this post.
_Ilma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krutiv100

not a blooper as such by again recycling of clothes...
I posted a while back that the sari varsha wore on ananya's birthday kinjal of saathiya wore the same one previously on diwali rishton ki mithaas...and now varsha has given that sari to Gopi Vau to wear for makar sankriti🀣...It looked the best on varsha/pooja.

And also i posted Nikhil's mehendi outfit was worn by ishaan of sasural genda phool...now that same outfit has gone to a guy in ise pyaar ko ka naam doon..N.K to wear...

And did you notice in yeh rishta when naksh and family went to the random wedding in which akshara had designed the jewlery for the bride...the bride's dad was wearing natik's sherwani which he had worn early...il post pic of this one it made me🀣...when i find the pics il put them in this post.

YES! YES! AND YES! and to add to that Payal in IPKKND was wearing the lehenga Rashmi wore for her engagement... πŸ˜†
everyones recycling.. now that the queen and the duchess is doing the same thing... so why not πŸ˜† 
sara_sara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
where does machars come in middle of winter?????   do the cvs forget that the show is bbased in northen part of india not in south india.

and is akshi's  pallu jadoo waal pallu every time she has it on her head her hair seems like end up in tie and as soon as she get the pallu d/n hair is loose,  
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i was watching old epi of the show when Akshara NAitik accepted the alliance dekha toh Dr.kothari was a teacher in the coll where akshara and varsha learnt
here is a pic

janhavi58 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pree4ru

i was watching old epi of the show when Akshara NAitik accepted the alliance dekha toh Dr.kothari was a teacher in the coll where akshara and varsha learnt
here is a pic

nice one...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: janhavi58

nice one...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

heehhe i was shocked πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
ammu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pree4ru

here is a pic

cv's bhi naπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†