Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahwishsolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sweet_deepshi

may be lekin when they showed it after the anniversary day akshara saw the packed gift and so the gift consists of sumthing else n not the cd coz if cd hota toh surely naitik n akshara wud have opened it up..!😊

yeah u r rite he didnot open the gift
mahwishsolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhaviben

i  was  thinking  the  same  the  photo  was  of  first  teej  but  the  flashback  was  of  secound  πŸ˜†but  then  she  have  all the 3  teej  photos  were  there  😳

yup i noticed it too
__VJ__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Arey wake up CV s ... In today s episode... gayathri was shown wearing the same Yellow saree while talking wid akshi in de nyt as well as while taking wid babhi maa in de  morning... it lukd very obvious...
Edited by vink - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vink

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Arey wake up CV s ... In today s episode... gayathri was shown wearing the same Yellow saree while talking wid akshi in de nyt as well as while taking wid babhi maa in de morning... it lukd very obvious...</font>

yup.. I too noticed that.. We should check bm's sari also whether that was same or different.. I toh found her all her saris same..🀣
This sari blooper had happened earlier also with rj n varsha.. So cvs or editors be careful from next time,πŸ˜†
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Todays  blooper  was  when  DJ  left  with  baisa  akshi  was  not  pregnent  and  now  she  is  6  month  pregnent  as  per  show  and  today  g3  told  bma  that  dj  is  gone  from  last  3  month  so  how  the  time  chang  from  akshis  6  month  to  djs  3  monthπŸ˜†
_Ilma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was watching Diwali Rishton Ki Mithas and guess who I saw??

Is it a Star Plus blooper or did DJ actually come?? I am certain that this if from the Star Parivaar Awards...
Adhervika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhaviben

Todays  blooper  was  when  DJ  left  with  baisa  akshi  was  not  pregnent  and  now  she  is  6  month  pregnent  as  per  show  and  today  g3  told  bma  that  dj  is  gone  from  last  3  month  so  how  the  time  chang  from  akshis  6  month  to  djs  3  monthπŸ˜†

yes madhavi di i also noticed...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† BM ko tym ka pata hi nahi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†waise wo toh buaji ko chodne naukheda gaya tha na toh kaam kaha se aa gaya...
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari1508

yup.. I too noticed that.. We should check bm's sari also whether that was same or different.. I toh found her all her saris same..🀣
This sari blooper had happened earlier also with rj n varsha.. So cvs or editors be careful from next time,πŸ˜†

i too noticed it.its a result of bad editing.
shilpach thumbnail
During Navrathri Akshara was 4th month pregnant and its not diwali yet and she is 6 months pregnant. They are planning for godh bharai in the month of karthik. Karthik is definitely not 2/3 months away from navrathri
Edited by shilpach - 12 years ago
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shilpach

During Navrathri Akshara was 4th month pregnant and its not diwali yet and she is 6 months pregnant. They are planning for godh bharai in the month of karthik. Karthik is definitely not 2/3 months away from navrathri

even I wonder d same... karthik month starts from the day after diwali...  If karthik month didn't come yet... den diwali not yet completed in the show??? πŸ˜•