Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

haafizah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Waise jab akshi ne naitik ko khush khabri sunayi thi tab me hud hosh me nahi thi itni khushi thi ke blooper bhi nazar nahin Aaya

Jab Akshi hospital me gayi thi toh uske haath me purse tha
Ghar aayi thi ke purse gayab sirf file thi
Kya akshi hospital me purse chor gayi ?

Jis ke haath woh purse aayi uski toh lottery nikal gayi singhaniya ki bahu ka purse   ðŸ˜ƒ 😉Edited by haafizah1 - 12 years ago
((((( thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krutiv100

in yesteday's epi of sasural genda phool,ishaan was wearing the same sherwani that nikhil wore on his and rashmi's sangeet/mehndi
not a good pic but its all i could find of ishaan

and the grooms dad in sasural genda phool was wearing naitik's sherwani😆..when i find pics il upload them...

gr8 find.. I was also thinking after seeing Ishaan's shervani I have seen it somewhere.. But couldnt remember.
--manu-- thumbnail
bloopers in yday's epi...
1) aksh made a yellow top out of a red material...
2) ajay was show with a grown up kid, but his son had a namkaran only few month's back (after ak's mc )...even if we over look that, how come naitik's classmates ve such grown up kids when he is supposed 2 b just 24 or 25 yrs old..sab ne school mein hi shaadi racha dali thi ke??.. lol..
3) aksh's cousin frm US who threw the party , was shown amongst naitik's friend circle... probably as the wife of 1 of his friends..
_Ilma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: armanukhan

bloopers in yday's epi...
1) aksh made a yellow top out of a red material...
2) ajay was show with a grown up kid, but his son had a namkaran only few month's back (after ak's mc )...even if we over look that, how come naitik's classmates ve such grown up kids when he is supposed 2 b just 24 or 25 yrs old..sab ne school mein hi shaadi racha dali thi ke??.. lol..
3) aksh's cousin frm US who threw the party , was shown amongst naitik's friend circle... probably as the wife of 1 of his friends..

🤣 u made my day!!
during the MC track that guy's name was Vijay and now his name has changed to Ajay... lol

--manu-- thumbnail
@ apoorshan...
the cvs look quite confused abt the guy actually...they introduced him as ajay, renamed him vijay during the mc track n now back 2 ajay once again...n the funniest part is, along with his name his wife also keeps on changing...cvs really need 2 pay attention 2 these little details..
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 in yest episode i think most of u might have observed. rather than calling it as blooper,i wud tell as editing mistake. in M's scene,wen RJ n others were talking, RJ n Varsha was wearing same saree that they worn wen they visited S's.i think this scene was supposed to be shown on they before yest, becoz acc to yest episode n even 3rd oct episode they had show that already day was passed.
so this is  a result of bad editing.
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: (((((

gr8 find.. I was also thinking after seeing Ishaan's shervani I have seen it somewhere.. But couldnt remember.

not only ishaan wat alok is wearing is worn by naitik in SPA shoot in 2011
divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
One blooper - there was an editing mistake  in 4th october episode - RB is telling Singania's that Vish had called and  told that Gopal lost his job . But in the next episode only Shaurya is telling Vish that Gopal has lost his job - 😆
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyasn

One blooper - there was an editing mistake  in 4th october episode - RB is telling Singania's that Vish had called and  told that Gopal lost his job . But in the next episode only Shaurya is telling Vish that Gopal has lost his job - 😆

s even i too observed. rather than blooper it is bad editing.
Aru. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: preksha_naksh

not only ishaan wat alok is wearing is worn by naitik in SPA shoot in 2011

gr8 obsevation😆