Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: armanukhan

while showing her gift (album) 2 naitik, aksh says that on her 1st teej she was shocked 2 know that naitik is also fasting...but the flashback scene shown was of the 2nd teej...
aksh ne pehli teej ss mein manaai thi...the scene was frm 2nd teet at ms n aksh was mad at naitik coz of sneha... but it can easily b overlooked 4 the brilliance of the epi..

i  was  thinking  the  same  the  photo  was  of  first  teej  but  the  flashback  was  of  secound  ๐Ÿ˜†but  then  she  have  all the 3  teej  photos  were  there  ๐Ÿ˜ณ
1cuties thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhaviben

i  was  thinking  the  same  the  photo  was  of  first  teej  but  the  flashback  was  of  secound  ๐Ÿ˜†but  then  she  have  all the 3  teej  photos  were  there  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

ya n u noticed that in yr akshara has celebrate teej 3 times n they ๐Ÿ˜†celebrating there 2nd aniversery
kingini_aardra thumbnail
Originally posted by: dipshikaGUPTA

ya n u noticed that in yr akshara has celebrate teej 3 times n they ๐Ÿ˜†celebrating there 2nd aniversery

1 teej was soon after their marriage...so when 3 teej comes it is their 2 anniversary
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
akshara nai naitik ka packed gift khola hi nahi...jis k bare mai mohit keh raha tha k toh itna b romantic ho sakta hai...isnt it a blooper...
kingini_aardra thumbnail
Originally posted by: sadia94

akshara nai naitik ka packed gift khola hi nahi...jis k bare mai mohit keh raha tha k toh itna b romantic ho sakta hai...isnt it a blooper...

ya..they didnt show that..
-Nasreen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sadia94

i think o gift he CD HOGI woh gift cover wahi tha na
deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: fazeel

i think o gift he CD HOGI woh gift cover wahi tha na

may be lekin when they showed it after the anniversary day akshara saw the packed gift and so the gift consists of sumthing else n not the cd coz if cd hota toh surely naitik n akshara wud have opened it up..!๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by sweet_deepshi - 12 years ago
haafizah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yaar jab akshi baar baar saris draw me nikalthi thi aur itna jaldi try be usne kardiya
Naitik sentence ek mukhata toh aa jaati

Samaj nahin aaraha itna jaldi try kar sakthi hai

Superwomen hai. Mujhe bhi is se trainin chahiye sari koh jaldi pehne ki

๐Ÿ˜†    ๐Ÿ˜‰
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Originally posted by: haafizah1

Yaar jab akshi baar baar saris draw me nikalthi thi aur itna jaldi try be usne kardiya
Naitik sentence ek mukhata toh aa jaati

Samaj nahin aaraha itna jaldi try kar sakthi hai

Superwomen hai. Mujhe bhi is se trainin chahiye sari koh jaldi pehne ki

๐Ÿ˜†    ๐Ÿ˜‰

as  per  i know  she  was  just  took  the  saris  but  she  was  trying  the  blouse  first  and  they  dont  fit  her  and  she  is  getting  angry  with  this. as  she  is  growing  the  sari  can  fit  to  any  prgn. even  9month. the  proble  is  always  with  blouses  and  the  shaw  she  was  looking  at  blouses  while  she  was  taking  sari.
_Ilma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Not sure whether this is blooper. But seriously how many cars to the Singhania's have??
I always thought that they had only Two cars. One for Naitik and the other Dj's. But seems like they have more. But their driveway is enough only for two cars, wonder where they park the rest?? and the who owns the other two?? May be Maharaj Ji and RB...
But the best thing is they have huge fans of Honda Civic ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

1. White and Beige (White?? ๐Ÿ˜• from when??)

2. Beige and Black (I always thought that they had a beige and a black)

3. Beige and Grey (Grey???)