Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Today  i  was  watching  the  march 09 episode  of  YR  and  i  found  out  that  akshis  dr. for her  preg.   DR. Kothari  is  the same  as  her  collage teacher  Mr. Jariwala   who  told  akshi  to  study. its  episode 2nd april 09πŸ˜†
and  the  secound  blooper is  that  akshis  sasural  people do  eat  onion  and  garlic  . in  april 09  episode  Bma  told  G3  to  make  khana  for  her  without  onion  and  garlic while  she  have  vrate. and  in   after  batawara  in  2 march 2011 episdoe  naksh  went  to  market  and  were  buying  onion. and  nitik  argued  with  bhiya  that  40 rs. kilo  is  to  muchπŸ˜† and  today  maharaji  told  rj  that  they  dont  eat  onion  and  garlicπŸ˜†
shayal1436 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: madhaviben

Today  i  was  watching  the  march 09 episode  of  YR  and  i  found  out  that  akshis  dr. for her  preg.   DR. Kothari  is  the same  as  her  collage teacher  Mr. Jariwala   who  told  akshi  to  study. its  episode 2nd april 09πŸ˜†
and  the  secound  blooper is  that  akshis  sasural  people do  eat  onion  and  garlic  . in  april 09  episode  Bma  told  G3  to  make  khana  for  her  without  onion  and  garlic while  she  have  vrate. and  in   after  batawara  in  2 march 2011 episdoe  naksh  went  to  market  and  were  buying  onion. and  nitik  argued  with  bhiya  that  40 rs. kilo  is  to  muchπŸ˜† and  today  maharaji  told  rj  that  they  dont  eat  onion  and  garlicπŸ˜†

hahahahaha extreamly good observationz lol.πŸ˜†
_Ilma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

wow!! great observation!! he he cracks me up!!
Tulsey thumbnail

OMG...u must be kidding!!  How can the CV's do that?  Don't they have "extra's" to act as DR?  How can they make such a blooper.

OH! they probably don't know that we have ultra magnifying eyes watching the serials?

Excellent and super observation Madhaviben...I just hope that the CV's read this topic everyday.
Adhervika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes Madhavi di.i also noticed that they eat onion and garlic...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
In short CV ko bhulne ki bimari hai...
short term memory loss...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
_Divya_ thumbnail

Wooowww Bapu... 🀣 Kya parkhi nazrein hai aapki... πŸ‘ πŸ‘

-.Shriya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

🀣 kya obs he dii😲... ye cvs b naa buddhu he πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: divi4u

<font face="Georgia" color="#cc0066">Wooowww Bapu... 🀣 Kya parkhi nazrein hai aapki... πŸ‘ πŸ‘</font>

Akhir Bapu kiske hai...Hamare...🀣
Nandini6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: apoorshan

Good observation Nishi. And also her nail polish changed from Red to Purple/Pink as well... πŸ˜†

may she forgot which jacket & nail polish she was wearing πŸ˜† the next dayπŸ˜†
--manu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
while showing her gift (album) 2 naitik, aksh says that on her 1st teej she was shocked 2 know that naitik is also fasting...but the flashback scene shown was of the 2nd teej...
aksh ne pehli teej ss mein manaai thi...the scene was frm 2nd teet at ms n aksh was mad at naitik coz of sneha... but it can easily b overlooked 4 the brilliance of the epi..