Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shayal1436 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: madhaviben

i  edited  the  post  now  both  the  pic  are  there🤣

ROFLROFL good observation how did u remember what akshi's jewellery lukd like lolROFL
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shayal1436

🤣🤣 good observation how did u remember what akshi's jewellery lukd like lol🤣

good  that  you  say  that. i  remamber  all   the  akshis  jewellery  and  this  one  thing  is  make  mad my  MIL  while  she  see  all  gulaal, sathiya  and  other  show  and  if  i  am  in  kichen  and  see  any  shot  i  tell  her  that  gopi  or  gullaal  is  wearing  akshis  sari  and  jewellery  and  she  get  realy  irritated  by  me🤣  but  this  my  job  to  remember   all   jewellery. not  only  the  show. any  were  if  i  go  to  the  wedding  in  family  and  friends  i  know  everyones  sari's  colour  and  style  and  probebly  the  price  too😆. this  is  what  i  think  i  did  the  PHD  in  it.but  ya  naksh  ki  baat  is  difrent. my  love  and  passion. 😳
Edited by madhaviben - 12 years ago
shayal1436 thumbnail

good  that  you  say  that. i  remamber  all   the  akshis  jewellery  and  this  one  thing  is  make  mad my  MIL  while  she  see  all  gulaal, sathiya  and  other  show  and  if  i  am  in  kichen  and  see  any  shot  i  tell  her  that  gopi  or  gullaal  is  wearing  akshis  sari  and  jewellery  and  she  get  realy  irritated  by  me🤣  but  this  my  job  to  remember   all   jewellery. not  only  the  show. any  were  if  i  go  to  the  wedding  in  family  and  friends  i  know  everyones  sari's  colour  and  style  and  probebly  the  price  too😆. this  is  what  i  think  i  did  the  PHD  in  it.but  ya  naksh  ki  baat  is  difrent. my  love  and  passion. 😳

even my mom watches gulaal and the gopi bahu one and if i say anything about them she gets angry at me but yaa u have an awsome memory u can look at a sari and tell the price then no one should lie to you aye did u notice anything about the prices for the "designer" saris the wedding planner chandni gave to the singhania'sROFL were they designer sari's..ROFL
anamika00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

i  edited  the  post  now  both  the  pic  are  there🤣

good observation madhavi...hatsoff to you😃
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
chandni  ke  sadi  ka  to  mai  500rs  bhi  na  du🤣. and  i  dont  care  about  designer  sari    . i  always  make  my  own  design  and  i  never  go  to  the  big  shopes  some  time  small  shope  have  better  sari  . but  i  only  shop  when  i  go  to  india  for  indian  sari. not  here.
shayal1436 thumbnail

chandni  ke  sadi  ka  to  mai  500rs  bhi  na  du🤣. and  i  dont  care  about  designer  sari    . i  always  make  my  own  design  and  i  never  go  to  the  big  shopes  some  time  small  shope  have  better  sari  . but  i  only  shop  when  i  go  to  india  for  indian  sari. not  here.

how much wud 500rs be in dollars because i have never been to india but one thing for sure chandni ke saari se ache dhaniya ke sari haiROFL
Madhavi_Di thumbnail

Bloper  of  more  jewelary🤣.akshi  ka  nekles  bana  rahsmi  ka  mangtika🤣
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Originally posted by: shayal1436

how much wud 500rs be in dollars because i have never been to india but one thing for sure chandni ke saari se ache dhaniya ke sari hai🤣

500  rs  is  10  dollers😆.but  i  will  never  liked  chandi  ki  sari😆
divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
How did Shaurya get inside the house with Varmala 😆
shayal1436 thumbnail
the baraati's and the horse infront of shaurya's car when he was stuck in the traffic jam when he went to get the varmala was the horse nikhil came on and all the people dancing were the same. same baraati's went to same wedding on the same night aur ghora had to carry to dulha's 🤣 bechara.