Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sdhg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: saru.g

me too was thinking the same... she told gayatri he was getting ready... but then they show naitik in ofc...

sab pagaal hogaya hain aur humein karne ke koshish main hain😭
Adhervika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

did any1 notice this blooper..
kaumu and i did!
akshi tells bindu while writing cards that naitik has gone to ofc...

in kitchen... she tells g3 that naitik is getting ready...
naitik ofc se ghar kab aaya? aur kyun ready hua aane k baad

Yes i also noticed this...
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
arey sab kuch count kare toh ek hi din me yeh thread 100 pages cross kar jaayega...πŸ˜† ab jo naitik ne akshara ki bday pe jo pendent gift kiya woh toh usse pehle bhi hina wahi pehenti thi bas usiko nikaalke phir pehna diya...🀣
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: saman.17

arey sab kuch count kare toh ek hi din me yeh thread 100 pages cross kar jaayega...πŸ˜† ab jo naitik ne akshara ki bday pe jo pendent gift kiya woh toh usse pehle bhi hina wahi pehenti thi bas usiko nikaalke phir pehna diya...🀣

lolzzz ya i knw tat and when muimji sent the box was big rectangular one bt wen naitik gifted box square aur chota hogaya πŸ˜†
Priyaanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If I'm not wrong the pendant was worn by ragini in bidaai during post leap ...I guess I have once seen nivedita of CCBM also wearing similar pendant ...I guess the jewellery is shared among the heroines of RS shows...
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priyaanj

If I'm not wrong the pendant was worn by ragini in bidaai during post leap ...I guess I have once seen nivedita of CCBM also wearing similar pendant ...I guess the jewellery is shared among the heroines of RS shows...

as far as i ve seen hina has not shared anything til now but its her personal pendent i think as she was wearing tat in off screen too...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: saman.17

as far as i ve seen hina has not shared anything til now but its her personal pendent i think as she was wearing tat in off screen too...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

I too think that chain was her personal thing... she is wearing it from many days...
kingini_aardra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saru.g

I too think that chain was her personal thing... she is wearing it from many days...

tes its her personal pendant...😊
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Priyaanj

i think its her personal one she was wareing it off screen n also before it was gifted to her too
Priyaanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kingini_aardra

tes its her personal pendant...😊

Oh ok ...the pendant was very much similar so I said...may be I'm wrong...sorry 😊