Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i  dont know  if  it  is  blooper  or not  but  the  hotel  room  were  naksh  were  staying  in  ME  it  was  Nivedita 's mayaka  and  the  room  was  his  brothers. and  viren  lived  there  when  he  was  sick.😆so  they  use  CCBM   ka  set  for  mount  abu  🤣
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: madhaviben

i dont know if it is blooper or not but the hotel room were naksh were staying in ME it was Nivedita 's mayaka and the room was his brothers. and viren lived there when he was sick.😆so they use CCBM ka set for mount abu 🤣

ha di,isliye tho akshara ccbm k farewell party mein aana-jana laga rahi thi.
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Hinakshara

ha di,isliye tho akshara ccbm k farewell party mein aana-jana laga rahi thi.

haa... I too observed... I too felt that it was from ccbm set... cv's r soo kanjoos...
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: saru.g

haa... I too observed... I too felt that it was from ccbm set... cv's r soo kanjoos...

sirf yr k liye kanjoosi hai wo rs.u know us ccbm k liye rs ne ek asli car ko jalayi thi.but naksh ko holiday par ek achi jagah bejna unhe manzoor nahi hai.abhi tak yr ki success party bhi pending hai.i think ab yr ki bhi farewell party hi milegi(but i dont want 2 this happen).
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Hinakshara

sirf yr k liye kanjoosi hai wo rs.u know us ccbm k liye rs ne ek asli car ko jalayi thi.but naksh ko holiday par ek achi jagah bejna unhe manzoor nahi hai.abhi tak yr ki success party bhi pending hai.i think ab yr ki bhi farewell party hi milegi(but i dont want 2 this happen).

haa yaar... he is very conjoose regarding yrkkh... before he used to concentrate on bidai n then ccbm... actually yrkkh is his very successful show... but I dont know he never shows interest in this... when yrkkh is on top n complete 600 episodes they told they will be having party n till now they didn't have at all... it completed 650 episodes also...
kingini_aardra thumbnail
in the maha episode g3 packed akshis bag...and how come the suit inside that...
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
n the chain naitik gifted akshi was the chain which she was whereing 4 d past few days
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i  dont know  if  it  is  blooper  or not  but  the  hotel  room  were  naksh  were  staying  in  ME  it  was  Nivedita 's mayaka  and  the  room  was  his  brothers. and  viren  lived  there  when  he  was  sick.😆so  they  use  CCBM   ka  set  for  mount  abu  🤣

ya i also noticed it
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
in  today's  episode  nikhil  put  the  ring  on rashmi's  hand  is  the  one  which  naitik  gave  akshra  after  engagment    at  dhaniyas wedding . the  same  ring   is  now  going  to  rashmi🤣
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

in  today's  episode  nikhil  put  the  ring  on rashmi's  hand  is  the  one  which  naitik  gave  akshra  after  engagment    at  dhaniyas wedding . the  same  ring   is  now  going  to  rashmi🤣

wow   nice   observation  MB😃