Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I just read your two updates together very good, very different story and refreshing. Good job.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
ElizaKawa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANJ4

What happened  ... why did you stop like that ...

srry I was tired and had to stop. The heat is killing me and had a headache srry.
ElizaKawa thumbnail

Originally posted by: fortuneprincess

hey!!!!!!!!!!!! why did u stop just like that????๐Ÿ˜ณ... please update soon...i like raji very much... much much more than goham...

The heat was getting to me anyways its nice to here from a raji fan. I will soon
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
update soon

Although fanfic writer myself, i see u have a great story line ahead, i do hope so

its my 1st time after yuks and shilpa ff i am reading it with peace 
great, continue soon

ElizaKawa thumbnail

Originally posted by: swasthi

You stopped right in the middle ... update soon.

ok๐Ÿ˜‰
ElizaKawa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I just read your two updates together very good, very different story and refreshing. Good job.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

thnks๐Ÿ˜Š
ElizaKawa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ElizaKawa

srry about that and i will๐Ÿ˜‰

ElizaKawa thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilli_r

hey nice starting..
continue soon :)

ps: plz add me 2 ur pm list ;)

srry late reply i don't know to 2pm anybody
ElizaKawa thumbnail
Jigar thinking of Rashi as a friend at that time. Rashi came to his office not afraid and notice Sonal (Jigar girlfriend at the time) on Jigar lap. Rashi noticed her from her famous columns in the business section from the paper. Sonal, a reporter for Ind News, a newspaper company known for their bussiness section. Rashi remember her column about Modi's new product, which no one knew about and wasn't suppose to hear about it until next year. Rashi remember how hectic her day was. She had to investigate with other co- workers who got hold of the new product information? and told Sonal.Rashi heard Aham yelling at employees of how this got out? Rashi was uncertain how this situation got solved but  all she know was they released the product early and it was a best seller.

Rashi: Oh God! He is already taken. Rashi overhears.Sonal and Jigar conversation.

Jigar: how about we eat tonight? Gently took her left hand and kissed it. 

Sonal: I have to interview someone for my new column.. 

Jigar: I don't get it! Looked furious and let go of her hand. We never go out and u always have excuses.
Sonal took her right hand and touches his cheek and kissed it with pleading eyes and said, " I'm sorry. I promise, next time I won't miss another date. Jigar looked at Sonal eyes but felt nothing. He just said, " Ok, Next time."

Rashi who couldn't watch any further and wanting to get this over with.Rashi knocked at the door and Sonal jumped up in surprised. Rash coming toward Jigar to give him the new product data. 

Rashi: here is the report on the new product (looking as if she was about to cry) jigar noticed her face looking pale and looked distress. 

Jigar: This is my girlfriend Sonal. Rashi felt as if someone kicked her in the stomach. Rashi holding her tears. 

Rashi: Hi. i'm Rashi. .

Sonal: Nice to meet u. 

Jigar: U look tired? R u ok? U should get a day off?

Rashi: yes, i would love that and said bye.

Jigar felt an uneasy feeling when he saw Rashi face, expression and not noticing his surrounding. Sonal tapped Jigar shoulder and said, " Helloo"! Waving, 

Jigar jumped up from his seat and said I'm taking a little walk. Sonal nodded and serf online.He just said that to check if she was ok. Jigar stalked Rashi all the way to her parked green Toyota compact.Jigar saw Rashi crying and cursing herself for having the feeling of love. Jigar was jealous knowing Rashi liking someone and unaware of the person. Rashi eventually drove off leaving Jigar confused if he was growing feelings for her or not. 

Jigar left the office early and Sonal left him working hours ago.Jigar comes home upset and didn't notice Kokila looking at him with concern. Jigar thought about Rashi, how he had a great time with her when he first met her and decided to call her.Kokila felt relieved when he smiled and headed for his room.

Rashi came home and runs to Gopi room. Gopi all surprised seeing Rashi.

Rashi: tears dropping from her face Gopi he has a girlfriend. Sonal from Ind News. She was wearing a skirt, backless ruffle blouse and I was wearing this ugly jeans and this old suit jacket
Gopi rubs Rashi back and gets her a glass of water. Rashi calms down and looked at Gopi with sincere eyes saying What do I do?

Gopi: Well, think of this a way get to know Jigar better and find more about him and if he turns out the guy u r looking for or not, don't interfere with them. It's just morally wrong.

Rashi: Yeah, I would never hurt my family or you anyway so I would take in ur advice.Thanks Gopi. Rashi in her room and hear her phone ringing. Rashi wonder who was calling and notice it was unknown caller.

Rashi: Hello

Jigar: Hi, u must be wondering how I got ur number? I ask some of your friends.I notice u were  in a bad mood and I was wondering if u want to go to a movie or something? I have nothing else to do. Rashi bouncing up and down on her bed but then frown knowing he was only asking her b/c he must be in a bad moon also. She then told her self if they both go, she'll get to know him better and he would forget about Sonal not attending their date.
Rashi: Sure. I will tell u my address

Jigar: Ok. Writing down her address and says, "I will pick you up in a half an hour."Both said their goodbyes.

Rashi hungs up and tells Gopi about the phone call. Gopi helping Rashi what to wear. After Gopi and Rashi debating about the perfect outfit for this occasion. Rashi wears a white Claudette blouse with her finnest black jeans. Rashi hears the doorbell and answers it and sees Jigar. Jigar wearing a bwhiteshort sleeve t-shirt with a casual button vest and a slim low waist straight suit pants. 

After the drive, Jigar opens the door for Rashi. Jigar asking for any good comedy movies but  the worker inform him there were only chick flicks available. Jigar and Rashi took the tickets. Jigar bought the snacks and on the way looking for Rashi, he should of swear he heard Sunal giggle and ignore it.

He heard it right. Sonal with a mysterious guy was 6 rows behind them. Sonal started to giggle when her mysterious guy kissed her hand. Jigar couldn't see anybody because the lights of the theter dimmed.

Jigar and Rashi notice the characters had the same situation about their own love lives. Jigar and the lead barely hung out their girlfriend and always accept excuses. Rashi and the lead girl felt if they were alone on a journey loving someone who was already taken. The lead broked up with his girlfriend and eventually fallen in love the girl who had loved him secretly. Jigar strongly felt as he was the character in the story and looked at Rashi. Jigar took her hands and intertwined with his. Rashi heart was beating looking up and notice his eyes were like the morning sky giving everyone life to wake up. Rashi was thinking of Gopi words of not interfering with his relationship with Sonal. Rashi looking the other way and trying to untangle their hands but Jigar with a face of determination tighten the intertwined fingers with Rashi.Jigar took his left hand out of the interwined hands and made her look at him.

Rashi was lost looking at him. Rashi couldn't resist his stare and let Jigar kissed her deeply. Sonal who had to go to the bathroom and notice the romance scene. Sonal took hold of Rashi hands and pulled Rashi to the side of the theater. Jigar looking surprised and Sonal date running over to Sonal. Sonal slaps Rashi. Jigar gets up and run toward to Rashi aid. Everyone in the theater looking at them and commenting how this is much better than the movie. 

Sonal: U Bitch! Stealing something that's mine. 

Rashi: I didn't mean too. I...I.Jigar was right next to Rashi. Sonal date running over and hold her by the waist and said, " What's this about?" Jigar knowing their relationship.

Jigar: I get it. I had doubts of U using me in order for you to get the top of the story. It was weird how u just proclaim ur love to me when u interviewed me. I notice u weren't like any reporter who would asked multiple questions in order to get me to talk. Now I know the reason for staying at my office at late hours. Aham was right about u but no I was dumb enough in believing their was a misunderstanding.Don't u worry! I have someone who loves me and pulled Rashi towards him. Rashi looked up in surprise. It's over between us.

Sonal date letting go of Senol and left. Senol left by herself felt defeated and embarrassed. Rashi and Jigar left. Jigar lead Rashi to his car. Jigar took hold of Rashi Hands and said, " Rashi, I love u and kissed her knuckles. Jigar notice her doubted face. . 
Jigar; Rashi, I know ur having doubts. I felt when I met u, u were there and not like my girlfriend who just cheated on me, wasn't around me at all. U wanted to hear my future, and past plans. I felt u wanted to know me. Why did I follow U to see if u were ok.? Jigar looked embarrassed and Rashi blushed knowing that. Why did I felt so hurt when u were hurt? I had to admit, I was attractive to you when u came in and u were confused hearing me being Mr. Modi. Sonal hated jokes so I eventually stopped. 

Rashi: letting go of his hands and looked at him directly to his face. I believe u but I want to know how u meet that horrible creature and what do u mean Aham was right? 

love_vampires thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice update :) please update more of ahem and gopi soon as well
rashi's and jigar's love story is very interesting :)