nilli_r thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey nice starting..
continue soon :)

ps: plz add me 2 ur pm list ;)
ElizaKawa thumbnail
When the elevator opened. A extravagant office came to view. Gopi noticed at the right was the full view of Mumbai. The glass window looked as if was bought today. At the left she saw a plasma screen tv wall mounted. The center of the room was a well crafted wooden desk. A man talking on the phone. Gopi took a step closer and her eyes widen.

Jigar interviewing for Rashi sake. Jigar didn't spotted Gopi. Jigar called Rashi.

Jigar: "I don't see Gopi" in a irritated voice.

Rashi: I'm srrry.(in a pleading voice) i don't know where she could be. Jigar hungs up. Oh god! jigar would be mad at me for some time noW!

Gopi: (inner thoughts) playing with her fingers and looking all corners of the office. Oh no! What if he assumes I tried to kiss- up to him. hits her forehead and hisses.

Aham: (in his fake call and inner thoughts) Adorable. she's nervous. Notice hitting her forehead. Okay! that's enough mischief's for today. Ending his fake call. Looking up and acting surprised.

Gopi: I didn't know you work here. I see your busy. I'll just go. Turning her head and hears

Aham: Stands up and says, " WAIT!" Got a grip of Gopi's elbow. Gopi facing him.
Remember I saw your survey and ask about it.

Gopi:(Inner thoughts) Yeah he did. I had no intentions showing it to him. So there's nothing to worry about.aham noticing her sigh of relief.

Aham: Sits down. Don't you want this job? Gopi nods and looked at her elbow.(looks uncomfortable) Aham letting go of Gopi arm. (inner thoughts) Why couldn't I held her elbow a little longer? Kanaji this is unfair. U owe me and pouted. Gopi gave her survey. Aham pretending to concentrated.on the survey but stolled few glances of Gopi. Gopi admiring the office. He noticed Gopi loved the most of the office was the view of Mumbai. Aham snapped his fingers. Hello!

Gopi: Srry. looking at Aham waiting  for his answer

Aham: U got the job. Even if you are not the best candidate toward this job.

Gopi: Thank you!! Jumping up and down. I promise I will give this job all i got!!Shaking Ahams hand. Wait (noticing his statement) Why are u hiring me?

AhaM: Gopi still holding his hands and pretended not noticing his hand. (inner thoughts)kanaji u are forgivin. U told me ur real ambition toward this job and I could see u have the potential. u don't how many times I seen others lying about their surveys. I notice you have a part time as a fitness trainer? Gopi notice her hands. Letting go.Feeling no sparks yet.

Gopi: Srry again. Yeah. It's not far from here. It's getting late. stands up. All my info is on the survey. Wanted to persuade her to stay but had something else in mind.

Aham: Before u go. U start tommorow. 8'o clock sharp. U have to wear a skirt, blouse and high heels to work. It's the uniform code here.Aham noticed Gopi wanted to protest but she couldn't afford to loose this job and no choice and said,"ji."Gopi leaving in a hurry.Aham had a smug looked on his face knowing there was no uniform code here.I can't wait to see her in those clothes!!!

Jigar walks in furious then noticed Gopi's survey.

Jigar: Now I get it. You were the one that wanted to interview as Parang told me but I took that as a joke. I did the interviews for nothing now that u interview Gopi. Aham holding Jigar shirt with a agitated look on his face

Jigar: Hey! U got it all wrong! Aham letting go of Jigar. remember Rashi. Gopi is Rashi cousin.

Aham felt ecstatic knowing he will see more of Gopi than he expected. 

Aham: Then I made my secretary send Gopi up in my office as I heard u wanted to do the interview.

Jigar: (teasing) So r u two dating?

Aham: (blushed) Shut up man!

Jigar: shoot! I have to apologized to Rashi. Bringing his phone out and dialing her number

Gopi came home to a angry Rashi.

I felt I didn't put much feeling into this. Again srry about misspellings and the grammar. Anyone is welcomed to update the next part or the whole story.

Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Liked this chapter and mischievous Ahem

Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey 
it was a lovely part!
I loved this mischievous Ahem!!
Please continue as soon as possible.
PS: don't discourage yourself, you have a potential good writing skills!

-Pooja
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey  both chapter were very good ..  please continue..you are doing great
nilli_r thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
heyy its was amazingg updatee :)
Plzz continuee XD
and update fast :)
ElizaKawa thumbnail
Gopi opens the door and sees fuming Rashi crossed arms in the dining room. Gopi tilted her head and ask herself Why is Rash... oh never mind  (thinking where to get a blouse and a skirt plus high heels) heading toward the hallway. Rashi yells Gopi!!!!! Gopi looks at Rashi. Rashi walking towards Gopi. Gopi stood there and waited for Rashi. Rashi and Gopi facing each other

Gopi: Rashi what's wrong u look all fired up? 

Rashi: You!!!in a intense voice. Why did u skip the interview? Did u know I ask Jigar to do  ur interview.  Rashi who couldn't stay mad at Gopi then cried at her shoulder. Gopi why did u skip the meeting? WHy Why? in a pleading voice. Now Jigar will...then hears her phone rings and sees it's Jigar. Rashi whiped her tears and said Hello

Jigar: Hello. Rashi, I'm sorry I yelled at you. Did Gopi tell u who personally interview her? Aham hears Gopi name and runs next to Jigar trying to hear the conversation and said r u talking to Gopi? Oh yeah, don't forget to wear her blouse, skirt and high heels. What? Why?

Aham: whispers which Rashi could still hear. I sorta made a little lie, that we had a dress code

Jigar: No and leave this a conversation between me and my lady. Aham leaves and Jigar was surprised. Aham would normally take that offensive and will start something but he was so love sick that he bumped his head at the door while walking out.   

Rashi: blushed after hearing Jigar. Gopi who had a smile in her face knowing Rashi wasn't mad anymore and her relationship with Jigar is till going strong. sigh a relief. What do you mean? Is that Aham? You mean Aham is smitten by...  R u playing with me? Aham is not the type.. U know? Jigar: I know. Rashi says Really? This is no joke, right?OMG! Gopi says who's that? Rashi says Gopi! Gopi! I have to tell u something?

Jigar: No!!! Don't tell her? I think Aham would want us to keep quiet because knowing Aham pass relationships didn't work out so well knowing his position in Modi Industries.

Rashi: Yeah. Gopi signals her departure and head towards her room. I know. Gopi would feel guilty getting this job because Aham is in love with her. Gopi is not the kind of person who would get something using her appearance than other girls. Gopi would surely quit her job

Jigar: Aham would blame me and take out his anger on our employees.

Rashi: We have to bring them together. Oh yeah, tell Aham I would dress Gopi up.

Jigar: I know how? and thanks but Rashi meet me tomorrow and I would like to ask you something important? I think it will also help build Gohem relationship? No. I would pick u up instead.

Rashi: Ok and hangs up.

Rashi then remember her first meeting with Jigar.  Rashi, a marketing research normally gave her data to Aham. Aham who would criticize Rashi works and would always ask her to alter the data. One day, Rshi hesitantly walk to his office but then see a different man who looks warm and a funny person. 

Rashi: Where is Mr. Modi?

Jigar: I am Mr. Modi silly. Rashi confused. I am but  I am Aham's cousin.  I will be taking over for a little while. Pls seat.

Rashi: Here's the data for our new product. Rashi then remember's Aham temper and thought Jigar must have the same  temper. Rashi closed her eyes and waited to be yelled at. Jigar reviewing the data.

Jigar: Why are ur eyes closed? 

Rashi: stammering I...I...

Jigar: Don't worry. I am not like Aham at all. I no it's hard to believe.
Rashi for once in her life felt she was safe and felt this feeling of love.This is good and don't worry I won't take back my words. 
So, why won't we go out for a bite? I'm starving. Rashi nods and both cruising in his White Porsche. Rashi and Jigar eating in a dinner and talked about their childhood, future plans and past.

Rashi came home to Gopi. Rashi humming while washing the dishes. Gopi noticing her humming and know Rashi hums if she is in a good mood but this hum was different and knows she was in love(a cousin or sisiter instict) Gopi dragged rashi to her room 

Rashi: Gopi, what's so important than my dishes.

Gopi: Rashi R u in love? Rashi looks surprised knowing she was in love 

Rashi: Yes. looking down out of embarrassment.

Gopi:who? WHo?

Rashi: I know he is the cousin of the meany. Gopi he is totally different from mr. meany. Srry Gopi I never told the meany name, I just puke when I hear his name.

Gopi: I know. Its okay, now finish ur dishes. Gopi wanted to talk more and realize Rashi didn't turn off the sink faucet. Rashi came to a wet kitchen. 

Jigar thinking of Rashi as a friend. Rashi came to his office not afraid and notice

Edited by ElizaKawa - 12 years ago
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What happened  ... why did you stop like that ...
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey!!!!!!!!!!!! why did u stop just like that????😳... please update soon...i like raji very much... much much more than goham...
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You stopped right in the middle ... update soon.