Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: Aham chases after Gopi

ElizaKawa thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi this is my first ff. I have such bad grammar. I think I won't update another.
Also, did I spell Kanaji right? I am not Hindu so I am not familiar with certain things. Saath Nibhana Saathiya is my first Hnidi drama I've ever watch (just Love It)

Aham, soul air to Modi Industries. Handsome, adored by every women,
 intelligent and rich. Today wasn't his day.At the last minute, his driver called in sick. His car was getting repaired because last week, Jigar and him got in a car accident. That day he learned never drink and drive. He had no choice to take the bus. Chirang, Parang and Jigar left early to go to a business meeting leaving Aham in his sleep. For the first time Aham overslept. Chirang, Parang and Jigar didn't know what to do. So,they decided to let him sleep in. Last night, he was pacing around his room.(Bitting his nails) wondering where would he find a girl? who would accept him for him and not for his riches.He yelled, "I tried blind dates and dating sites." Eventually Aham slept furious. 

Gopi, a naive, bright girl. She never thought about love and she was not going to start now. She was brilliant and was lucky to have scholarships to pay her four years of university. She has a BBA in marketing. 

Gopi lived with her aunt Urmila and cousin Rashi. Urmila who always supported Gopi and loved her as her own. Rashi who already worked at Modi Industries. Gave the advice to Gopi to apply for the marketing management. Rashi assure her she will get the job because Jigar (her boyfriend) will help them out. Gopi would never forget Rashi came home with a smile and told Gopi , "I did it. I made Jigar notice me." Later on the following week they both dated until now.  

Rashi left early to pick up something from work.  Gopi who wasn't dress. Gopi who insisted Rashi to leave without her and will take the bus. Rashi thanked her and left saying, "you are a life.saver. Gopi got dressed. Then heared the doorbell ring and saw Panna with her adorable Hello Kitty backpack.

Gopi was making breakfast for Panna

Panna: Gopi, why aren't ever with a guy like Rashi?"                                      Gopi smiled and bent over to Panna

Gopi: Panna, you are to young to know about these things. I'll talk about this when you are ready.                                                                                        Panna who made a puppy face towards Gopi. Gopi couldn't resist. 

Gopi: Fine. I don't feel ready to love anyone.Now! no more questions. 

After their breakfast, she walked Panna to school. Waving goodbye. She then noticed the time.

Gopi running late for her interview. She run toward the bus stop and just made it. After she paid, a man behind wearing a black suit.Looking irritated toward the machine.The machine wouldn't take his dollar. Gopi helped him and smiled saying, " Here, use my dollar. Next time, remember to bring flat dollars". Aham was starring like an idiot. Seeing her hair tied in a ponytail, her cherry colored lips to her ravishing complexion. He came out of the trance and paid. He sat next to Gopi in the bus. 

Aham looking at her admiring her green salwar kameez. He then notice a survey toward Modi Industries. Which he is the vice-president of. He couldn't help but smirk. Aham tapped her shoulder.

Aham: Thank You for helping me.

Gopi: No Prob

Aham: I couldn't help and saw ur survey.

Gopi: Yeah. I desperately need this job. It's complicated. I know I am not the best candidate toward this job. I just want to work with other fellow co-workers and give it all I got. I hope Kanaji will help me on this one.

Aham:  I think Kanaji just did. (with a mischievous smile) Hey, your name?

Gopi: What? (Gopi scratches her head and just told herself to forget it) Gopi (srry don't know the last name)

Gopi: Whats urs...(notice her stop.stands up and dashes off) 

Aham purposely stayed behind toward the next stop. He came out of the bus and called his secretary, "Today, I will be doing the interviewing"  

Gopi looked at the extravagant architecture of Modi Industries. Gopi jaw dropped to see the main hall especially noticing the Maria Theresa chandeliers. Gopi was biting her lips for reinsurance. She saw the front desk and ask, " I am here for the interview" The front desk received a call, " Send Gopi in my office" and she nodded. The front desk ask, " Are u Gopi?" Gopi looked confused before she could say anything. She was told to take the elevator and go at the top floor of the building.

Edited by ElizaKawa - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelirebelli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great start Eliza, please keep it going...😊
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Eliza, Fascinating please update soon. (though there are small spelling mistakes, it doesn't distract from the essence of your story, which is good).
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Eliza, this seems to be a very interesting and different take on the Gohem storyline.

By the way you are doing just fine, no need to worry much about grammar as you are keeping the pace well.

Looking forward the update.
Edited by swasthi - 12 years ago
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Eliza! 
this is a great start to the FF, please continue when ever possible!
Looking forward to reading more of it! 
and as far as grammar is concerned, it's not bad at all..just few things here and there but it doesn't affect much on the whole outcome of the story! soo keep writing! 

-Pooja
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
its very very intresting please continue
Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very interesting, can't wait for the next chapter
atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey,

That's a nice start..Please continue soon, would love to read more from you.

Luv atop
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
reli nyc beginin
so cute

cn u plzz pm me wen u update