New ff - Double dhamakas - Sushaan

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

well everyone, this is my 1st fanfic on SGP, i usually write ff on SNS forums so thought give it a try on Sushaan.  So here we go. i am going to start from ishaan not recognizing suhana and then sonali to come back. If u love to read my previous ffs and my current live ff, just lemme know, i give u the links straight away.
--------------------------------------

Part 1

Since the accident, Ishan has completely ignoring Suhana. Why not he has hurt his head, and because of that he completely forgotten his 1 or 2 years life. He needed time to recollect the memories of suhana. Ishaan had come home, after 5 days hospitalized. 

He sees everything the same as it was before when his marriage was cancelled due to a woman saying he doesn't have a black spot on his back. It confused him totally. Why a black spot. It wasn't special any how, we are only humans god sake he thought. He was scared that he will be getting married, but he was already to suhana. 

Suhana on the other hand compltely heart brokened. Ishaan had completely ignoring her, prank she thought. Disha and Rajni thought the same. These mens are bholo they all thought. 

Ishaan goes to his bedroom and lies down. He sees everything at the same spot. He sees suhana outside and looks down. "Who is she, and why she looking at me like that" he thought. He doesn't even know her.

He gets up and tells her go downstairs to his sister and don't annoy him. 
Suhana again got hurt, she runs downstairs and starts to cry in dadi room and was lying on her lap. 

Rajni, inder and elesh comes inside and cracks some jokes with suhana and cheers her up. They all goes outside and sits down. 

They starts to talk about majnu aunty and how she always talking about her beautiful daughter and beautiful locality etc etc and burst out laughing how suhana shouts at her and how she brings her to her senses.

Ishaan wakes up, hearing a sound of his decrepit scooter getting broken, runs downstairs in his injury state and sees his scooter broken in several parts by Sona and was taken away by people. 

Sona was back, to bring ishaan to his sense and bring the truth in front of him - as he is married to suhana not a bachelor. 

Sona was annoyed. How can he simply forget suhana and remember everyone. She knew he is surely faking it for sure. She could tell  by his face reactions. Why not? they are best friends. 

Ishaan asks badi ma: who is this?

Sona looks at him, stunned for sure.

1st suhana now sonali? 😲

Alok: you don't know her?

Ishaan: no.

He shook his head

Rajni: you don't recognize her?

Ishaan shook his head several times. : what is this, i don't understand whats going on. Has everyone gone mad? seems like these two unknown girls(sonali, suhana) rajni, disha bhabhi, elesh and inder are going mad. I don't understand anything.

He looked at Alok in a confused way, thinking to himself, now this is the chance to irritate this pagli sonali.

---------------
Is he faking it in front of the family? But why- find out in the next chapter
Sorry its a bit short.
Enjoy 

Edited by ayesha_78 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey aysha u invite here 
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ishan is even not reconizing sona how sad
-GayabCat- thumbnail
u will find out in the next few chapters if he faking it or not
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
best part is He doesn't recognize S !!!!!! 👏   🤣  
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hilarious
love it
update soonnn
thanks pm

thank-you-desi-glitters-28

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am so happy,😆😆 do you know why? I can't stand Miss S🤢😡 and I am delighted that Ishaan doesn't remember her!! Wohooo. Thankyou so much for this (if only this could happen in SGP!)
-GayabCat- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

I am so happy,😆😆 do you know why? I can't stand Miss S🤢😡 and I am delighted that Ishaan doesn't remember her!! Wohooo. Thankyou so much for this (if only this could happen in SGP!)

😆 i hate sonali myself sheemu di

welcome
if u had read my 50 odd fanfics of Sns  leads gopi-aehem u will know how i made a fine touch in them 😉 with one live one going on right now 

i wish sonali never existed at all
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well accodring to the original show, there is a strong possibility of HER return!!🤢 Indeed there will be alot of heated debates when that time comes!!
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Well accodring to the original show, there is a strong possibility of HER return!!🤢 Indeed there will be alot of heated debates when that time comes!!

yup there is a possibility of her coming back, but in this ff there not going to be a single ishaan - sonali romance. all to do is, sonali to fix him properly. 

ill update the next chapter tomorrow as am currently writing one on my ff- kuch kuch hota hai in sns forum