India-Forums

Grand Finale Performances review (Page 2)

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
The BEST TAKKAR ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

The popping of D and Prince, the bollywood of Parvez and Siddhesh! Couldn't get better! Big smile

P.S- I LOVED the chemistry that Dharmesh and Parvez shared in their dance! Big smile

Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 21 May 2011 at 6:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Natkhatpari

Natkhatpari Senior Member
Natkhatpari
Natkhatpari

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

P.S. I hope I didn't forget any of the performances today. If I did, blame the people above me because I was just copying their list. LOL

he heROFL
no u didn't forget but as akanna mentioned in another post, I think they have edited one performance out... 

check this link for complete break up of points http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1688398

like when they showed the finale score it was : 343 (DID1) v/s 353 (DID2)

But if you put down all the scores from all performances it only adds up to 307 (DID1) v/s 319 (DID2)

so there is a difference of 36 and 34 points which would be the points of some other performance if shown... Shocked

luv2dance

Natkhatpari
Natkhatpari

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv2dance

Very true. I was surprised to see that. Initially I was like okay and then okay and then not okay Angry They were saying that Prince is Prince and no need to prove anymore. Can we please apply that to other contestants cause most of them proved themselves a bunch of times. Forgetting a step is not a crime and with that pressure its quiet a possibility but saying him that its okay if YOU (PRINCE) forget the step, is wrong Dead Judges need to be fair when it comes to judging dance Unhappy that bothers me!   

@bold, completely agree... the judges were saying like, since u r prince its ok even if you forget steps... that really pissed me off.. n then when they gave kruti 8, i was like wth... Thumbs Down

luv2dance

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
1) kruti and Jai solos:
i am really disappointed when they 8s to kruti. She deserved 9s. If jai gets 10s eventhough he did not reach trampoline smoothly plus did not use the second prop well..that poriotn on  trampoline was not good at all still he got 50. Kruti did amazing job..her initial portion was like i got goose-bump..so touchy.

2) Punit-amrita duet:
On the other hand ..punit-amrita were lucky to get 9s other wise it was not good performance to me..there was nothing new..and that prop was kind of meshy...I dont know Ammu dont make good pair with anybody...why. She is good with female buddy

3) Siddesh was very bad.sorry...aisa koi finale mein karta hai???? it was ordinary...

4) Prince: I feel so sorry for him. He was outstanding in the beginning

5) Vrushali:  its common dance to me...remember alisha and khusbhu..what a performance they gave in DID1..compare to that vrushali was not good at all...itna to sab karte hain, still she got 8s.

6) Poor amar..prop nahi lagana tha.BBoy jaisa kuch karta to acha tha.

7) Josh group dance: I thought they were doing same steps, common once, in dandia section. Not good.

8) Jalwa: as remo said not much dance, but hilarious act.
 Dharmesh and Punit very well deserved marks.

Takkar was awesome. D and parvez overshine prince-siddesh.

Natkhatpari

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Well, we dint forget to mention any contestant performance but we sure dint mention about Shiamak and Remo sirs performances LOL I will write about that too just to make our analysis COMPLETE and FLAWLESS Tongue

I may sound really silly and stupid but as of now I am never impressed with Shiamak's dance ya Unhappy The background dancers are brilliant and their formations are incredible. Everything is perfect but IMHO just Shaimak sir's dance never attracted me. I only see him doing some extensions. He could be like one of these outstanding choreographers but not that great dancer Shocked I don't know if I am making any sense here LOL but just said what i felt Big smile

Remo was hawttt Big smile It was too good. He is a such a stylish dancer...I just loved the choreography, his peformance...everything was just perfect Clap

Edited by luv2dance - 21 May 2011 at 6:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Natkhatparipigbelly4myfeetshivani003

-Shankar- IF-Rockerz
-Shankar-
-Shankar-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Group :
JOSH - their best so far! (9/10)
JALWA - not their best (8/10)

Duo:
Mayuresh-Bhavna : Luved it but Mayuresh is not new to aeriel. Bhavna was awesome (9/10)
Punit-Amrita : Good! Saw few mistakes but overall, it was great! (8.5/10)

Solo:

Prince : Prince is Prince (8/10)
Siddesh : One of his worst performances to me, could've been much better. (7/10)
jai: Again, Jai is Jai. (9/10)
Vrushali : Good job but not mindblowing. (8/10)

D : speechless (10/10)
Punit: speechless (10/10)
Amar: Aww... (7/10)
Kruti: Awesome dance! Deserved more (9/10)

Takkar
Sid / Prince
7/10

D / Punit
10/10

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Natkhatpari..Sakeena..

Natkhatpari
Natkhatpari

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv2dance

Well, we dint forget to mention any contestant performance but we sure dint mention about Shiamak and Remo sirs performances LOL I will write about that too just to make our analysis COMPLETE and FLAWLESS Tongue

I may sound really silly and stupid but as of now I am never impressed with Shiamak's dance ya Unhappy The background dancers are brilliant and their formations are incredible. Everything is perfect but IMHO just Shaimak sir's dance never attracted me. I only see him doing some extensions. He could be like one of these outstanding choreographers but not that great dancer Shocked I don't know if I am making any sense here LOL but just said what i felt Big smile

Remo was hawttt Big smile It was too good. He is a such a stylish dancer...I just loved the choreography, his peformance...everything was just perfect Clap

oh yeah... i totally forgot these performnces...  I would like to add that I loved when remo n rajeev performed... .rajeev is such a handsome dancer... haaay mein mar jaawa... Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv2danceshivani003

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
^^^^ no kidding Nakhtapari Big smile Rajeev is awesome. We rarely get to see that combination of great choreographer + greater dancer. Rajeev all the way Party

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Natkhatparipavitrianshivani003yipee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index