Phulwa

i'm new here

Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Holla i'm Mew i just started watching Phulwa and i love it ðŸ˜Š Jannat is the cutest girl eva luv her a lot every character is working wonderfully in this serial and i'm enjoying it a lot😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyaptkq thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes dear phulwa is a wonfrful show
murlidharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priyaptkq

yes dear phulwa is a wonfrful show

i agree with u.
we all love phulwa. jannat played it very well. angad also perform as sankar exelently.
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: MewPrincess

Holla i'm Mew i just started watching Phulwa and i love it ðŸ˜Š Jannat is the cutest girl eva luv her a lot every character is working wonderfully in this serial and i'm enjoying it a lot😃

Welcome to this Forum😊
😊
Paramore thumbnail
@priyaptkq yes its very good ðŸ˜Š

@murlidharmona yes Jannat did a fabulous Job and she just the cutest girl i've ever seen and yes Angad is also very good ðŸ˜Š

@PIA.SEN.GUPTA Thank you for your sweetest Welcome thnx a lot ðŸ¤—
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 love watching phulwa always , hay mew princess  as i remember that u were in big boss forum too naa...
Paramore thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

love watching phulwa always , hay mew princess  as i remember that u were in big boss forum too naa...

ya i remember you!!! we both were Shweta fans na? ðŸ˜Š but i've moved on now LOL😆
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MewPrincess

ya i remember you!!! we both were Shweta fans na? ðŸ˜Š but i've moved on now LOL😆

yeah we  were shweta fans along with samir soni , i know ur reason as well why  u left that forum?
Paramore thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

yeah we  were shweta fans along with samir soni , i know ur reason as well why  u left that forum?

yeah tthe Shweta haters were very rude i know that Sam didn't marry ST but was it wrong for us to think? no na? they should have let us think and do what we want right?
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
 yeah..
 those rivals wanted all sam n st fans to seperate from one another , those  were already aware of large nos;s fans of both ... but i never  took their negative comments stadily because i   had already known that those all are like pugnacious dolly and fighting with everyone is  their  good knack...