Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

SSS - Supastar's Sangini super short stories

supastar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I had plans to write a Sangini fanfic, but lately I just can't find the time to put all my ideas on paper.  What I'm about to post here are short scenes which I wish we could have seen on Sangini. It won't be a continuous part by part fanfics like the ones we have around here.

Here's the first one. The idea for this short one popped up after Gauri's bidaai, with Rudra finally brought his bride to the Rawat Mansion. We saw how Rudra changed a lil bit, and agreed to join the family business, after much persuasion, of course. Please excuse the minor grammar mistakes, ya?

He took a look at the clock on the side table again. 5:38 am. Just like he expected, she tiptoed into the room quietly, took out her attire for the day from the wardrobe and headed straight towards the bathroom. That has been her daily routine for the past one month. She would sneak out steathily to sleep in the guest room in the middle of the night, and sneak back in into his bedroom before anybody wakes up.

He heard the shower ran faintly, and he sighed. Two months have passed before he even realised it. Two months since he had lost his temper and gatecrashed her wedding. When he forcefully took her in his arms, and smeared sindoor in her maang against her own will. He winced at the memory, at his own cowardly act.

The sound of running water finally stopped, and he continued to pretend to be asleep. But he could not resist to take a peek when he heard her step out of the bathroom. His heart skipped a beat when he saw her, fresh as dew. His eyes followed her as she made her way to the dressing table. Looking at the reflection she made at the dressing's mirror, he observed as she put on her earrings and bangles, which somehow matched to the colour of her sari. She stood up, and made sure the pleats and pallu of her sari are in place.

Finally, she took a pinch sindoor, and marked her maang. A sense of pride suddenly filled within him. He could not explain why, but he felt... happy.

He began to stretch lazily in bed, and then sat up. 

"Rudra?" She turned to face him. "You're up, already?"

"Hmm." Came his short reply.

Quickly, she came to the bed and sat by his side. "Are you feeling okay?"

He chuckled. "Relax, I'm fine. Why? Is it so unusual that I'm up this early?"

He only received a smile from her as a reply.

"Take out one suit for me while I shower? I really don't want to be late for work today," he told her with smile. He laughed once again when he saw that shocked expression on her face. He gave her palm a light squeeze before continuing, "No need to bring up my breakfast, I'll join the rest at the table."

At the office

He was slowly getting frustrated with the amount of work he managed to complete. Thoughts of her, kept haunting him. Anywhere he looked he saw her, any tiny details would remind him of her. Pushing that file in his hand aside, he picked up his phone and dialled home.

Rang once... Twice...

"Hello?"

"Gauri? It's me." He almost whispered to her.

"Rudra? How's your day so far?" She asked.

"Honestly, I'm still trying the get the hang of things around here... But I'll get through... Listen, there is something... I was wondering..."

"Rudra, is everything okay?" She interrupted him.

"Gauri... it's just that... I just realised that I have not taken you anywhere since we got married," he told her.

For a moment, silence hung in the air.

"I tell you what... Wear something nice, and be ready by seven tonight," he told her.

"What? Wait, where are we going?" He could hear the excitement in her voice.

"Just wait, it's a surprise."

Oh, seven pm tonight seems like an eternity to him. He simply can't wait to see her smiling face when he reaches home.

He can't wait to surrender himself into the arms of true love tonight.

Suggestions and constructive comments are welcomed. 😳 I'll be posting more SS next week.

Edited by supastar - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That's awsome Naz 😍... I clearly can imagine the whole scene!!!

Please post what will happen next !!!!
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks so much for sharing….Brilliant job Naz, plz update soon.

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
fantastic fanfic🤗plz make it a romantic raga ff😳waiting eagerly for the next part😍after the end of sangini i will eagerly wait for all ur raga/sangini ff,of etc😃
pink gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that was really nice☺️...keep up the great job will look forward to your next update
supastar thumbnail
Dear readers, never intended to disappoint you guys, but there won't be any continuation from my last post. These are once off, short scenes.

But no worries, I will post more shorts scenes taken from Sangini, and I will 'modify' them with different twists. WIll post one more shortly.

Lastly, thanks for reading and those lovely feedbacks. Keep 'em coming!

supastar thumbnail

Here's the new one. I got the inspritation to write this short one after Rudra found out that RR's was the one who plotted Pihu's comeback to the Rawat Mansion. We saw how Rudra was adamant about leaving the house, and then both Rudra and Gauri struggled to find a decent place to stay. They finally decided to rent Shanno's small house, with not much furniture in it, and was in a pretty poor condition.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could see this short scene just after the moved into that small house? 😳

Rudra lay on the floor, with only a piece of thick blanket as his makeshift mattress. He was just next to the bed, yet reluctant to be close to her, as if he would disturb her sleep. It didn't surprise him to realize that the only place he wanted to be is near her, watching over her.

He could tell she was not feeling too well, after they were drenched in the chilly rain few days ago. But Gauri, being her usual tough self, put up a brave front and convinced him that she just felt tired. After seeing how helpless she looked when she fell unconscious in his arms earlier, he will never forget one blinding moment of emotional clarity, his turbulence feelings he had for her had settled neatly into place. He will do whatever it takes, to make sure nothing will harm his wife.

He was just about to close his eyes, when suddenly a delirious voice, startled him, "Rudra…"

He quickly got up and sat next to her, "I'm here, Gauri."

"Rudra... " Gauri mumbled again, her breathing seemed uneven. He began to worry when he noticed she was shivering, her teeth chattering.

Without hesitating, he laid next to her, and gathered in his arms. He held her as close to him as he could, offering to her the warmth of his body. He ran his hands over her back, hoping to reduce the chill she was feeling.

"I'm here, sweetheart," He kept on holding and soothing her. "I'll always be here."

A low grunt startled Gauri from her sleep. She could not believe that Rudra was actually there laying next to her, deep in peaceful slumber. Carefully, she turned to face him. For a moment , she wondered how and when they ended sleeping in each other's arms.

She searched his face, only to find a solemn look. She noticed his hair was slightly messy; few strands just fell over his brows. Only now she's aware how handsome he looked, she instinctively brought her hand to his face, running her fingers down his jaw. She had always loved him and deep down inside, she is still hoping that by some miracle he might come to love her too.

Not expecting any response from him, she moved closer and pressed her lips lovingly on his cheek. Quietly, she snuggled back into his arms. Gauri closed her eyes, savouring the warmth he's offering to her while she can. She knew there could never be another chance for her to be this close to him again.

-Ria- thumbnail

Thanks Naz, really nice, loved it.👍🏼

-Ria- thumbnail

Naz…. Plz update as soon as possible, I can't wait for your next short part/scene.

cintu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ur SSS r so good...Short,Simple & Sweet👏..waiting for d next 1.. 😍