Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SushSathisha thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think after seeing his acting towards Radev he is pretending to be ill may he he has got to know about Radev
xDoppelgangerx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sushmavina

I think after seeing his acting towards Radev he is pretending to be ill may he he has got to know about Radev

i know right...because the tika scene and the 1st rasoi scneπŸ˜ƒ
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think after knowin about Radev love, hes pretending so that e can bring them together, after Radev are together he myt reveal the truth about his illness 
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm pretty sure he is really sick? When should he have find out!! He got a head injury!! Why got he so mad at the wedding? So he doesn't know anything? He is just a kid!! And children always bringing people together πŸ˜ƒ 
Also I don't think it is in Rohan character to act like a kid! If he want Radev together he could just told Dev go you can have Radhika πŸ˜‰
Edited by ashna26 - 12 years ago
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
In confuse on this some times I feel...that he had that memory lost...but now not and now he is pretending to get to know what is going on bitween them also I just hope he will help Radhika to find about BB true colour...and in the last moment he will help Radh to prove the true colour of BB an her tail
chymanju7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think rohan is pretending after seeing the rasoi,pagdi n tilak scene
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I actually want him to be ill! Because that would go with the character. Rohan is not a guy who would sit calmly at such issues...rather he would go berserk. So for such a person to remain calm even after knowing that Rads doesnt love him...and pretend like a kid is illogical. 

But one thing can happen...that Rohan is pretending so that he can gain Rads sympathy and eventually love in the form of kid. He would have wondered as to why did Radhika enter his house despite them not being married, if he was in good health, and then would be trying take advantage of the fact. Plus he could be the person who is trying to keep an eye on RaDev. 

Anyhow, his character as a kid is adorable and I am loving it. Let him remain kid for some more time. Its refreshing and sweet!
Shivanee31 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm confused...at time Rohan force me to believe that he is actually pretending to b sick. But anyways as long as he is not doing any harm to RaDev I really don't mind if he is pretending or not. 😊