India-Forums

Let down with participation in GF (Page 2)

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Well, for some reason I feel like Alisha wasn't given much importance in DKS. I don't know if she refused because of her busy schedule, which I dont believe could be possible Confused Kudos to all those who sat there and yet cheered their team members. It takes a lot to appreciate others when they themselves are being put down or left out. I would be extremely depressed if I were them Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Natkhatparitawasheakannashivani003LeadNitrate

tawashe Senior Member
tawashe
tawashe

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
I agree. I thought, being that this is the Grand Finale, everyone would be performing on stage besides the group performance, whether it be in solos, duets, trios or takkar. I was dissapointed to not see the 4 lil masters, Alisha and Kishore perform. Kishore I heard was injured so its fine, but the other 5 I really wanted to see. Unhappy  Like someone mentioned before, being that this GF was a do or die situation I can understand why Vandana and Paulson may not have performed for their respective teams. But Alisha and the lil masters are awesome...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl123

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

I agree, every one has their good and bad days, and i have been saying from the beginning, some dancers got more opportunities than others, whatever  may be the reason, and some other were not utilised properly, vaishnavi, alisha, amrita, gets only one solo, while kruti gets 3 solos, not that i am doubiting their capacities, but it looks so  unfair
Also the potential of so many people  were not properly explorer. I really wanted amrita to do a manipuri classical act, god knows the only thing i saw was the below average contemporary

vaishavi deserved to do a solo but she didnt. Alisha was made to sit around while dancers like vandana got to do solos and duos and what not. Scheduling, timing, god knows what were the reason.

And finale looked so odd, it seems they truncated one set of duo , coz of time, alisha clearly was in costume. and then sending Dharmesh for group act, solo and again takkar,same for prince and siddesh.
Anyways ,its over and we got to see some good dancing, thats the only consolation.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl123luv2dance

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
the I-F article said that Vandana and Pravez were doing a duet in the finale but im so disappointed it didnt happen! i was waiting for it! Cry

in the finale they should have got everyone to dance instead of repeating ppl... yes i understand they made up a strategy to win but if it was a requirement to have everyone perform i wouldve liked it better!

desigirl123shivani003

desigirl123 Groupbie
desigirl123
desigirl123

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Yeah I think you guys are right because it seemed like Alisha and Vandana were wearing dancing costumes so i thought they were eventually going to dance but never did. From the beginning though, the little masters were wearing regular clothes. 
I wonder who decided who makes the cut because I feel like that "takkar" between the judges was a waste of time because they only did one step each. Plus javed ali is a good singer and all but the contestants from DKS should have gotten more importance for the grand finale than him. Those two could have gotten cut IMO. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luv2danceakannashivani003-Aysha-

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
I think many people have already said what I would've liked to say, so no use repeating it again. What I would like to say though is that the distribution of assigning dances was definitely messed up and I'd much rather have had each person give a solo performance and if time permitted, each group does a group dance. Honestly speaking, even though I like SRGMP, that part was unnecessary. So was Shaimak's dance, but don't wanna go thereLOL

desigirl123akanna

aaaabbbb Senior Member
aaaabbbb
aaaabbbb

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
parvez vandana and alisha paulson acts werent even televised :@

-Aysha-ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
The only proper dances were Dsir's solo, Mayu-Bhavna's duet and the takkar...

Dharmesh sir outshined everyone Clap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index