Lux Dance ke Superstars

Let down with participation in GF

desigirl123 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Was it just me or was anyone else disappointed that not everyone danced in the grand finale? The grand finale is the biggest episode of the whole season and everyone should have had a chance in the spotlight for this special episode. I was totally expecting to see a dance from rutu, vaishu, atul, and aveet but was highly disappointed that they didnt get their own dance after contributing greatly to the previous episodes. Furthermore, Alisha, Kishore, Paulson, and Vandana also didnt get their own dance which was also a let down. I didnt get why Punit, Prince, Dharmesh, and Siddhesh danced twice but there was not room for the other dancers to dance even once?! Not fair at all to me. Sorry for the rant but I personally feel that each dancer is important to their team and should be treated equally. 

Yes everyone danced in the group dances but i was expecting more from every single contestant. 

Any thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was going to make a separate thread for this. I really felt bad and extremely disappointed with the way they divided the acts. How on earth some people got chance more than twice and the others are just sitting and clapping 😲😲 like really 😲 Just heights now 😡 Dancers like Alisha, Atul are jut sitting there who are runner ups of DID 😕 Zee should not have had them in DKS if they had the intention of having only some perform the whole DKS. There is nothing called fair 😈 Its all just public attraction 😔 The famous ones are made to dance 10 times and the rest sit and cheer for them like they cant dance at all 👎🏼 Ridiculous 🤢 Everybody should have got atleast one chance considering this a grand finale  
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Honestly, I don't think that contestants were as committed to DKS as they were pretending to be - it was a huge disappointment to see dancers like Alisha and all the Little Masters sit on the sidelines today. However, with Vandana and Paulson - I wouldn't blame the teams for not giving them solos today. I wish the dancers were better spread out though - Punit did a duet and then a solo right after that while Parvez only performed in the takkar round. I wonder how all that was decided.
Pradarshak thumbnail
Probably they did not wish to take any chance...but other than Dharmesh, Jai and Puneet no one did any such "kamaal' in the solo round. They should have had at least a kids' round.

Now I can understand what made Alisha say she was "depressed"...where it was coming from. Poor girl...they did not utilize her potential. At least Kishore and Paulson got to do 2 solos each in previous episodes, even an average dancer like Vandana got to do 2 solos, she even did a trio and a duo. First we sawAlisha in a trio...that too she was not the main character and doing a freestyle/comtemp. with Prince(?)/Paulson(?) and we all know except for one or two none of the trios clicked. So was the fate of her next trio...3 girls. Then we saw her in the "takkar' with a boy, Parvez...haadh hai...and it was not even her best dance area. At last she came out as true "Alisha" as we have always known her in DID1. How many times have you seen Shamak coming to stage even before the dance ended?

Alisha should learn however talented you are...it's politics/dominance everywhere...I really feel bad for her. Now I'm kind a feeling better that DID1 has lost in spite of having more talents in the team. 
Edited by Pradarshak - 12 years ago
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I havent watched the full finale yet, but going with the posts here on this thread... It's very unfair to Alisha by all means!! At least Kishore, Vandu and Paulson didnt do well in DKS, and they were also eliminated early in DID1 and DID2... But Alisha should have been given more and better chances when she has proved to the world how good she is in any style and can beat the boys too in many styles!! How can anyone forget her MJ act - not even boys can nail it that way!! Of course, TL was behind it, but still she executed it perfectly..!!

In fact I felt Atul also wasnt used to his potential in DKS... Avneet got more limelight than him on the show.. Same for Vaishnu, though she got better chances in the start but was moved to sit idle later... She is way better than Rutu IMO.. I dont know who decides who to perform - the judges or the choreographers or the producers or the captains (who happened to be the little ones!)???
luv2dance thumbnail
Everyone has their good and bad days. If they were not talented 1) They would not have been contestants of DID 2) They would not be in DKS. As simple as that na 😕 And who knows what happens on the stage. No one can be under estimated. Even the best can go wrong on stage sometimes and the average dancer can really surprise you. I was so surprised by Punit today. Unless given a chance, how can one prove their talent. It is so ridiculous to see some people did not participate at all while some get 2 chances. Dharmesh, Prince, Siddesh, Punit all got 2 chances. If one of them got 2 chances I can still understand but 4???? If they were not willing to take chances/risks they could have had people do what they are best at. They could have had Atul do b-boying, they could have had Alisha do anything for that matter, they could have had vaishnavi do classical, Paulson do a comic act 👎🏼
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Maybe Alisha was busy with other things and that's why they didn't give her a lot of performances in DKS? I can't imagine why the team or choreographers would intentionally put her on the sidelines.
Edited by *Woh Ajnabee* - 12 years ago
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Maybe Alisha was busy with other things and that's why they didn't give her a lot of performances in DKS? I can't imagine why the team or choreographers would intentionally put her on the sidelines.

Possible, as Alisha was busy with her D3 show schedule as well... But Amar is also in that show... That could be why both of them looked so tired all the time... But if Alisha had the chance to do a solo, she would have nailed it.. Solo would be easier for her to practice in her busy schedule, because she has to schedule the group acts based on the rest of the dancers' schedule..
luv2dance thumbnail
Well, for some reason I feel like Alisha wasn't given much importance in DKS. I don't know if she refused because of her busy schedule, which I dont believe could be possible 😕 Kudos to all those who sat there and yet cheered their team members. It takes a lot to appreciate others when they themselves are being put down or left out. I would be extremely depressed if I were them 🤢
tawashe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree. I thought, being that this is the Grand Finale, everyone would be performing on stage besides the group performance, whether it be in solos, duets, trios or takkar. I was dissapointed to not see the 4 lil masters, Alisha and Kishore perform. Kishore I heard was injured so its fine, but the other 5 I really wanted to see. 😔  Like someone mentioned before, being that this GF was a do or die situation I can understand why Vandana and Paulson may not have performed for their respective teams. But Alisha and the lil masters are awesome...