ranbir's ideology..!! future predictions..?!?! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by tinkle1

I THINK ALL OF YOU ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. BUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THAT GAUTAM TO EYE ON NAVYA? WHAT WILL THE STORY BE CAN ANYONE GUESS ALONG WITH ME HOW ANYA OR ANANT WILL SOLVE IT???

Hi tinkle... Welcome to IF... My opinion is that Gautam will not eye on navya... He is already engaged to another girl... Remember, last week, when he came to pick up Renuka, he attended a call and told the person not to call him back as he will not be able to talk to dat person... so it is obviously ano girl...

Also, Navya is so quiet and sensitive, home-bred... As far as i think, Gautam wil not prefer to hav an affair wit his wifey's sis itself... Going by his looks and taste, some new modern head weighted girl will be introduced..

Anant and Navya will get married... wit appy, ritz, ranbir's help... after that they will study hard... solve family matters... prove to the family that they will succeed in love and life... etc in such case, anant will help renuka in getting back her husband (sumwat similar to saathiya film) n thus renuka will feel that her opinion abt anant was wrong..

Or anya wil not get married soon... as they take a break, they find out abt the problem which navi's sis is facing and help in any indirect/direct way...

So, anything may happen yaar... Its just in the hands of CV's... Hope they give us a splendid track..!!

Cheers,
-Sadhana- ðŸ¤—
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks sadhana i was really confused about this topic. you are totally right I agree with you thanx sooo much