Navya

ranbir's ideology..!! future predictions..?!?!

chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys, do u remember?? In one of de previous episodes wen ranbir confronted anant regarding his love, anant told ranbir that "yeh sab bakwaas hai..." and ranbir told dat the love of ritz has changed him from being introvert... n ranbir ne ye bhi kaha.. "himmath ho.. tho is pyaar ko mehsoos karke phir naa kaho..." everytime i see anya scenes i get that dialogue..!! 

n dheere dheere anant is falling in love... and in friday's scene also i felt that he realized it...!! Seeing ritz kissing ranbir he gave an expression as though he felt "oh..only lovers do like that.."..!! I'm not sure though..!! and nw he is even trying to become a complete lover by following him..!! And i think he would confess his love for her n her importance before returning home..!!

after the lovely-dovely scenes they will return and as per the news, anant will get the news of his engagement... same way in navya's house also circumstances will arise as to make her realise that whatever she was feeling/doing was wrong...!! And it won't be a single sided decision, from anant... but a mutual realization/separation..!! and "pyaar ko mehsoos phir na"... ho gayi na pirablam.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Vaise, de show is about anant and navya's love... who try to make up between traditional n modern values..!! it might be a small dooriyan between them.. which will obviously get "fanaa"!!

The story might go in many ways... vaise, the show is gearing up like anything...  ek mahine mein sab kuch badal gaya... aur anya ki love track bhi shuru..!! so we can't judge anything as the cv's might make anything happen in a single episode also..!! It might go like

*anant and navya take a break in their lives... leave their feelings apart... study hard for their family... like ek college... phir bhi "no baat"..!! lik after the engagement anant avoids navya.. n navya feels bad... but still controls herself..!! after their break they realise that it was not mere attraction.. instead they were in love.. etc...

*anya gets same job opportunity post college (as mentioned in another post..)... and there.. they're trying to recollect their college days... mazaa ageya... lekin mujhe lag raha hai ki aisa nahi ho saktha...!!

*anya complete college... as soon as they step out anant's family might arrange shagun aur anant ki shaadi... navya might break out... or some chaos... and finally anya wed wo either of the side's wishes..!! anant's mom would be soft towards her.. while rama-shagun plot against..!! then navya impresses anant's n her own house-members..!! lekin thoda ajeeb hai..!! mujhe pata..!! just a guess..!!

*i also hav a feeling that.. the mysterious gautam's affair will also be solved out by anya or anant which would impress navya's household..!! navya's parents might think that their selection for renuka was wrong.. n also their thinking that "all love marriages are unhealthy" is wrong..!!

So guesses are wild..!! And with the super fast cv's we can't cope with their rocket speed track..!! vaise soch nayi hai na..??!! 

The verdict is that anant has realised his love for navya as ranbir said... but its too early for anya to fall in love..!! so anant usko na kahoonga... n anant was not a lover boy afterall..!! to prove it only sonia's track was introduced in da beginning itself..!! guess the cv's take 2 or 3 years of leap if necessary n show everything logical...!! lets put our fingers crossed n wait 4 monday's super epi..!! 

this is my first post in IF-navya forum..!! i do read updates.. but didn't find time to post a topic actually..!! i started writing just a small article aur maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki yeh ithne lambe post ban jaayega..!! hope i didn't bore you guys wid my colorful post..!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Cheers,
Sadhana :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wooowww...lol u spoke a lot of the ideas that were roaming around in my head!!! Thanks!!! lol...but ya i also feel as if they will mutually separate..but then realize that they cant live without each other..remember anant said in one epi that "fifteen minutes were like fifteen hours" because they were away from each other..so their separation might not last that long!! But i would really enjoy the shows even more if the CV's take logical decisions for the further episodes in order to relate to real life!!!
.infinite. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Nearly all the ideas you mentioned can be possible๐Ÿ˜•...

The good thing is that there is still going to be the promo romance๐Ÿ˜ณ
But the sad thing is that the picnic is about to end๐Ÿ˜”!!

anyways your post was really colourful and well written๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ!!

-Fatima-๐Ÿค—
Ruxana91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chucklebuddy

Guys, do u remember?? In one of de previous episodes wen ranbir confronted anant regarding his love, anant told ranbir that "yeh sab bakwaas hai..." and ranbir told dat the love of ritz has changed him from being introvert... n ranbir ne ye bhi kaha.. "himmath ho.. tho is pyaar ko mehsoos karke phir naa kaho..." everytime i see anya scenes i get that dialogue..!! 

n dheere dheere anant is falling in love... and in friday's scene also i felt that he realized it...!! Seeing ritz kissing ranbir he gave an expression as though he felt "oh..only lovers do like that.."..!! I'm not sure though..!! and nw he is even trying to become a complete lover by following him..!! And i think he would confess his love for her n her importance before returning home..!!

Hi Sadhana, I'm Ruxana ๐Ÿ˜Š
firstly...i loved your post! the content of it as well as the appearance - loved the colourful paragraphs ๐Ÿ˜Š i've been thinking about almost everything you mentioned here too, i actually just went and watched the episode from the 20th & 21st of april where the scene you described happened and i couldn't agree more! and wow! could the difference in Anant's character from then to now be more apparent? lol ๐Ÿ˜† that was so obvious! lol he's a completely changed man lol 

i'm not sure what the story might be in the future but what i'd like to see now is Anant having a flashback of those scenes and then expressing how he feels about it, even if its to himself - that would defo clear some illusions about whether or not he actually likes Navya or if there is still a hint of the challenge going on (i highly doubt the latter tho). It would be great to see him going back and thinking of the times when he and Navya first met and became friends...and then to come to a realisation of the transition their relationship has made...that would be a VERY clear indication of his feelings ๐Ÿ˜Š(hmm the perfect moment for this could be while he's waiting for Navya to arrive for their late night meeting at 10 hehe ๐Ÿ˜†)
one other thing i'd like to mention - it surprised me how close Anant was to Ranbir in the initial episodes actually, it's a shame they don't show more interaction between the two of them nowadays ๐Ÿ˜”
but let's see what monday's episode has in store for us...

once again - a very well written post ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Ruxana91 - 12 years ago
MBee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Why do I get the feeling that this will end up the 'Qayamat se Qayamat Tak' way.  Although many aspects will be different the whole feel of 'Navya' and 'QSQT' is similiar.  They both have the college background with each having their own groups of friends.  Travelling on the bus to go on a school trip. Families with traditional values.  In 'QSQT' Juhi was about to get engaged and here I can see Anant going throgh the process of getting engaged. Where 'QSQT' had family enmity , in 'Navya' it will be  the class about middle and upper class.

I would love to see Anant and Navya running away.  This would be a more realistic approach to two young people falling in love and not caring for the consequences.  I mean look at timid, miss goody goody and the riks that she already has taken in going to see Anant.  Also going to Anant's house even though she knows that her sister is catching on.  Navya is slowly forgetting what her parents have taught her and defieing what she normally would do.  I do not see Navya throwing away all the risks that she has taken.  For me it would be so much more realistic if she takes the full plunge and maybe hidingly gets married with Anant like Rani and Vivek did in Saathiya with all their friends as witnesses.

Please do not make the charcters unrealistic.  I feel that the CVs should let their love blossom more with no family interference what so ever.  Anyway this is only my view and everyone feel free to comment
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaa yaar I can agree wit you but the thing is Annant may realize he is in love but he will not get a chance to express it...
1.Anant get a news so his and Sagunji engagement...may be he will engage but it will be difficult for him be with shagun...because he never like or love her...so then he realize he can't avoid Navi...
its not justa attraction but sachcha pyaar...
2.Navi will get to know that Anant is going to engage with Shagun and she will be shattered...she will cry but will not express this to any body...
she then only thin about the family and also get to know her bro-in-lows affier with another girl...then she might think all boys like this and its difficult to find a person like her papa...and avoid her feelings towards Anant...
3Anant may realize he can't marry Shagun its very much difficult for Anant to live with out Navya...and he will tell this to Nimi Harry and also to Ranbeer...
Anant will copletly change to a lover boy and may be very uncontrollable guy...
I just guess this will happen but will wait and see what will happen next... 

anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh nooo i dont wanna see anant getting engaged to that stupid shagun... last minute running away with navya bhi chalega... but plzzz cant tolerate to see their separation...
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi sadhna,

ur predictions seem realistic and especially da break up bit and break ke baad but like anamika said, i too dont want anant to get anywhere closer to dat shagun chick... she's just so weird and just like her cousin ๐Ÿคข

watever happens, i hope navya & anant stay together forever!!!
-veena.shona- thumbnail

wowww, u hav written wat i ws thinking๐Ÿ˜Š

cn u like read minds n all๐Ÿคฃ

-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hope Anant will tell Navya that he loves her before they return from the picnic...I think he will atleast tell Navya something about his feelings or why he asked her to come and meet at 10...

Maybe after going back home and listening to the engagement discussions Anant will b guilty consious and will decide to end the relationship with Navya since his family wont accept such a relation...

Dont know whether Anant will get engaged to Shagun...Maybe with Dadaji's support the engagement wont happen...I think to avoid the engagement Anant will promise Dadaji that he will marry any girl selected by Dadaji after his graduation...

Navya will be heartbroken when Anant backout...she will avoid Anant  and Anant will miss Navya...

Navya will b all silent and her friends and mom will b wondering about Navya's change...Anant will b noticing Navya's change and will feel sorry for her...Anant will b in pain thinking of Navya...Nimisha or maybe Nimisha's dad will make Anant realise his mistake(i seriously believe that Nimisha's dad might've had some past)

Then there will be new entry against Navya to add jealousy element...Anant will tell Navya that he cant lose her...Navya-Anant patch up and the beginning of a strong love story...Anant will go against his family and lot to happen after that...

These are my future predictions...

Regards,

Resmy