~Bade Acche Lagte Hai~Chit Chat Club#1 - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
@ shilpi...I gave the full form of PDA there..it is Public Display of Affection...
@ Anks..what game...woh banning wala game???
@ Ushmi..good...forum hating is inujurious to health..we all are ill right now😆
@ Srush: Thanks for fullform...Gosh I hate that sooo damn much...all star one shows seem to bank on that...ye hero ne haath pakada ye heroine ki saas badhi...and then someone calls them from behind and the girl runs away hiding her face behind one palm...So 70s!!
Originally posted by shilpita87

@ Srush: Thanks for fullform...Gosh I hate that sooo damn much...all star one shows seem to bank on that...ye hero ne haath pakada ye heroine ki saas badhi...and then someone calls them from behind and the girl runs away hiding her face behind one palm...So 70s!!

@ bold
I thought at first that you said Saas as in MIL

and that is why I said that am wondering how much LS as in popular sense it would be..you know Ekta is known for that ...isliye😆
Srushti : hmmm... Hope dis show n forum does nt give u a chance of bcumng a hater...
N yeah start sum games yaar...

Shilpita: lol... 70's mein bhi itna over nhi hota tha yaar...Edited by ushmi - 12 years ago
@srush...nahi re...woh banning wala game nahi..! kuch naya sonch te hain😉
Originally posted by ushmi

Srushti : hmmm... Hope dis show n forum doest make u a chance of bcumng a hater...
N yeah start sum games yaar...

Shilpita: lol... 70's mein bhi itna over nhi hota tha yaar...

hmmm Ushmi we all are hoping for the best,,fingers crossed😆
game kaunsa...antakshari khelni hai...😆
oh how I wish the show is starting tomorrow😍
kal aur aaj mein maine kayamath ke itne saare YT clips dekhen hai ki I have a severe overdose of Kekta's style of LS😳...Many time's i was so tempted to pick a scissor and march towards my lappy...then realized how even science can never be that advanced!! 🤓
Originally posted by ankita1605

@srush...nahi re...woh banning wala game nahi..! kuch naya sonch te hain😉

sorry mera net pareshan kar raha hai
kya khele..antaksharai...ekdum naya idea😆
Gauri...kal kyun...aaj abhi telecast karo😆
@ shilpita...but why did you need to do that...😆of all the shows why KAYAAMAt... dont tell me you fell for the charms of SA😳😆