LakshmiRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dont u think Bindya is trying soo hard to know what had happened to Akshara...so nosey if Gayatri and Bhabi maa have told her everythings ok then she should stay out of it... GOD BINDYA MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS !!!! I dont like her interfering with Naksh...dont u?

Shame wenever theres a festivel Aksshara always looks great ... member last time at Nandanis wedding she looked better then Bindya and Bindya got jealous...My god...Again Akshara took a little longer but did u c Bindya and her mums face ...That shut them up !!! Go Akshara...but she will always want the attention ... and so she fakes a pregnancy pain ...LIER

Just finished watching the maha epi ... man wasnt that just not fair how badly Varsha shouted at Akshara and then reminded her that she wasnt a mother ...😭 ... All because of Bindya ...ok Akshara should of thought that its ananyas first gangor and her mother would probably like to dress her up and should of just gifted the lengai she had got made but Akshara still has alot of growing up to do then...
Edited by LakshmiRathore - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Bindya hasalways been jelouse of akshara... Rituraj used to tryto prove his wife is better, beautiful n talented than naitiks n in that those two in self praisings lol.. Now i see her mom(gunvanti rofl) worse than him...

Bindya is v sneaky n nosey so if she is upto sumthing wouldnt stop until she knows, look at the way she forces herself in every conversations gayatrimaa n bhabhimaa have justto know... Their only aim is to show bindya is better than akshara but u know empty vessels make more sound lol