Dont u think everything is happen quickly?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD FOR YESTERDAY'S EPISODE!!! anyone know why it wasnt hired?

loool dont u guys think it was too quick! matli come and go and sid's death! u no actually sid's death was right timing cuz man he was really good but the track needed to go somewhere! but matli i wanted her appearance later, more lasting u no so piya gets the whole jealousy feeling thing and then abya and piya make up and awww dat would have been nice but hey! wat can we do! lets see what happens...
Edited by O.T.R - 12 years ago
Go through forum topics u will find all answers n sid is not hired for any other ekta show they are getting him back on PKYEK😊
Originally posted by vivluv

Go through forum topics u will find all answers n sid is not hired for any other ekta show they are getting him back on PKYEK😊

I did i couldnt find the answers so thats why i posted this!

really our sid will come back
Originally posted by fairyfantasy

really our sid will come back
Yes we will save our show and our hero sid also😛

how are u sure they are getting sid back? its good to see him again in show
I guee maithili's chapter its not over yet she will cum bck later and dat tym abhay will only love piya not maithili so dey will fight for their love wiv evil metz.
Originally posted by Tasha4ever

I guee maithili's chapter its not over yet she will cum bck later and dat tym abhay will only love piya not maithili so dey will fight for their love wiv evil metz.

good idea! man wish they listen to that!
Both Abhay & Sid should be back soon after each other.. will really enjoy the show then.. the new entries r very boring..