Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

India-Forums

   
Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

Shocking TB-Star One to woo Gujarat... (Page 3)

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Joined: 18 September 2009
Posts: 4328

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarti

rumi i didnt get the meaning of what u said abt being double faced

coz if u r referring to other forums 

for me those rnt other forums

i m fan of those shows too equally as this show

and i call spade a spade

i m never double faced

in pkyek forums nd geet forums people were panicking for its end

aftr this gujrati shows article

and now that i m calling str1 for sids cum bk in pkyek

i also asked abt the gujrati dailies which is mking a havoc

they said those 3 gujrati shows still has 5-6 mons to hit the screens

cuming soon is fashion and sach ka samna 2

regarding pkyek and geet...they said these 2 r the top 2

shows of the channel

they rnt pulling them off air anytime soon

when i asked abt DLMH they said DLMH and YIH had been given

a warning by the channel recently to incr trps otherwise they ll pull

them off air

thats why i hv been saying in pkyek and geet forums not to panic

so much and sign petitions coz i watch all pkyek...dlmh and geet

so its not that i m bcuming double faced and preferring them

as i like all 3 shows equally

i was telling them the truth abt which shows r in danger and which rnt 

as i hv tked to several str1 officials abt it the last 1 wk

and i didnt say anything anti -dlmh in any forum 

neither compared it with any othr show or tked shit abt it

so why r u accusing me for being double faced

or am i also like abhishek and arti in ur eyes

that whatever i write u ll tk it negatively anyways






u wanna know what's the definition of being double faced rite? jus look at ur self...u will come to know!! and now im so sure that u really have a amnesia disorder bcoz in the 1st page of the post u have written smthing like this,

we dont hv to worry abt our show as of now 

when the time will cum we ll demand for an extension

as of now its gonna run for 3-4 months smoothly

and thi is is creating a rage in all str1 forums

so we rnt alone here to stop tr1 frm bcumig nther typical channel

other forums r already tking action asking for str1 not to commit

the mistk of mking it a saas bahu channel

we ll fyt later after a few months

coz as of now no show is goig off air

so no need to panic b4hand


and now here u r telln this,


cuming soon is fashion and sach ka samna 2

regarding pkyek and geet...they said these 2 r the top 2

shows of the channel

they rnt pulling them off air anytime soon

when i asked abt DLMH they said DLMH and YIH had been given

a warning by the channel recently to incr trps otherwise they ll pull

them off air


so what is this??? once u r telln we need not worry about our show n we can have a relaxed breath for sometime bcoz its not goin off air...and again u r goin to the geet n pkyek forum and telln them that its DLMH or YIH that's gonna get axed..!!!

Now go n open the dictionary to check the meaning of being "two-faced" and then match this...ur doubts will be cleared..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rumi--Swetha-

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Joined: 18 September 2009
Posts: 4328

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarti

rumi i know what i replied 

u can pm the curious members to prove whether i m double faced or not

and ur reply is off topic

this reply wasnt abt arti or abhishek

it was abt calling me double faced

which i hv proved that i m not

such a huge slap on ur face

this reply is not abt people hving diff opinions and aabhishek arti

it was abt accusing me of being double faced

if u cant post the comment 

u can giv the link of the pg for every1 to see

they can check out whethr it was a double faced comment or just a normal info abt str1 shows

cuming to people being double faced

they r actually the members of this forum who cum here to bash the show and still consider them its fans

so dont change the topic to abhi arti or people hving diff opinion subj

u accused me of being double faced 

and i slapped ur face with what the reality is


Oh hello!! reality tumhari mahutaz nahi hain...go n get a life first!! aur ho sake toh come out of ur world of illusion n then talk..!!


Edited by -Anks- - 27 May 2011 at 3:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rumi--Swetha-

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Joined: 18 September 2009
Posts: 4328

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarti


if u r referring to other forums

for me those rnt other forums

i m fan of those shows too equally as this show

and i call spade a spade

i m never double faced

in pkyek forums nd geet forums people were panicking for its end

aftr this gujrati shows article

and now that i m calling str1 for sids cum bk in pkyek

i also asked abt the gujrati dailies which is mking a havoc

they said those 3 gujrati shows still has 5-6 mons to hit the screens

cuming soon is fashion and sach ka samna 2

regarding pkyek and geet...they said these 2 r the top 2

shows of the channel

they rnt pulling them off air anytime soon

when i asked abt DLMH they said DLMH and YIH had been given

a warning by the channel recently to incr trps otherwise they ll pull

them off air

thats why i hv been saying in pkyek and geet forums not to panic

so much and sign petitions coz i watch all pkyek...dlmh and geet

so its not that i m bcuming double faced and preferring them

as i like all 3 shows equally

i was telling them the truth abt which shows r in danger and which rnt

as i hv tked to several str1 officials abt it the last 1 wk

and i didnt say anything anti -dlmh in any forum

neither compared it with any othr show or tked shit abt it

so why r u accusing me for being double faced

or am i also like abhishek and arti in ur eyes

that whatever i write u ll tk it negatively anyways


Ppl who are unsure about the substantial factor of their talks...they only need to use extra big fonts..!! But that exactly dsnt change the real situation...!! kyon ke font size badhane se...speech ka weightage nahi badh jati..!!


Edited by -Anks- - 27 May 2011 at 3:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rumi--Swetha-

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Joined: 19 October 2010
Posts: 21388

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarti

we dont hv to worry abt our show as of now

u r double face personality on other forum u said that DLMH is in danger zone and they shud do something and not usDead

when the time will cum we ll demand for an extension

ya as if u r there boss and they will listen to u

as of now its gonna run for 3-4 months smoothly

miss prediction tell me for how much tym u r here on forumsLOL

and thi is is creating a rage in all str1 forums

so we rnt alone here to stop tr1 frm bcumig nther typical channel

other forums r already tking action asking for str1 not to commit

the mistk of mking it a saas bahu channel

so do u want to use others efforts and on other shows also u r saying not to do any effort and tell me what do u want

we ll fyt later after a few months

ya when everything is overEmbarrassed

coz as of now no show is goig off air

do u have proofs or again some hawa mein teer

so no need to panic b4hand

@all: ignore her she is same on other forum with her negative comments and i called star one and asjed abt tym slot they said nothing is fixed so its a good news


Edited by sanjna4 - 27 May 2011 at 2:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anks--Rumi--Swetha-

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Joined: 19 October 2010
Posts: 21388

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarti

rumi i didnt get the meaning of what u said abt being double faced

coz if u r referring to other forums 

for me those rnt other forums

i m fan of those shows too equally as this show

and i call spade a spade

i m never double faced

in pkyek forums nd geet forums people were panicking for its end

aftr this gujrati shows article

and now that i m calling str1 for sids cum bk in pkyek

i also asked abt the gujrati dailies which is mking a havoc

they said those 3 gujrati shows still has 5-6 mons to hit the screens

cuming soon is fashion and sach ka samna 2

regarding pkyek and geet...they said these 2 r the top 2

shows of the channel

they rnt pulling them off air anytime soon

when i asked abt DLMH they said DLMH and YIH had been given

a warning by the channel recently to incr trps otherwise they ll pull

them off air

thats why i hv been saying in pkyek and geet forums not to panic

so much and sign petitions coz i watch all pkyek...dlmh and geet

so its not that i m bcuming double faced and preferring them

as i like all 3 shows equally

i was telling them the truth abt which shows r in danger and which rnt 

as i hv tked to several str1 officials abt it the last 1 wk

and i didnt say anything anti -dlmh in any forum 

neither compared it with any othr show or tked shit abt it

so why r u accusing me for being double faced

or am i also like abhishek and arti in ur eyes

that whatever i write u ll tk it negatively anyways





u knw ur big fonts pains my eyes alot... apke saath aisa nahi hota kya. do u have any eye disorder that u cant read small words
@blue: how true...notLOL
@red: and u were busy in calling there efforts waste
@green: here also sid morcha when will u spare us
@purple: u are TRP meter as in u knw everything before even god knows the TRP
@pink: becoz on other forum u said that DLMH is in danger and here u r saying that u people need to worryDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anks--Rumi--Swetha-

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Joined: 09 June 2009
Posts: 12760

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Joined: 18 September 2009
Posts: 4328

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarti

hehehe read ur own comments guys

u guys r so haath dhoke after me that ur own comments rnt even mking any ense

i was falling off my chair reading ur despo replies

now that u r bored to use the show as a punching bag

its me now u want to use as a punching bag

hehehehe

good luck with that

keep entertaining me

basically u all want some show or some1 to bash

so this show and me is at ur disposal mam for ur daily dose of bashing addiction

bash and bcum a laughing stock urself 


SleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rumi---sunshine--

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Joined: 18 September 2009
Posts: 4328

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

@all: ignore her she is same on other forum with her negative comments and i called star one and asjed abt tym slot they said nothing is fixed so its a good news

that's a great news sanjuBig smile and i can fully rely on that coz its from an authentic source like youHug  nahi toh aaj kal random aur misguiding sources ki kami nahi hainTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rumi---sunshine--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index