Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

Shocking TB-Star One to woo Gujarat...

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Star One to woo Gujarat...

The new look Star One is expected to have 3 Gujarati dailies in addition to the Hindi fiction band...

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/9589-star-one-to-woo-gujarat.htm

Friends please comment on this article and Star One's official site and FB page...DLMH is just 6 months old and its doing good...😃

-Edited-

Friends, read this news on another forum that five new shows will start on SO post IPL. 

Sach Ka Saamna 2; Fashion and 3 Gujarati dailies... Our show is not saved yet. Its just only six months old and the main story of politics (since its based on politics) is not fully shown yet. 

Its a kind request to the people who lives in India please do watch DLMH on TV and those who lives outside of India try to watch on starplayer as starplayer's views are now counted to TRPs. Also spam on SO's official site and page on FB. 

Edited by -Rumi- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ya rumi...
wat r they doin ?
Rumi007 thumbnail
They gone mad yaar...😡🤢
THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
DLMH is 6 month old . in my views that's a huge time .

if starone official wants some changes then they need to learn from west

just make seasons of the show that will encoureage and give chance to every show . also it will encourage the creators and actor. creators will get more time to think about the story line and dialogues and in the end viewers i mean we all will get better show .

i think at least DLMH can become seasonal show .

also i from start is saying that starone official are upto something they did so many things in last few months that you can clearly assume this channel is going through some internal problems .

we can assume our show have 3 more months

and 3 more months that means 60 more episodes after this week

and i think star one officials are sensible enough to not close a show

on whom they spent that much money with a ending undesirable

and viewers cursing them  .

whatever the news is  if the show end on high note then i have

no problem .

buti still suggest DHOONDH LEGI MANZIL HUMEIN 2 or 3 months

seasons gonna be a hit. overall 6 months telecast in a year isn't that much bad .

we dont hv to worry abt our show as of now 

when the time will cum we ll demand for an extension

as of now its gonna run for 3-4 months smoothly

and thi is is creating a rage in all str1 forums

so we rnt alone here to stop tr1 frm bcumig nther typical channel

other forums r already tking action asking for str1 not to commit

the mistk of mking it a saas bahu channel

we ll fyt later after a few months

coz as of now no show is goig off air

so no need to panic b4hand

tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wat???z dlmh ending??y??hell no!!!they  cnt do this 2 our fav show

[QUOTE=tinatartari]wat???z dlmh ending??y??hell no!!!they  cnt do this 2 our fav show[/QUOTE]

none of the str one shows r ending as of now

our show will run for another 4-5 months smoothly

so no worries

Rumi007 thumbnail
Friends, read this news on another forum that five new shows will start on SO post IPL. 

Sach Ka Saamna 2; Fashion and 3 Gujarati dailies... Our show is not saved yet. Its just only six months old and the main story of politics (since its based on politics) is not fully shown yet. 

Its a kind request to the people who lives in India please do watch DLMH on TV and those who lives outside of India try to watch on starplayer as starplayer's views are now counted to TRPs. Also spam on SO's official site and page on FB. 

Originally posted by: -Rumi-

@red...Sach ka samna nd Fashion will cum sooner 

gujrati dailies will cum 4-5 monts later 

but stll i want this show to run for another year at least 

as the political story just started

they can easily show us 1 yr more how each of the characters r evolving

so we really need to mk sure our show doesnt fall prey to the stupid trp shit

@blu...VERY RIGHTLY SAID those who live in india shud kindly watch the epis at 9 pm original telecast instead of depending on the net or the repeat telecast coz trps r counted only during original telecast

and plzzz bcum a member of FB OFFICIAL STR1 + DLMH official pg and post ur comments there to let them know fans of this show DO EXIST 

also i never see any1 of u commenting in indya.com DLMH articles which amu4ever post here regularly when a new article cums

every1 comments here

but no1 goes to the original link and comment there

so guys lets not b so lazy and mk our presence felt 

@RUMI...thank u soo much yaar for writing such a MUCH NEEDED comment

Rumi007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvarti

@red...Sach ka samna nd Fashion will cum sooner 

gujrati dailies will cum 4-5 monts later 

but stll i want this show to run for another year at least 

as the political story just started

they can easily show us 1 yr more how each of the characters r evolving

so we really need to mk sure our show doesnt fall prey to the stupid trp shit

@blu...VERY RIGHTLY SAID those who live in india shud kindly watch the epis at 9 pm original telecast instead of depending on the net or the repeat telecast coz trps r counted only during original telecast

and plzzz bcum a member of FB OFFICIAL STR1 + DLMH official pg and post ur comments there to let them know fans of this show DO EXIST 

also i never see any1 of u commenting in indya.com DLMH articles which amu4ever post here regularly when a new article cums

every1 comments here

but no1 goes to the original link and comment there

so guys lets not b so lazy and mk our presence felt 

@RUMI...thank u soo much yaar for writing such a MUCH NEEDED comment

Welcome.

But will you please stop making double faced posts? Many members may don't visit other So show forums..thats why they may not know what do you think about DLMH. But I do visit other forums and know you are simply making double faced posts on every forum favoring that forum. Please do something genuine rather being double faced.

Edited by -Rumi- - 12 years ago