Shweta Gulati FC~Completed~NewFC Link On Page 150~ - Page 48

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by prachid

hey munu sweets...hows uu?
hey gg i m fine howz u
all r missing u dont miss me 😉😆
hey gg have u seen all scenes of AN i mean shweta n amit see all scene they r really good i m sure u will see them again n again
r u kidding ofcourse i missed u yar!!!
i wasnt here wen these guies were here sharing their feelings so i cudnt b a part of it..but i am confesinng now ..i missed u soo much swtthrt:)

how rr u??)
Originally posted by muni-loveAN

hey gg have u seen all scenes of AN i mean shweta n amit see all scene they r really good i m sure u will see them again n again
are yar...mera summer vacation hai to bhi mujhe tym ni mil rha kkuch bhi dekhne ka..:😭but ill try to c ..!

r u kidding ofcourse i missed u yar!!!
i wasnt here wen these guies were here sharing their feelings so i cudnt b a part of it..but i am confesinng now ..i missed u soo much swtthrt:)

how rr u??)
oh so sweet but yaar i m so busy now dayz cant come online regular n by the time when i come no one there just came from library

are yar...mera summer vacation hai to bhi mujhe tym ni mil rha kkuch bhi dekhne ka..:😭but ill try to c ..!
yup try to see if u get time they both r so natural in acting specailly shweta is so good in expressing her feeling n amit is also really good
@munusweets:...mhmmm..nice libraries r fun..sumtimes:))

yea sure swethrt i ll try definetly nd ya i  no they r truly talented..specialy shweta i luv d her in remix..she was amzing..such a sweet girl..even in real life she s very down to earth person!
and amit tondon..m in luv wid this dude since KYPH!

@munusweets:...mhmmm..nice libraries r fun..sumtimes:))

yea sure swethrt i ll try definetly nd ya i  no they r truly talented..specialy shweta i luv d her in remix..she was amzing..such a sweet girl..even in real life she s very down to earth person!
and amit tondon..m in luv wid this dude since KYPH!
yup sometime its fun but sometime its too boring yaar
shweta is sweet heart but i dont know were is she now a dayz even she is not seen anywere in news also hope she didnt left industry
in remix shweta was angel yaar but i like her in khhp she was amazing in that show