26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Your Name: Javeria
Username: 26javey26
Birthdate: September 26
Something About you: I'm very random
Why do u love shweta: Cause she is an amazing and gorgeous actress
Something for Shweta: Hey Shwetaaa!!!!!! I love you!!! You're like an extremely talented and beautiful actress. I loved you DMG as Nikki. You were flawless all the crying and nutanki scenes were done amazingly. Also you look fab with Amit. Hope to see you two together again. 
rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Your Name:varsha
Username:rose.three
Birthdate: 1st aug
Something About you: im frndly,jovial n talkative...
Why do u love shweta: shez a hawt n sweet actress...😳 shez d angel of d tellywood.. ..love her frm d day i watched remix...n still love her sooo much...shez awesome...
Something for Shweta:love u angel. ..u rock...hope 2 c u soon wid KARANWAHI😳..

Edited by rose.three - 12 years ago
richasharma0991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
New members Join Here:

All new members who want to join the fan club fill up this short slam and post it...

Your Name: richa sharma( call me richu,if u want to)
Username:richasharma0991
Birthdate: 9th april
Something About you: well i m a big tv lover and on tv and now days YT i love to watch abhi nikki .iam AN AC for sure.and  fun loving person
Why do u love shweta:i love her bcoz she is shweta gulati  aka our  beautifull  and naughty nikki  and tremendous and tantarams throughing   tia  and our miss wao...love her acting ,her hairs her appearance,her expressions ,her breath taking eyes and her style.love her with amit tandon aka  abhi .love thier chemistry.
Something for Shweta:shweta i love the way u look at life .i like the way u are want to seee u again with a refreshing look and with amit tandon .just love u both.
jsha thumbnail
Article:Shweta Gulati Is Riding High
It's all about a good phase.

And who would know that better than our telly actors. When the going is good, a particular TV actor may be doing more than two shows and raking in the moolah. Of course when that phase ends then they are back to the grind.

Never mind that, because right now Shweta Gulati seems to be riding high. Apart from hosting a show, she also has two serials in her kitty. Her telly commitments are keeping her totally occupied with hardly any time for herself these days. Good for Shweta.

After all one has to make hay while the sun's shining. Just that we would like the girl to focus on her acting skills a little more. She like, all her counterparts, may argue that TV hardly gives any time and scope for acting, but a little more effort from her side could well do
piya-jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
here r beautiful siggie made by my friend sayru
piya-jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
shweta in zara nach ke dikha
jsha thumbnail
SHWETA GULATI PERFORMANCE WITH KARAN WAHI 😃👏
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VMunUOo_mY[/YOUTUBE]