Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Very well written.  Thanks for opening this thread. đź‘Ź

Nivren completes each other and made for each other.  As people say this too shall pass. Hope this happens. 
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful post...u said everything...nivren r meant to be together and nothing can seperate them..thanks a lot for such a meaningful and thoughtful post..!!
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow such a beautiful n thoughtful post...completely agree wit u!!
For me itz always nivren...foreva!!
Abirami24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
we dont want sandhya track...plz...
surur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abicool

we dont want sandhya track...plz...

agree with u ...my dream...nivren forever...but u know ...sometimes my feeling  is says  bad for  nivren will hapen tomorrow or   dis week...oh pls...wish the  good  want be   hapeen  dis week...
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post.. Thanks

There are ups and downs bound to happen and life is not a bed of roses and for some there are more thorns than roses. And it seems the young generation of Soods has more thorns in their life - Siddharth, Viren, Divya and Nivedita. And they will have to go through more trials to finally achieve the ultimate happiness. And with them we all will also go thru' the roller-coaster ride. Let us see what is in store for these 3 now and where their fate takes them. Hum sab bhagwan ke haathon ki kathputali hain aur waise hi naachte hain jaise woh nachata hai. And CCBM is in hands of CTs and TRPs. So be ready for the drama.
Everything is being shown in haste and I fail to understand why is that. 
I still fail to understand why Nivi yelled at Viren infront of all for not changing diapers? If she knows that they need to be changed regularly then does she not know that rashes are the most common thing that happens to these babies? Yes it is painful for little ones but still it happens. My 2 girls had them but that does not mean I start shouting or yelling. Dwita got injection and then fever (as it is side effect of shots) so did she scream at doctor for giving injection to her??? And did she scream at Siddharth for not keeping her covered with blanket??? The whole family and experienced VD, YD is telling her that this happens and is very common but still she not listening and going away - it was rude of her. And the way Dadaji looked at her, even he could not believe that it is Nivedita. 

Agar insaan apne aap ko doshi maanega to us guilt mode se bahar nikalna mushkil ho jata hai. The effort has to come from Nivi only, nobody else will be able to take her out from the guilt mode. If that is the case then the most guilty should be Yash because this whole thing started because of him only - he was with bad boys, he went with them to steal papers, never told this to KS, dadi. So Yash is to be blamed. And yeh kahan bahut aasan hai ki Nivi ki death Divya ne le li.. .I laugh when I read such stmts. Koi kisi ki death kaise le sakta hai. DIvya was bound to die that day, it was in her fate and that is why she reached there at that time. If she was not to die then circumstances would have been different - NT dadi would not have told her the truth that day, Divya would not have rushed to temple to meet Nivi, DIvya would not have asked Nivi to be not present for name ceremony etc..So everything happens what has already been decided. Yeh koi nahin dekh raha ki Nivi mandir gayi us din kyonki woh bechari ghar mein allowed nahin thi as Divya had asked her to be away..And everybody was enjoying and having good time except Nivi. Nobody in the Sood house asked where chachi, maasi of the baby is during name ceremony, not even so called ex-lover, or best friend of Nivi - Siddharth.  He was enjoying his moment with his wife and baby. Never bothered to talk to Divya about the truth and her behavior towards Nivi. Agar yeh misunderstandings pahle hi clear kar deta Divya ke saath to yahan tak naubat hi nahin aati. To shayad aaj DIvya zinda hoti - so do you think SIddharth is feeling guilty that because of me Divya died?? NO, not at all... Koi itna mahaan nahin hai kisi ki maut ki zimedari apne sar pe le lega...It was Siddharth who said to write complaint with police - kisi aur ke dimag mein yeh baat nahin aayi thi. So do you think Sid should blame himself? NO. He did what was right at that moment.. 
The whole purpose of me writing this is to just vent out as whatever Nivi is doing right now is not right. She has to sit and think, has to ask her inner self for answers. I wanted to write more about the precap and the posts that Viren was wrong asking for baby at this moment but if I write then it will not be good as this is public forum and will not be appropriate. But let me tell you, romancing or having a relationship at times of distress actually releases out all your stress and worries and tensions... And this relationship that I am talking about is between husband-wife (their moments). Life does not stop due to deaths of loved ones..It has to go on and it does go on. Was the whole family not happy, not rejoicing seeing Viren-Dwita moments, not smiling, not enjoying ??? They were..Even Nivi was... So why refuse Viren then and that too so rudely?? There are ways to convey your feelings, thoughts than straight away refusing.
Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I can feel your frustration and I agree that special moment btwn husband and wife does help with stress level but CT is going to show what they like to. Dil par mat lo Anju and just be ready for the roller coaster ride. And any ways if CCBM is ending end of May that means we just got what 5 or 6 more episode and I'm sure they will show happy ending with Nivren
anne.nanc thumbnail

Thank you for the overwhelming support for "Keep Alive Nivren Jodi."

Some in the Forum fear Nivi is drifting away from Viren, and justify the introduction of some other female character in Viren's life like Sandya or Parul, and teach Nivi a lesson for being indifferent to Viren.

NIVREN – cannot and should not be substituted.

The twain shall ever be one in CCBM.

Take any Nivren scene, even when there is no outward expression of love, they yearn for each other. For in the inner recesses of the heart they care for each other.

Sidharth is not the right partner for Nivi. Of course they understand each other but can only be good friends. For Sidharth it is always the 'parivar' / the family that comes first. That's why he loses Nivi, for he cannot voice his wishes. Though he is sad to see Nivi insulted and wronged he cannot defend Nivi.

Only Viren can do it. He is gutsy, for right from childhood a rebel lurks within him. And he understands Nivi better than Sidharth. He reads in her eyes everything… her restlessness, her pain.

Yeah .. .Nivi acts quite weird these days. She does not help or care for Viren. Worst of all, she yells at Viren in front of the family !!!

We cannot blame Nivi for her strange behaviour. We should understand Nivi's present state of mind. She was on the verge of killing herself (after Hemalathachachi tells her 'jump from a steep mountain, kill herself. That's the only way to do penance for the gross crime she has done.')

Nivi leaves the Sood house in the middle of the night. Viren wakes up (on time, perhaps, because of the harmony of their minds), finds her not beside him, wonders where she has gone to or what has happened to her. Searching for her he notices her on the walkway, moving towards the gate. He understands her intention, rushes to stop her, and tries to drive home the illogicality and irrationality of her thoughts. She is under the spell of a curse, and refuses to return, for death is the only solution left for her. Then Viren reminds her of Dwita's need of her. The baby's cry reverberates in her ears. It is this thought of Dwita that pulls her back from committing suicide. She wants to spend every bit of her time with the child, and thereby atone for the irreparable loss she has caused it.

Now the entire world for Nivi pivots on Dwita. Even Viren is pushed to the periphery. She cannot concentrate on anything but Dwita.

Hope something (not a very rude shock) would wake her up, and the reality dawn on her… that she is depriving Viren of her love as well as ruining her own life. Let's  hope it'll help her resume life in a sensible and dignified manner.

Ashee94 thumbnail
Very well written post, agree everything you have said... Nivren is forever... I also like your justification of Nivi's strange behavior in your last post. I also hope that she gets out of this guilt trip before it's too late.
dyhardfan thumbnail
Love NivRen... They make CCBM.