Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

KATRINA's reaction on Dabangg winning the NA (Page 6)

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
i should get a national award for bearing all these ultra stupid movies who want themselves to get an award..Silly

the only deserving national awards go to the south moviesss..thats it.. the hindi ones are pretty useless.. Arjun getting an award then Priyanka getting an award.. wats next?? Farrah khan getting an award for TMK or shirish for Joker Wacko

Edited by Pulwasha - 23 May 2011 at 6:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-

-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

Originally posted by -Maddy-

When the rest of the stars can proclaim I am the badshah or I am the best or My film is pathbreaking or My film is hatke ... Then why cant Katrina say Rajneeti was the best or SKJ was the ultimate in item numbers... Of course she will talk abt her movie and her item number...

Regaring NA's... If Saif can win one for Hum Tum and Arjun can win for Rock On ...Then any these other stars are contenders too...

Maddy you always make very valid and fair comments. Even if sometimes I disagree (not in this case though lol) you make me change my opinion sometimes (it's not easy for anyone to change my opinion..but u do it sometimes) because you make good arguments. Smile

Lensa... Hug ... Thank you...

Regarding our difference of opinions sometimes... I think its good to have different opinions...  Thats the beauty of this forum... Sometimes we agree...Sometimes we disagree... Sometimes we are neutral ... Different opinions make this forum interesting... Smile

-PinaColada- IF-Sizzlerz
-PinaColada-
-PinaColada-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

LOL if she wanted to name another movie that would have been a tough contendor for Dabangg, then she should have named Endhiran..which made the most money ever in the history of desi films, not Rajneeti LOL

SKJ deserves a national award? LOL Kat keep dreaming ROFL

SKJ I thought you said SRK and KARAN JOHAR should deserv a national jodi award!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL Sorry slipped of eyes!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

Go to top