Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: beboholic

Katrina is one of those shy stars, I don't think she would say something hatke like Shelia should be part of National awards or that Rajneeti was a tough competition to Dabangg.

http://movies.ndtv.com/playvideo.aspx?id=200196&type=
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
and on topic, i think dabanng is a crappy movie
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
debangg rocked!  I think Katrina does not really keep up with the news most actresses don't knoww unless it has to do with them. Anyways, Happy it got the award๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
May be she didnt know but that still
Isnt the reaction one shud give she was rude
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lol she didn't know. the news came out like a day before the event. Anyway so what? Its not THAT big of a deal...
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

Nah... I think Kat's being very gracious here.

If you ask me she deserves the National award not only for item song but also the best actress for her fantastic performance in Rajneeti, which involved some extremely tough activities such as wearing cotton saree and waving her hand some 15-20 times.

Its not an easy job you know.

๐Ÿ˜†

But you are right though...I don't understand how she was meant to be good in Rajneeti her role wasn't even that big! It was such a disappointment. LOL at 'waving her hand some 15-20 times'
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
daamn. haha the media will take anything in the form of fodder to make Katrina look like a jealous, heartless when it comes to Salman Khan -____-

She doesn't sound like she's trying to be mean about it at all. 
and okay, EVEN if she was, what's so bad about that? God if I was her, and knowing my lack of restraint, i'd be verbally abusing him right and left, all around town.
its human instinct.
Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
Saif won a NA for Hum Tum...i just heard abt it a few days back and i still cant believe it๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคช
SriDevi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
katrina gave a reACTion? really?? I didn't know!!
The National Awards committee should scrap the Popular Award category if it wants to be taken seriously.  Popular does not equal good/quality, by honouring substandard cinema (or as The Rock would say, "steaming pile of monkey crap"), they are effectively bringing their prestige into disrepute.

Ofcourse, if NA wants to be seen as just another joke of an award ceremony like Stardust Awards etc, then by all means, do so.