KATRINA's reaction on Dabangg winning the NA - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
As much as I don't think Saif, Arjun, and Priyanka deserved to win for their respective movies, IMHO what they did in their roles was still far better than anything Katrina's managed to do in all her roles in the last 8 years.

And lol I never said NA awards are the epitome of fairness..
national award for best Item SOng?

wah katrina wah!
chocolover - lol no one said you were saying National Awards are fair. That was just to say from my side since NA are rigged, than there is a huge chance of Kat winning in the future too! And considering how popular she is, she will get one soon!
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
NA awards don't have a best actress popular do they? She'll have to do some sort of acting to get one...way more than the acting she does in her current furniture roles.
Nah... I think Kat's being very gracious here.

If you ask me she deserves the National award not only for item song but also the best actress for her fantastic performance in Rajneeti, which involved some extremely tough activities such as wearing cotton saree and waving her hand some 15-20 times.

Its not an easy job you know.

^ Well I liked her acting in Rajneeti and one of her first film she did with Akki. Bips in there too..forgot the name. The only flaw in Rajneeti was her speech scene. No one gives a perfect performance, even bebo and pc in their films give bad performance in a scene or two...whether it's their drunk scene or a scene where they trying to be bubbly. In terms of drunk scene- kareena struggles with those..and pc with bubbly characters.
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Gobsmacked

Nah... I think Kat's being very gracious here.

If you ask me she deserves the National award not only for item song but also the best actress for her fantastic performance in Rajneeti, which involved some extremely tough activities such as wearing cotton saree and waving her hand some 15-20 times.

Its not an easy job you know.

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
haha people should see the video before attacking her.

She said it in a sarcastic way, when she said NA should consider awards for best dance. 

and people should stop acting like NA is oscar, NA is as crap as the rest of the indian awards i mean priyanka getting national award for fashion LMAO.

I dont get the hype about national awards, why do people act like if they are awards which has come from heaven.
^ crystal where is the video? I knew Kat wouldn't say that. She usually gives diplomatic answers. But I agree about what u said about NA.
LOL she just knows two things these days...'how to get ranbir in her life forever' and 'how to snatch movies from her contemporaries like kar - pri - deeps 😆 😆