Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

KAREENA misses chance 2b waxed bcoz of tussle Pg19 (Page 7)

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
^Idk. She isn't appreciated by the industry ppl or anyone other than fans.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
^ I think most people in the industry know the kind of power she has at the boxoffice. And they say that all the time she is has so many hits. It's hard to ignore Kat's popularity. Am sure she will be the second one there after bebo! IF even the news about bebo is true! lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kataliciousruky786ZoobiDoobi

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Now I am day dreaming how her look will be designed.

R we looking at Pooh in Wax
                             Geet

or Size Zero Bebo!

http://images.zaazu.com/img/daydream-animated-animation-day-dream-smiley-emoticon-000404-large.gif

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

^ am sure Kat will be there soon too! She is a very popular actress.

And its about time people stop using kareena had the kapoor tag and thats why she survived in bollywood story. It's getting old same way Katrina used Sallu to get on top is getting old. This is what people say to take away from the hard work that these stars did to get to the top! It's unfair! A lot of stars have the family background to back them up, Esha deol, Fardeen kahn, but where are they now compared to kareena? No where. Kareena survived only because of her own talent and X factor! If having family that gives you films make you a star, than Uday Chopra will be a huge star today..considering he is getting films because of his family's company.

Agree! I remember I used to say that but really its the truth. She started like that but then she made her own name!

ZoobiDoobi

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Geet

or Size Zero Bebo!

http://images.zaazu.com/img/daydream-animated-animation-day-dream-smiley-emoticon-000404-large.gif

LOL That's a cute emotion. I would say Geet. That's a very popular character. I think size zero made her quite popular too! But I don't support size zero, so Geet for me!  :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786ZoobiDoobi

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Geet

or Size Zero Bebo!

LOL That's a cute emotion. I would say Geet. That's a very popular character. I think size zero made her quite popular too! But I don't support size zero, so Geet for me!  :P

I am seriously sitting like this Lensa LOL

Yeah I want my Geet there too. I liked her in Size Zero too Embarrassed

Go Geet Party

http://pardesigirls.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/jab-we-met-wallpaper-57702-5641.jpg

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.ruky786

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KatForeva

And its about time people stop using kareena had the kapoor tag and thats why she survived in bollywood story. It's getting old same way Katrina used Sallu to get on top is getting old. This is what people say to take away from the hard work that these stars did to get to the top! It's unfair! A lot of stars have the family background to back them up, Esha deol, Fardeen kahn, but where are they now compared to kareena? No where. Kareena survived only because of her own talent and X factor! If having family that gives you films make you a star, than Uday Chopra will be a huge star today..considering he is getting films because of his family's company.

Agree! I remember I used to say that but really its the truth. She started like that but then she made her own name!

Yeah, I don't understand when memebers bring that she used Sallu story. Salman is not a child to be used by her. And plus, Kat is where she is because of her not Sallu. It's not like Sallu did black magic on people so Kat can gain all those fans. And Kareena didn't gain all these fans because of her last name!

ZoobiDoobi

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by KatForeva

Yeah, I don't understand when memebers bring that she used Sallu story. Salman is not a child to be used by her. And plus, Kat is where she is because of her not Sallu. It's not like Sallu did black magic on people so Kat can gain all those fans. And Kareena didn't gain all these fans because of her last name!

Well said. But I guess ppl like to be in denial.Sleepy

.khoobsurat.

Go to top