Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

KAREENA misses chance 2b waxed bcoz of tussle Pg19 (Page 5)

-iktaara- IF-Dazzler
-iktaara-
-iktaara-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
I guess this discussion will go nowhere. The fact that we have a very different views and will never come to a agree point..

bandicoot: If Rajni sir came with his regular attire without his wig and makeups, do you really think that people would accept him as a superstar? He did reinvent and made himself look younger. Yes compare to his success, the sucess of others are very bland but he is not renounced as Mr. big b is in all parts of the india. He sure has a mass appeal and make box office register but he has a limited audience compared to Big B. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.ruky786

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

Who are these other celebs? And kareena is a better actress than sridevi. And bebo also has amazing screen presense. Guess these things are preference!

now that i a question of perspectives. im not talking abt who was a better actress here. sridevi could single handedly carry a movie on her shoulders. sridevi could dance better than most of the current crop.  and sridevi could demand a paycheck equally as the movie's hero.

bebo has screen presence. nobody can take that from her.

-Doppelganger-safeplacetoland

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kyaktsar

I guess this discussion will go nowhere. The fact that we have a very different views and will never come to a agree point..

bandicoot: If Rajni sir came with his regular attire without his wig and makeups, do you really think that people would accept him as a superstar? He did reinvent and made himself look younger. Yes compare to his success, the sucess of others are very bland but he is not renounced as Mr. big b is in all parts of the india. He sure has a mass appeal and make box office register but he has a limited audience compared to Big B. 

actually that is how rajni dresses everyday. he comes with his regular attire. he is still the superstar. his onscreen make up is different to suit whatever is teh character. he has a limited all india audience. his audience world wide is different.

@beboholic
im talking abt hrithiks ability to salvage a bad movie. not carry a good movie custom made for him by his dad. his dad is an amazing artist FYI. think kites think guzaarish

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
To me superstar is not about hits only. There are other factors that go into it..like charm, acting, X factor, creating news everywhere you go, crazy fans, making a brand for yourself..and to me kareena has all that! And not to mention directors begging her to be in their films!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sakeena..ruky786ZoobiDoobi

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
at the end of the day, tassauds doesnt have a checklist on who qualifies to be there and who doesnt

i dont think kareena deserves..u think she deserves. we have different views. im going to leave it at that

cedrikkmj_applehead

Neetu_GirlPower Goldie

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

cedrikkglitters

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

Who are these other celebs? And kareena is a better actress than sridevi. And bebo also has amazing screen presense. Guess these things are preference!

now that i a question of perspectives. im not talking abt who was a better actress here. sridevi could single handedly carry a movie on her shoulders. sridevi could dance better than most of the current crop.  and sridevi could demand a paycheck equally as the movie's hero.

bebo has screen presence. nobody can take that from her.

I never thought sridevi was a good dancer! But I also don't know a lot about long time ago actresses...from the current lot...Kareena yes is a superstar. We don't need to compare them to yesterday actress...time was different than!

ruky786

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_KayaTheCop

LOL

kareena can't even touch sridevi...becoz she had something which hardly bollywood actress could do...she was superb in comedy...has kareena tried comedy...? i think people will cry if she tries dat

anyways end of discussion from my side...congratulate miss kareena...hope ur saifu flies there too with u ... LOLdeserving or undeserving i dont know

Yes Golmaal 3 and JWM both were comedy and super hits! Not to mention people loved her in those films!  Big smile

Edited by beboholic - 21 May 2011 at 5:55pm

ruky786

Go to top