Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: beboholic

And someone on kareena forum mentioned that Hritick also denied when asked him if he was having a wax figure...when the rumors about him came out! Guess he just wanted to wait until confirmation and everything was done and right! That could be the case with bebo rumors to...OR NOT lol

Hoping for the best. 😳
Originally posted by: desigal90

Lensa, I dont htink this was her Pr this time. Mostly, PR hypes up a news or something to that effect. What kinda PR creates new outta thin air? If htat is true, then indeed her PR is stupid

I think you're right...Congrats to herπŸ˜›
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Kareena misses chance to get waxed!

Bina Trivedi, TNN | May 28, 2011, 12.00am IST

Kareena Kapoor may probably lose out on what could be her biggest global move ever! The actress, who was to be waxed at Madame Tussauds, is likely to lose out on the opportunity because of a tussle between Wizcraft, the event management company and her brand manager.

The event organisers share a cordial relation with the officials of Tussauds. They made the announcement of Amitabh Bachchan being the first Bollywood personality to be waxed at their global event. Subsequently, all the B-Town statues have come to their award functions held at Macau and Amsterdam. Adds an insider, "The announcement will only be made at Toronto. Tussauds always makes a decision in consultation with the company."

Says a source, "The list of actresses included Priyanka Chopra, Katrina Kaif, Madhuri Dixit and Rani Mukerji, and Kareena was the final choice. The decision of the next star to be waxed was to be announced at an award function in Toronto. Kareena was also supposed to be present for the Raj Kapoor retrospective held there. But following the ego hassles between her manager and the event managing company, Bebo might not even go to Canada. The opportunity of a lifetime might go to Madhuri, Priyanka or Rani, all of who will be present."

The official reason being given for Salman and Kareena's non-availability at the international global event is that they both are shooting for Bodyguard at the time and cannot travel to Toronto.
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
😭 Bebo

But if Rani or Madhuri gets it I will be happy.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is just her PR making up stupid reasons. 
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg madhuri deserves it, and omg madhuris gonna be in canada, i really hope she comes to visit bc, i wanna meet her so baddd
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
bebo hv lost so many opportunities coz of working wid "khans" 😳
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think this rumour is true. As was the rumour of Kareena being chosen for Tassauds. And it was gonna be announced offically during IFFA.
But now due to a tussle outside her control, and a backlash by certain fans on twitter and facebook, she might have lost ot on the opportunity.

I think the FIRST hint we got of Kareena and something special being plnned during IFFA was May 16th, Midday article about the first signs fo trouble between IFFA attendance and Salmn, Kareena, Kat.

"Bebo will be showcasing her work at a huge event planned by the organisers apart from her performance " - Midday
pluviophile. thumbnail
Wow
thx for sharing!!!!
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I would LOVE IT if Madhuri had her wax statue done!😳

Awww never mind for Bebo!😊