KAREENA misses chance 2b waxed bcoz of tussle Pg19 - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Good for her. Kareena is more deserving than Hrithik Roshan. What if Kareena declines though? In the past, Aamir Khan and Akshay Kumar refused the same. I think they are the only ones who declined the offer.
kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

oh WOW! Congrats to Kareena, thats amazing!

Another BW actor being waxed only makes it good for BW as a institution.

Though this is gonna make Kareena's ego even worseπŸ˜†
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Good for her. Kareena is more deserving than Hrithik Roshan. What if Kareena declines though? In the past, Aamir Khan and Akshay Kumar refused the same. I think they are the only ones who declined the offer.

Kareena decline this opportunity to gloat? hahaha, that's funny Maya, tha'ts really funny.
Come on, we all know her better than that! πŸ˜†

Sorry CHandni, I was tempted ot post sections of htose reviews simply because the person I was debating with said, I wont believe what you say, but what non fans say. So I just posted what non fans said πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: desigal90

Kareena decline this opportunity to gloat? hahaha, that's funny Maya, tha'ts really funny.
Come on, we all know her better than that! πŸ˜†

Arre you never know. She of late has turned over a new leaf. What's with not attending awards and eating Pizza at home a la Aamir Khan? The girl gets influenced so fast. She might just say Tussauds aur main? Kabhi nahin…meh. πŸ˜†
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Well if that happens, be rest assured it will be because "Saif-fuuu told her that etc etc blah blah" and so she has declined. But mark my words, the news of her decling would also be published extensively πŸ˜‰

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't understand why would Amir and Akki refuse. Can someone explain that to me lol. IF I was a star, I would be happy to have received this offer. And also I heard Maduri was offered to be there. But she was declined. Anyone know if that's true? Maybe Amir and Akki didn't decline, they were refused. OR maybe not!

And I agree completely with what desu and Dexter said. I don't understand why we are comparing bebo to stars from decades ago like Maduri and Seridevi. And I totally agree with desu about the more popular a star is, the harder people try to bring them down. It's always the same with bebo and her kapoor name, katrina and her salman story and aish and she is here for her beauty story and that she can't act!

And Neetu u might want to check back, I wasn't the one who brought in Seridevi into this topic!
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Oh my gosh, why did madhuri declined?😲
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: beboholic

I don't understand why would Amir and Akki refuse. Can someone explain that to me lol. IF I was a star, I would be happy to have received this offer. And also I heard Maduri was offered to be there. But she was declined. Anyone know if that's true? Maybe Amir and Akki didn't decline, they were refused. OR maybe not!

Lensa... In 2007 there was a poll conducted by Madame Tussauds ... In that poll Salman, Madhuri, Rani, Hrithik, PC, Kajol, AB Jr etc were all included... Salman topped the poll and Madhuri came second...After that the winner of the poll Salman was waxed in 2008...
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Lensa... In 2007 there was a poll conducted by Madame Tussauds ... In that poll Salman, Madhuri, Rani, Hrithik, PC, Kajol, AB Jr etc were all included... Salman topped the poll and Madhuri came second...After that the winner of the poll Salman was waxed in 2008...

Oh that answers. But Hrithik got another chance huh.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Maddy! πŸ˜Š