Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
ITS JUST A RUMOUR

KareenaK contacted an official from London Tasauds, who denied hte news. And here we all got worked up over nothing, lol
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😭

Okay, I saw that coming, am not really that sad! I just wish it was true lol! Bebo's PR the most stupid people ever! Seriously they couldn't find a better news that can promote her but not make a fool out of her! Imagine the people who are in charge of Madame Tussauds giving press interviews and saying OH no, bebo was never considered!  That's so embarrassing.

Who ever came up with this article, thanks for bringing their hopes up and than breaking bebo fan's heart! 💔 I say fans because I don't think bebo cares! lol

I still do think she deserves to be there, maybe in the future she will be! 😊
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
lol, like i said, it doesn't make sense to have her in madame tussauds.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lensa, I dont htink this was her Pr this time. Mostly, PR hypes up a news or something to that effect. What kinda PR creates new outta thin air? If htat is true, then indeed her PR is stupid
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
 it makes total sense to a lot of people on this forum that Kareena wax to be at Madame Tussauds. Go check the other topic for proof. People are already deciding how her wax should look like! 😉
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: beboholic

it makes total sense to a lot of people on this forum that Kareena wax to be at Madame Tussauds. Go check the other topic for proof. People are already deciding how her wax should look like! 😉

lol, i meant it doesn't make sense for Madame Tussauds London to have her wax figure. 😛
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
WHATTT

NOOO

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I was all dreaming about it. 😭😭😭😭
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I still think there is some truth in the original news... It may still be in the initial planning stages and are waiting for the right time to give out an official annnouncement...
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

I still think there is some truth in the original news... It may still be in the initial planning stages and are waiting for the right time to give out an official annnouncement...

aap ke moonh main ghee shakar. lee kar aon teri job per? 😉😆
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
And someone on kareena forum mentioned that Hritick also denied when asked him if he was having a wax figure...when the rumors about him came out! Guess he just wanted to wait until confirmation and everything was done and right! That could be the case with bebo rumors to...OR NOT lol