Frequent Posters

friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Congrats to Bebo and her fans :D
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow this is amazing. So happy for Bebo, but lets wait calmly bachon.
Lets hope there is some legit news here and not just a farce from Bebo's PR.

She is going to London though, remember with Saif?

Maybe it was actually because of this. LEts wait, Times of India is normally reliable.
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: desigal90

Wow this is amazing. So happy for Bebo, but lets wait calmly bachon.

Lets hope there is some legit news here and not just a farce from Bebo's PR.

She is going to London though, remember with Saif?

Maybe it was actually because of this. LEts wait, Times of India is normally reliable.

OK Mommy πŸ€“

πŸ˜†
wawooo gr888 congratz to her ..Ahhh Akshay ne rej ki When lolz !!!!! anywayz i thought Bollywood mein ek hi idiot hai or wo hai Aamir khan just dnt like him ...i dnt like Akshay also but nahii pata ta wo b ek idiot hai ...anywayz me happy for karuu..😳
Originally posted by: beboholic

Yes Golmaal 3 and JWM both were comedy and super hits! Not to mention people loved her in those films!  πŸ˜ƒ

golmaal 3 was a male dominated comedy and i didn't find her being much comical either...and coming to jab we met...yes she delievered some funny lines but her role wasn't comical...she played a bubbly girl went into transaction into a depressed woman...so n tht case she hasn't done pure comedy... also i wanna see if she can pull it on her own shoulders i dont think so...she always needs help of her heroes...unlike shridevi and madhuri who have given hits on their own...

UR SAYING tht kareena is better than shridevi is a bit too much...i dont think she can cross MADHURI either...and how long would she been an actress anyways...she is 30 now...max 6-7 years till new girls will take over...waht ever her talent will be she will fizzle off till she reaches 40. 
Edited by Nitu_KayaTheCop - 12 years ago
Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
gud for her Edited by Shona93 - 12 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So happy for her can't wait to see it!
happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that makes another Bollywood actress...congrats to her she earned itπŸ‘
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nitu_KayaTheCop

golmaal 3 was a male dominated comedy and i didn't find her being much comical either...and coming to jab we met...yes she delievered some funny lines but her role wasn't comical...she played a bubbly girl went into transaction into a depressed woman...so n tht case she hasn't done pure comedy... also i wanna see if she can pull it on her own shoulders i dont think so...she always needs help of her heroes...unlike shridevi and madhuri who have given hits on their own...

UR SAYING tht kareena is better than shridevi is a bit too much...i dont think she can cross MADHURI either...and how long would she been an actress anyways...she is 30 now...max 6-7 years till new girls will take over...waht ever her talent will be she will fizzle off till she reaches 40. 

If you think G3 was completley male dominated and Kareena didnt have much comic scope, you clearly werent paying attention.
She did as much comedy as Kunal Khemu, or Arshad Warsi, and DEFINITELY more than Ajay Devgan. 
Numerous reviews called her the "HERO" of G3.
I watched the mvoie in the theaters, and peopel were laughign their heads off at her lines and act.

How else has any actress attempted comedy nowadays? Kareena is infact the only actress today who CAN pull it off.

Not just G3, but also she had the audience in splits with her Ekta Kapoor act in Golmaal Returns, even though the film was crappy.

Apart from these, there's the dhokla, fafda scene in 3 Idiots, and the kutte Kameene sequence in JWM can still get audiences to crack up.

If you can give any other example of comedy more extensive for an actress today, kindly start listing, since you claimed "IF kareena attempts comedy, audience will start crying. "
I've seen her attempt it, and she's NAILED IT, and apparently, the mango people AND critics agree.
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nitu_KayaTheCop

Why do you always bring up how old she is?πŸ˜• It doesn't matter as long as she delivers good performances I am happy and btw I think G3 was a good performance from her...she can do comedy she did it in Golmaal 2 and I do believe she can have a hit on her own...why the comparison between Kareena and SrideviπŸ˜•