Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: beboholic

^ am sure Kat will be there soon too! She is a very popular actress.

And its about time people stop using kareena had the kapoor tag and thats why she survived in bollywood story. It's getting old same way Katrina used Sallu to get on top is getting old. This is what people say to take away from the hard work that these stars did to get to the top! It's unfair! A lot of stars have the family background to back them up, Esha deol, Fardeen kahn, but where are they now compared to kareena? No where. Kareena survived only because of her own talent and X factor! If having family that gives you films make you a star, than Uday Chopra will be a huge star today..considering he is getting films because of his family's company.

Agree! I remember I used to say that but really its the truth. She started like that but then she made her own name!
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

Now I am day dreaming how her look will be designed.

R we looking at Pooh in Wax
                             Geet

or Size Zero Bebo!

😆 That's a cute emotion. I would say Geet. That's a very popular character. I think size zero made her quite popular too! But I don't support size zero, so Geet for me!  :P

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

😆 That's a cute emotion. I would say Geet. That's a very popular character. I think size zero made her quite popular too! But I don't support size zero, so Geet for me!  :P

I am seriously sitting like this Lensa 😆

Yeah I want my Geet there too. I liked her in Size Zero too 😳

Go Geet 🥳

https://pardesigirls.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/jab-we-met-wallpaper-57702-5641.jpg

.khoobsurat. thumbnail

Originally posted by: KatForeva

Agree! I remember I used to say that but really its the truth. She started like that but then she made her own name!

Yeah, I don't understand when memebers bring that she used Sallu story. Salman is not a child to be used by her. And plus, Kat is where she is because of her not Sallu. It's not like Sallu did black magic on people so Kat can gain all those fans. And Kareena didn't gain all these fans because of her last name!
Katalicious thumbnail

Yeah, I don't understand when memebers bring that she used Sallu story. Salman is not a child to be used by her. And plus, Kat is where she is because of her not Sallu. It's not like Sallu did black magic on people so Kat can gain all those fans. And Kareena didn't gain all these fans because of her last name!

Well said. But I guess ppl like to be in denial.🥱
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

Lensa but still these factors did jumpstart their career. For Kat and Aish, Sallu was the backbone. For Kareena - her Kapoor Tagline was the backbone.

But then their success is all on their own.

Again like u mentioned, even though it didn't work for Esha Deol or Uday Chopra, its because of their lack of acting or Bad luck. But their family name did help them come in the limelight. Which also helped Kareena.
Edited by ZoobiDoobi - 12 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
^ I never denied that zubi. But if you read the member's post a few page back, they said kareena is here today because of her last name. If she wasn't kapoor, she wouldn't have made it. Meaning she has no talent. Which I think is unfair...because bebo is more than just a last name!

Everyone is gonna have something to bring them to a limelight, if it's not their last name, it's their friends or being miss worlds or models. But the ones who survive, we can't say oh they made it big and are here today because they are models.
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

^ I never denied that zubi. But if you read the member's post a few page back, they said kareena is here today because of her last name. If she wasn't kapoor, she wouldn't have made it. Meaning she has no talent. Which I think is unfair...because bebo is more than just a last name!

Everyone is gonna have something to bring them to a limelight, if it's not their last name, it's their friends or being miss worlds or models. But the ones who survive, we can't say oh they made it big and are here today because they are models.

I agree on that. 😃
Katalicious thumbnail

Exactly! There is definitely something about each and everyone of these celebs that the audience loves no matter what it is. Look how long some of them have lasted - Aamir, Salman, SRK, Bebo. We should applaud them instead of trying to bring them down!👏
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
zubi don't get your hopes up, you seem way too excited. lol

This could be a fake news!