KAREENA misses chance 2b waxed bcoz of tussle Pg19 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
how i wish my Akki  accepted the invitation to be there too😭
Thing is even B-grade singers & celebs have their wax replica in various wax museums all over the world. Having yours at Madame Tussauds only confirms your popularity & somehow your achievement as far as your craft is concerned. Kareena did make it. Good for her. Cause her acting abilities at start were awful.

Compared to s.o who's not offered a JOB and so can't prove his/her value, Kareena was given chances more easily than others. She had worthy opportunities because she's a Kapoor.
That's a FACT. If she was an outsider, she wouldn't have made it, my POV. She didn't have to sleep with any Khan, to search for godfathers/mothers, to beg people to take her in movies, to sleep at people's home cause she had one. Of course people judged her bad and she wasn't considered to be a good actress. She worked hard and now it's showing so congrats to her. But I'm sure in India, there are debutant actresses who are as talented as her and who are gievn only the chance to suck up to sugar producers daddies.

Abhishek for instance is a star too, has flops, some hits. And directors beg him to make movies thanks to his father & wife, mostly. He is popular. I won't be surprised if he gets his own wax statue one day. But that doesn't make him more talented than Saif Ali Khan or Hrithik Roschan.
I remember at the end of the 90s, there was a poll on the BBC's website to find the first inductee from B-town, with the winner of course being Amitabh Bachchan.

The other nominees at that time were:
Raj Kapoor
Shah Rukh Khan
Salman Khan
Aamir Khan
Madhuri Dixit
Sridevi
Aishwarya Rai
Edited by Star_No_1 - 12 years ago
Great news! Kareena deserves it, congrats to her!
OH MY GOSHOH MY GOSHOH MY GOSHOH MY GOSHOH MY GOSHOH MY GOSHOH MY GOSH

I can't believe this. That will be awesome! 🥳

I am so happy for my Bebo.

I would love to go see, pls make one in New York City too 😆
Wow congo Bebo! I hope Kats get one soon and bollywood gets more offers!
^ am sure Kat will be there soon too! She is a very popular actress.

And its about time people stop using kareena had the kapoor tag and thats why she survived in bollywood story. It's getting old same way Katrina used Sallu to get on top is getting old. This is what people say to take away from the hard work that these stars did to get to the top! It's unfair! A lot of stars have the family background to back them up, Esha deol, Fardeen kahn, but where are they now compared to kareena? No where. Kareena survived only because of her own talent and X factor! If having family that gives you films make you a star, than Uday Chopra will be a huge star today..considering he is getting films because of his family's company.
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
^Idk. She isn't appreciated by the industry ppl or anyone other than fans.
^ I think most people in the industry know the kind of power she has at the boxoffice. And they say that all the time she is has so many hits. It's hard to ignore Kat's popularity. Am sure she will be the second one there after bebo! IF even the news about bebo is true! lol
Now I am day dreaming how her look will be designed.

R we looking at Pooh in Wax
                             Geet

or Size Zero Bebo!