KAREENA misses chance 2b waxed bcoz of tussle Pg19 - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
why i am not surprised...after hrithik and akshay...KAREENA was always expected...i am sure others will make it too ...BIG DEAL...
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ Actually Akki is not there. It's only Aish, Amitabh, Salman, SRK, and HR.

But am glad u expected kareena to be there, that means a lot! 😊 She is doing something right!
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: beboholic

^ Actually Akki is not there. It's only Aish, Amitabh, Salman, SRK, and HR.

i know he is not there...but he was invited, he rejected the proposal dats different thing...just like kareena is now invited and not there...
Edited by Nitu_KayaTheCop - 12 years ago
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If Hrithik who didn't have many success offlate can be recognized as the "superstar" than why not Kareena? She is the prominent top actress for a decade and had done numerous films to show her acting caliber. I think she rightfully deserves it so. She was tagged with "superstar" from  her first film and has kept it till now and she is still doing great in her 30's.  
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nitu_KayaTheCop

i know he is not there...but he was invited, he rejected the proposal dats different thing...just like kareena is now invited and not there...

Why did he reject? That's stupid of him. Well Akshay is also a superstar. Not shocked they invited him. Wish he accepted it though, would have loved to see him with my favorites like SRK and Amitabh.
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
if survival is what counts to be a superstar, then there are tons of them in B'wood.  she has had a few hits over the years but that is all

where did i say it was becoming overcrowded because of bollywood stars😆it was a general statement...reading too much

well even justin bieber is in tassauds..kareena can sure be there
Originally posted by: beboholic

Why did he reject? That's stupid of him. Well Akshay is also a superstar. Not shocked they invited him. Wish he accepted it though, would have loved to see him with my favorites like SRK and Amitabh.

becoz he is sensible he knows the kind of cheap comedies he does doesn't mke him too big to feature in international museums...he even given away his award for SIK to aamir for ghajini...and its akshay's own perception...and i like it for being honest...who else does show honesty like this...THAT big in itself...
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Kyaktsar

If Hrithik who didn't have many success offlate can be recognized as the "superstar" than why not Kareena? She is the prominent top actress for a decade and had done numerous films to show her acting caliber. I think she rightfully deserves it so. She was tagged with "superstar" from  her first film and has kept it till now and she is still doing great in her 30's.  

see that is the issue. she was crowned superstar right in her first movie which never made sense to me.

and hrithik isnt a superstar as well.

i didnt think other than amitabh, srk and probably sridevi, there were any real superstars in hindi cinema.
dats exactly what i said in the last topic...see i dont wish to argue with her fans becoz they will never accept the truth...KAREENA is a big name in itself...a BIG star yes but not a big actress...her hype is more than her acting...and same goes for Ashwariya Madam as well...but i think ash is better than kareena in acting standards...well its my opinion...i am not leaving it for an argument as who is better than whom coz obviously u r biased to ur favourite and dats natural...KAREENA is expected to be there as a Name than a great actress just like Ash Edited by Nitu_KayaTheCop - 12 years ago
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well, even the biggest of the star is reinventing themselves to survive in this cut-throat industry. She has been the TOP actress for the entire decade and that says a lot about her. Yes, she may have few hits and lots of flops but that doesn't take anything away from her. If hit was all it matters than Rahul Roy would been the superstar of this industry or Govinda would still be reigning this b-wood. One needs x-factor, talent, star quality and charm to be remain on top on this business.