Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

GAURI MEETS DADISA...-VIDEO (Page 3)

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

ExactlyThumbs Up Mein bhii ghoom phir ke anandi ke padhaai pe hi aa jaathii hoonTongue, varna serial mein jo bhi koi baath nahi,bass woh apnii kaabiliyath samjhe aur highly educated baneyDay Dreaming, and CVs phir se  anandi jagya ko ek saathh kabhi  naa le aaye..Thumbs Down
thats my main wish...thats y am still watching BV regularly!!
yahan main gauri ki MS ki padhai k baren main bol rahi thi!!
haveli main rahegi toh mumbai main MS ki padhai kese hogi!!Ouch...heveli main rahegi kese...i am not able to guess it at all!!Ouch...dadisa ki accident???Ermm
anandi n gauri dono ki padhai main break...Dead
i seriously don't want the revenge track...but its coming!!OuchOuchOuch
sayad jag ki v padhai chhut jaye...which i don't care at all!!!

and about reunion of jag-anandi...ohh...for me that sounds like a horror story!!DeadDead
isse better hai ki yeh prove hojaye ki jag loves gauri truely...n they will end up together!!
if jag-gauri jodi happened...it will disappoint me but thats ok(though gauri is too good for him !!)
but if jag-anandi jodi happened...am gonna regret that i am/was a BV lover.Dead
seriously don't want them together at all!!

Edited by khusi_* - 23 May 2011 at 5:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyoSuchi-

CutiePiee4 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ghotalazSuchi-khusi_*

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CutiePiee4

[  

geliHug
it's so ironic khushi, we were the same ppl who wanted jag anandi at anycost a few months back and we r the same ppl who r now rooting for jag gauriLOL but yess jag anadi reunion is a big no-no for me. I want Anandi to now move on in life but i am afraid this might not happen as the CV'S are cleverly making way for Jag Anandi reunion by turning gauri negativeDead
supergeliTongueLOLHug
yes i can't believe that i was a hardcore JaAn fanLOL
now totally against it...even ok with ja-gauri!!LOL
but still a shasha fan...just love them together...but unfortunately they r playing Jag...anandi in BV.
relationships between characters r more important for me ...chemistry comes 2nd!!

Edited by khusi_* - 23 May 2011 at 6:39am

ghotalazSuchi-

CutiePiee4 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ghotalazSuchi-khusi_*

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=khusi_*]
what do you think will be the reason for gauri starting to live in haveli?...

bold: I am guessing although G gets to know the truth, she will not reveal it to J or the family. Like the article claims her to turn negative, she may decide to stay in the haveli just to take revenge. She might silently try to create a havoc in the family. Since the family doesnt know she is gudiya, they may never guess/understand how all these problems are erupting. Finally once her bade papa and parents get to know about it, they may reform her. I would personally hate this revenge track coz it just makes no sense that G takes revenge against the other members of the family except DS and J. Albeit am very curious to know how the track's going to proceed.

ghotalazpjyo

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
I agree with andv that's one way she will get in.

Also may be, DS will just let her in, that Jagya was already married to her. It was something that was ordained and she needs to be at home. And start blaming , bhairon and others that if they would have listened to her then, this problem would not have come 

[stupid DS, if they would have listened to you , then, Jag would bring a third beendini home cause gauri and anandi both would be 12th paas 'ganwar' for him]

So that would be a way for her to get in. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghotalaz

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

jagya kaa character dheelaROFLLOLLOL

but feeling really sad 4 gauri, the past that she does not want to remember will come back to haunt her. , now the story gets real interesting , just hope this is not a speed breaker  in anandi's studies
wonder why dadisa is not remembering her, she has seen her photo, correct me if i am wrong,
It was funny putting that character dheela song but jagya really isn't running after too many girls,he has lots of character flaws but he isn't a womanizer ...
 All the bad memories of childhood marriage she was trying forget will emotionally torture her again and her life will be in turmoil.Ouch.poor girl..she has made something out of her life after suffering a lot,she certainly doesn't deserve this ..
Yeah,DS had seen the photo in newspaper-maybe forgoten as it was 6 years ago or maybe she doesnt know its that gauri who is jagya's girlfriend..Ermm
tumhare mooh se jas ki tareef sunna wah wahLOLLOLLOLmazaa aa gayaa
another blooper i guess, btw i think only gauri will know abt all the things , her past will not be revealed to others , not now
these cvs always open things slowly and slowlyLOLLOL
LOLHaaayyy!! Meri impartiality pe tumhe abb bhi shaq hai anmolLOL..LOL.jo buraaii  bande mein nahi hai usey main kyun add karoonWink...I actually support and criticize all the characters in this serial ,iam guessing you came to our forum after this gaga pairing that's why too much focus on jagya now...
Yeah,you're right about the CVs -could happen that gauri won't reveal she knows the truth,but she seems such a straightforward person  who would find it hard to contain all that anger within..let's see what   the CVs  cook up in the next twist ...Ermm...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghotalaz

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

jagya kaa character dheelaROFLLOLLOL

but feeling really sad 4 gauri, the past that she does not want to remember will come back to haunt her. , now the story gets real interesting , just hope this is not a speed breaker  in anandi's studies
wonder why dadisa is not remembering her, she has seen her photo, correct me if i am wrong,
It was funny putting that character dheela song but jagya really isn't running after too many girls,he has lots of character flaws but he isn't a womanizer ...
 All the bad memories of childhood marriage she was trying forget will emotionally torture her again and her life will be in turmoil.Ouch.poor girl..she has made something out of her life after suffering a lot,she certainly doesn't deserve this ..
Yeah,DS had seen the photo in newspaper-maybe forgoten as it was 6 years ago or maybe she doesnt know its that gauri who is jagya's girlfriend..Ermm
tumhare mooh se jas ki tareef sunna wah wahLOLLOLLOLmazaa aa gayaa
another blooper i guess, btw i think only gauri will know abt all the things , her past will not be revealed to others , not now
these cvs always open things slowly and slowlyLOLLOL
LOLHaaayyy!! Meri impartiality pe tumhe abb bhi shaq hai anmolLOL..LOL.jo buraaii  bande mein nahi hai usey main kyun add karoonWink...I actually support and criticize all the characters in this serial ,iam guessing you came to our forum after this gaga pairing that's why too much focus on jagya now...
Yeah,you're right about the CVs -could happen that gauri won't reveal she knows the truth,but she seems such a straightforward person  who would find it hard to contain all that anger within..let's see what   the CVs  cook up in the next twist ...Ermm...

arrey just kidding, i know u r very neutralLOL, yaa i got hooked to this show only cos of gagaLOL
otherwise mujhe ye show boring lagta tha.
but i have started catching some old epi, someone told me shyam sugna love story was the best in bv, so started watching that too and i am quite liking it,Smile
i find shyam as the best character in this show, wish we could see him moreUnhappy

Go to top