GAURI MEETS DADISA...-VIDEO (Page 2)

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged

thanks jyo!Smile

atlast she will know!!
so the article is true!!
but the article also says that c will start living in the haveli...i wonder how's that possible??????Confused

Originally posted by subhas123

Can anyone tell me whether the scene where Gauri and Jagya are roaming around in that Fort type place has been aired earlier? I guess thats the place where anandi and jagya went during their honeymoon visit to mumbai.

Yes,those scenes were aired earlier! 
that is the same place, jag anandi went during honeymoon...n thats also the same place where anandi(kid) was shot !

Edited by khusi_* - 22 May 2011 at 1:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_Addictpjyo

ambodidi Senior Member
ambodidi
ambodidi

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
When is this episode due to air?
CutiePiee4 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_AddictghotalazpjyoSuchi-khusi_*

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

thanks jyo!Smile

atlast she will know!!
so the article is true!!
but the article also says that c will start living in the haveli...i wonder how's that possible??????Confused

yeah khushi,that's what iam wondering too...Confused..akhir gauri haveli mein rehne kaise lagi??Ermm..Because after knowing all truth at haveli she certainly has to go back and we will get that jagat gauri confrontation ,maybe she will dump him and jagat gets all heartbroken and we will see him again in the same emotional state as after the 'ragging incident',maybe some accident for jagat and gauri is forced to look after him and decides to take him back to haveli ,stays a few days to take care of him as a doctor as he cared for her during typhoid and then her anger against DS reignites and she plans revenge..Ermm
Or gauri decides to give jagat another chance after confronting jagat with" Iam angry at you but like you i too hid my marriage from you." And gauri wants to work in village hospital so jagya follows and DS welcomes back her laadesar to haveli ...

Also wondering will that DS accident news be true-then who knows these 2 doctors may take her back to haveli and things change from there...Ermm
Mujhe ithni curiosity ho rahi hai 'gauri haveli rehney kaise pahunchi??' that iam making up these silly nonsensical plotlines...Day Dreaming..LOL just guessing gameWink.
what do you think will be the reason for gauri starting to live in haveli?...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chulbuli7andvghotalaz

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

jagya kaa character dheelaROFLLOLLOL

but feeling really sad 4 gauri, the past that she does not want to remember will come back to haunt her. , now the story gets real interesting , just hope this is not a speed breaker  in anandi's studies
wonder why dadisa is not remembering her, she has seen her photo, correct me if i am wrong,
It was funny putting that character dheela song but jagya really isn't running after too many girls,he has lots of character flaws but he isn't a womanizer ...
 All the bad memories of childhood marriage she was trying forget will emotionally torture her again and her life will be in turmoil.Ouch.poor girl..she has made something out of her life after suffering a lot,she certainly doesn't deserve this ..
Yeah,DS had seen the photo in newspaper-maybe forgoten as it was 6 years ago or maybe she doesnt know its that gauri who is jagya's girlfriend..Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghotalaz

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

yeah khushi,that's what iam wondering too...Confused..akhir gauri haveli mein rehne kaise lagi??Ermm..Because after knowing all truth at haveli she certainly has to go back and we will get that jagat gauri confrontation ,maybe she will dump him and jagat gets all heartbroken and we will see him again in the same emotional state as after the 'ragging incident',maybe some accident for jagat and gauri is forced to look after him and decides to take him back to haveli ,stays a few days to take care of him as a doctor as he cared for her during typhoid and then her anger against DS reignites and she plans revenge..Ermm
Or gauri decides to give jagat another chance after confronting jagat with" Iam angry at you but like you i too hid my marriage from you." And gauri wants to work in village hospital so jagya follows and DS welcomes back her laadesar to haveli ...

Also wondering will that DS accident news be true-then who knows these 2 doctors may take her back to haveli and things change from there...Ermm
Mujhe ithni curiosity ho rahi hai 'gauri haveli rehney kaise pahunchi??' that iam making up these silly nonsensical plotlines...Day Dreaming..LOL just guessing gameWink.
ohh i can totally understand ur curiosity!!...meri halat v kuchh esi hi haiLOLLOL
my curiocity is hunting me like hell!!Ouch
all my thoughts r just ended at one point...if the article comes true...then what about her MS???
padhai chhod degi kya!!...Confused...no plzz!!

ghotalazpjyo

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

ohh i can totally understand ur curiosity!!...meri halat v kuchh esi hi haiLOLLOL
my curiocity is hunting me like hell!!Ouch
all my thoughts r just ended at one point...if the article comes true...then what about her MS???
padhai chhod degi kya!!...Confused...no plzz!!
ExactlyThumbs Up Mein bhii ghoom phir ke anandi ke padhaai pe hi aa jaathii hoonTongue, varna serial mein jo bhi koi baath nahi,bass woh apnii kaabiliyath samjhe aur highly educated baneyDay Dreaming, and CVs phir se  anandi jagya ko ek saathh kabhi  naa le aaye..Thumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghotalaz

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by intruderfast

jagya kaa character dheelaROFLLOLLOL

but feeling really sad 4 gauri, the past that she does not want to remember will come back to haunt her. , now the story gets real interesting , just hope this is not a speed breaker  in anandi's studies
wonder why dadisa is not remembering her, she has seen her photo, correct me if i am wrong,
It was funny putting that character dheela song but jagya really isn't running after too many girls,he has lots of character flaws but he isn't a womanizer ...
 All the bad memories of childhood marriage she was trying forget will emotionally torture her again and her life will be in turmoil.Ouch.poor girl..she has made something out of her life after suffering a lot,she certainly doesn't deserve this ..
Yeah,DS had seen the photo in newspaper-maybe forgoten as it was 6 years ago or maybe she doesnt know its that gauri who is jagya's girlfriend..Ermm
tumhare mooh se jas ki tareef sunna wah wahLOLLOLLOLmazaa aa gayaa
another blooper i guess, btw i think only gauri will know abt all the things , her past will not be revealed to others , not now
these cvs always open things slowly and slowlyLOLLOL

ghotalazpjyo

Go to top