GAURI MEETS DADISA...-VIDEO - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the link. And thnx CV's for turning Gauri negative🤢 I am so not liking this track!! I hope Anandi Doesnt remains a "Gawar" throughout her life.😭 And how is it possible that gauri starts staying in the haveli?🤔 Until ofcourse she has pataofied DS which is not very unlikely going by the past record of DS.
Originally posted by khusi_*

thanks jyo!😊

atlast she will know!!
so the article is true!!
but the article also says that c will start living in the haveli...i wonder how's that possible??????😕

yeah khushi,that's what iam wondering too...😕..akhir gauri haveli mein rehne kaise lagi??🤔..Because after knowing all truth at haveli she certainly has to go back and we will get that jagat gauri confrontation ,maybe she will dump him and jagat gets all heartbroken and we will see him again in the same emotional state as after the 'ragging incident',maybe some accident for jagat and gauri is forced to look after him and decides to take him back to haveli ,stays a few days to take care of him as a doctor as he cared for her during typhoid and then her anger against DS reignites and she plans revenge..🤔
Or gauri decides to give jagat another chance after confronting jagat with" Iam angry at you but like you i too hid my marriage from you." And gauri wants to work in village hospital so jagya follows and DS welcomes back her laadesar to haveli ...

Also wondering will that DS accident news be true-then who knows these 2 doctors may take her back to haveli and things change from there...🤔
Mujhe ithni curiosity ho rahi hai 'gauri haveli rehney kaise pahunchi??' that iam making up these silly nonsensical plotlines...😍..😆 just guessing game😉.
what do you think will be the reason for gauri starting to live in haveli?...
Originally posted by intruderfast

jagya kaa character dheela🤣😆😆

but feeling really sad 4 gauri, the past that she does not want to remember will come back to haunt her. , now the story gets real interesting , just hope this is not a speed breaker  in anandi's studies
wonder why dadisa is not remembering her, she has seen her photo, correct me if i am wrong,
It was funny putting that character dheela song but jagya really isn't running after too many girls,he has lots of character flaws but he isn't a womanizer ...
 All the bad memories of childhood marriage she was trying forget will emotionally torture her again and her life will be in turmoil..poor girl..she has made something out of her life after suffering a lot,she certainly doesn't deserve this ..
Yeah,DS had seen the photo in newspaper-maybe forgoten as it was 6 years ago or maybe she doesnt know its that gauri who is jagya's girlfriend..🤔
Originally posted by pjyo

yeah khushi,that's what iam wondering too...😕..akhir gauri haveli mein rehne kaise lagi??🤔..Because after knowing all truth at haveli she certainly has to go back and we will get that jagat gauri confrontation ,maybe she will dump him and jagat gets all heartbroken and we will see him again in the same emotional state as after the 'ragging incident',maybe some accident for jagat and gauri is forced to look after him and decides to take him back to haveli ,stays a few days to take care of him as a doctor as he cared for her during typhoid and then her anger against DS reignites and she plans revenge..🤔
Or gauri decides to give jagat another chance after confronting jagat with" Iam angry at you but like you i too hid my marriage from you." And gauri wants to work in village hospital so jagya follows and DS welcomes back her laadesar to haveli ...

Also wondering will that DS accident news be true-then who knows these 2 doctors may take her back to haveli and things change from there...🤔
Mujhe ithni curiosity ho rahi hai 'gauri haveli rehney kaise pahunchi??' that iam making up these silly nonsensical plotlines...😍..😆 just guessing game😉.
what do you think will be the reason for gauri starting to live in haveli?...
ohh i can totally understand ur curiosity!!...meri halat v kuchh esi hi hai😆😆
my curiocity is hunting me like hell!!
all my thoughts r just ended at one point...if the article comes true...then what about her MS???
padhai chhod degi kya!!...Confused...no plzz!!

ohh i can totally understand ur curiosity!!...meri halat v kuchh esi hi hai😆😆
my curiocity is hunting me like hell!!
all my thoughts r just ended at one point...if the article comes true...then what about her MS???
padhai chhod degi kya!!...😕...no plzz!!
Exactly👍🏼 Mein bhii ghoom phir ke anandi ke padhaai pe hi aa jaathii hoon😛, varna serial mein jo bhi koi baath nahi,bass woh apnii kaabiliyath samjhe aur highly educated baney😍, and CVs phir se  anandi jagya ko ek saathh kabhi  naa le aaye..👎🏼

It was funny putting that character dheela song but jagya really isn't running after too many girls,he has lots of character flaws but he isn't a womanizer ...
 All the bad memories of childhood marriage she was trying forget will emotionally torture her again and her life will be in turmoil..poor girl..she has made something out of her life after suffering a lot,she certainly doesn't deserve this ..
Yeah,DS had seen the photo in newspaper-maybe forgoten as it was 6 years ago or maybe she doesnt know its that gauri who is jagya's girlfriend..🤔
tumhare mooh se jas ki tareef sunna wah wah😆😆😆mazaa aa gayaa
another blooper i guess, btw i think only gauri will know abt all the things , her past will not be revealed to others , not now
these cvs always open things slowly and slowly😆😆

Exactly👍🏼 Mein bhii ghoom phir ke anandi ke padhaai pe hi aa jaathii hoon😛, varna serial mein jo bhi koi baath nahi,bass woh apnii kaabiliyath samjhe aur highly educated baney😍, and CVs phir se  anandi jagya ko ek saathh kabhi  naa le aaye..👎🏼
thats my main wish...thats y am still watching BV regularly!!
yahan main gauri ki MS ki padhai k baren main bol rahi thi!!
haveli main rahegi toh mumbai main MS ki padhai kese hogi!!...heveli main rahegi kese...i am not able to guess it at all!!...dadisa ki accident???🤔
anandi n gauri dono ki padhai main break...🤢
i seriously don't want the revenge track...but its coming!!
sayad jag ki v padhai chhut jaye...which i don't care at all!!!

and about reunion of jag-anandi...ohh...for me that sounds like a horror story!!🤢🤢
isse better hai ki yeh prove hojaye ki jag loves gauri truely...n they will end up together!!
if jag-gauri jodi happened...it will disappoint me but thats ok(though gauri is too good for him !!)
but if jag-anandi jodi happened...am gonna regret that i am/was a BV lover.🤢
seriously don't want them together at all!!

Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago

thats my main wish...thats y am still watching BV regularly!!
yahan main gauri ki MS ki padhai k baren main bol rahi thi!!
haveli main rahegi toh mumbai main MS ki padhai kese hogi!!...heveli main rahegi kese...i am not able to guess it at all!!...dadisa ki accident???🤔
anandi n gauri dono ki padhai main break...🤢
i seriously don't want the revenge track...but its coming!!
sayad jag ki v padhai chhut jaye...which i don't care at all!!!

and about reunion of jag-anandi...ohh...for me that sounds like a horror story!!🤢🤢
isse better hai ki yeh prove hojaye ki jag loves gauri truely...n they will end up together!!
if jag-gauri jodi happened...it will disappoint me but thats ok(though gauri is too good for him !!)
but if jag-anandi jodi happened...am gonna regret that i am/was a BV lover.🤢
seriously don't want them together at all!!

geli🤗
it's so ironic khushi, we were the same ppl who wanted jag anandi at anycost a few months back and we r the same ppl who r now rooting for jag gauri😆 but yess jag anadi reunion is a big no-no for me. I want Anandi to now move on in life but i am afraid this might not happen as the CV'S are cleverly making way for Jag Anandi reunion by turning gauri negative🤢
Originally posted by CutiePiee4

[  

geli🤗
it's so ironic khushi, we were the same ppl who wanted jag anandi at anycost a few months back and we r the same ppl who r now rooting for jag gauri😆 but yess jag anadi reunion is a big no-no for me. I want Anandi to now move on in life but i am afraid this might not happen as the CV'S are cleverly making way for Jag Anandi reunion by turning gauri negative🤢
supergeli😛😆🤗
yes i can't believe that i was a hardcore JaAn fan😆
now totally against it...even ok with ja-gauri!!😆
but still a shasha fan...just love them together...but unfortunately they r playing Jag...anandi in BV.
relationships between characters r more important for me ...chemistry comes 2nd!!
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago

supergeli😛😆🤗
yes i can't believe that i was a hardcore JaAn fan😆
now totally against it...even ok with ja-gauri!!😆
but still a shasha fan...just love them together...but unfortunately they r playing Jag...anandi in BV.
relationship between characters r more important for me ...chemistry comes 2nd!!

for shasha chem i wish BV ends soon and they land up a new show as leads😉

yeah i myself cant believe that i dont want Ja-an union anymore😆 infact i dont want jags to be with either of the two. I want him to be with someone who treats him the same way as he treated Anandi or even better he can do all those bhajan kirtans with his Dadisa all his life🤢

Moi wants a new hunk in BV☺️ Cv's sun rae ho ya loudspeaker magwaaun😆