Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vik rocks

but on a serious note...
preganacy of bharti...😲what's the hurry?😑😑 a rushed up marriageπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ & now a rushed up pregnancy😑

Soo true...i was shocked to read that's the way the storyline is heading...one wonder's whether they are trying to wrap up the show soon??
fuzzyface thumbnail
@ rae yeah I shld think they would have a higher chance of having normal kids and normal pregnancy but CVs flair for the dramatic will use the dwarf  thing as an issue now.
You know medical science is so advanced, you can do a lot of thing these days, you just need to have money, faith in god and miracles can happen.

But yes I don't understand why such a rush to have Bharti preggers, the poor girl hasn't had a moment to rest, she always caught in the middle of something and now this.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh god u guys crack me up πŸ€£

one hit wonder

oops baby  hahahhahaha

so drama continues 
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
@fuz ... 'one-hit wonder' is the thing first written by jaz on pkcm forum ...i can never forget it πŸ€£
'the oops baby' 🀣🀣 (oops is also the subject that scared me most πŸ˜†) ... even bharti would not have expected she will have the oops baby ... vik i think it is the effect of ur vampire simile for murli πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† like in van helsing that single dracula will be in the process of producing lots and lots of vampires from his lady loves πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...poor bharti πŸ˜†.. since trps are proportional to tears she might be suffering lot and lot till she becomes mother πŸ˜’ but unlike other male leads murli is supporting her during pregnancy πŸ€” then how will she suffer πŸ€” ...i think it will abort due to mirdala or murari and ashtik ...
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fuzzyface

@ jas omg  'one hit wonder'  no one can put it out there like you  🀣 I almost spit out my drink reading this .πŸ˜†

well fuzzy i was laughing madly after reading Jas's post...it's a super hit one linereπŸ‘πŸΌ only after Jas's post i got motivated to make a post in this forumπŸ˜† otherwise i'm just reading & going off line nowadays not finding what to comment & what not toπŸ˜•πŸ˜‰

i like your oops baby too!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Genetically speaking since Bharti's parents are normal and so is Murli, it could dominate the gene pool, I think. Anyone a doctor here??? 

well let's forget this whole midget thing for a moment & talk about heights. for instance...let's have a look at the Bachchan family where Abhishek is quite tall though his mother is not so tall. looks like he's inherited this tall height quality from his father. here the father's height is dominating the mother's height. 

no i'm not a doc to explain this in detail. but my bio teacher had once mentioned about this thing that genes pass on from generation to generation...& it's not necessary that a baby inherits characteristics only from parents, which mostly is the concept of the general people. a baby can inherit characteristics from the great great grandparents either from mother's side or father's side. she gave an example of a family where a baby was born with an extremely fair complexion despite neither the father nor mother nor grandparents had such a fair complexion. the great great grandmother from the mother's side of the seventh generation before had such a complexion😲

well fuzzy it's not necessary that the born child has to be a midget like bharti just bcoz the mother is a midget. you're absolutely right. coz the other people in the generations before are normal. maybe bharti being a midget was bcoz somebody in either rupesh's side or dhara's side could have been a midget many generations before. maybe in future there can be someone who inherits bharti's characteristic(height). that can be an option. but it's not necessary to show bharli's kid a midget. it would be disturbing & giving out the message that if you marry a midget then beware...coz your child will be a midget too! the end result would be discouraging a tall person to marry a midget

btw if this height issue will be shown as a major obstacle for bharti during her pregnancy then there are options like test-tube baby or something else. if a mother doesn't have the capacity to carry the child in her womb then in medical science there are options. in today's world, medical science has tremendous facilities...

i guess the CVs will go ahead with the complicated pregnancy case of bharti & might show a miscarriage & if the baby is saved then it's going to be a midget. after all, CVs are known for showing negativity as much as they can to gain maximum sympathy from the audiences for their serial characters to increase their TRPs😑i'm glad that i don't watch this nonsense anymore

fuzzyface thumbnail
@ viks you're correct if I remember correctly during one of those bio classes  where I wasn't sleeping in school my teacher had explained the same thing.  I know what you mean about inheriting from beyond your parents. It's how the mixing of the dominant and recessive genes takes place.

Like my great grandfather is Turkish but none of us have any traits  but my second cousin's son doesn't  look Indian, the boy is fair and has blue eyes. Everyone keeps asking her if the boy is her son and she gets super annoyed. So like you said it skips a few generations, then pops again.πŸ˜†

Even in my case, I don't look at all like my parents but I am xerox copy of my Nanima ( mom's mom). I have a picture of her when she was young and showed it  to my friends and they thought I had gone to the studio to get a  black & white photo done in the 1940s style πŸ˜†. When I told them it's my Nani, they were shocked coz the resemblance is uncanny.πŸ˜†  So there you go.

Even in Hollywood all the celebs are having twins coz they undergone fertility treatment, so anything is quite possible, you need money and faith.

You are so right about the message it sends that if you marry a midget girl chances are you will get a midget child or complicated ones. They need to show rhona-dhona, agony and pain yada yada for TRPs sake and no common sense included.πŸ₯±
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
hmm some biology class is going on after a very long time πŸ˜† but that genetics chap was a very interesting one πŸ˜ƒ

guys if bharti's child is to be shown as a midget or a normal one there has to be a leap ,they will not make doctors to say that this infant will be a midget in future which is not necessary for the story now especially when they are showing murli madly in love with bharti πŸ˜†... that statement might make bharti feel guilty for getting married and for landing murli in her "baba"'s shoes πŸ€£  ... and there will be endless agonies of midgets from generation to generation 🀣 ... hope they dnt show such things 🀣 ... i think if they have to particularly point out bharti's child is a normal one then they may take a leap and show her normal son/daughter but only in the final epi of bavd ... but most probably bharti will have a miscarriage this time and will be preg in the last episode πŸ˜†
cheznazi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Literally my mouth is opened like this 

I dunno if anyone is familiar with the show called 'Little People, Big World' on TLC, which is about a dwarf couple. They have four children and only one child is dwarf, the rest are all normal. Genetically speaking since Bharti's parents are normal and so is Murli, it could dominate the gene pool, I think. Anyone a doctor here???

Yeah! I used to watch that show on TLC. For years I used to say that I don't want to marry a short guy because my kids will be dwarfs since I am short. Silly me. The show cleared a lot of my misconceptions about little people.
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think bharti deliver one normal baby and one drawf πŸ˜†
HAHHAHAHA...jaisa maine kaha tha...bharti and murli will consummate...and...LOL how predictable