India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

A magic lamp for Koki (Fiction)

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Queen Koki was feeling sad. She thinks to herself "maine kya kya nahin kiya, Gopi aur Ahem ko milane ke liye, itne papad bele ke saari duniya ko hi nahin, Moon par bhi papadon ki baarish ho sakti hai" (The amount of papads I bailed would not only be enough for earthlings but even for a papad-storm on the moon) She thinks "Kaash mere paas bhi Aladin ka chirag hota". That night Chirag bhai appears in her dream and says "Tathastu".

Next morning when Koki wakes up, Gopi has her adrak ki chai in a tray along with a brass lamp. Gopi says "Maaji, Chirag kaka came in my dreams and asked me to go open Naniji's sandook and i will find a brass lamp which I am to bring give to you". After Gopi leaves, Koki mata looks closely at the lamp which has a label saying "Think of me as Ahem and slap me three times". Koki does that and lamp mein se Santa Claus ke costume pehen huye ek Pathan baba nikalta hai. He says My name is Santa Khan and I am your 2nd Gopi and will follow all your agya. Please tell me what i can do for you.

Koki shared her sorrows with Santa Khan about how her evil son Ahem is atyachaaring her Gopi Vahu and how the evil Rashi is increasing her ghar kharch by adding aag mein ghee. She would love to teach them both a lesson. Santa Khan said, arre yeh to mere daheene reindeer ka khel hai. Main reindeer se baat karke kuch idea leke aata hoon. Saying that Santa Khan ne jadu ke lamp mein doobki lagayi.

Next day when Santa Khan popped out of the Jadu ka Chirag, he happened to witness Koki doing a tandav on Ahem's picture. Upon inquiring, Koki told Santa that the chudail Anita had come back into her dikra's life (Rashi ne yeh saari aag lagayi) and her laadla had biggad gaya. She just cannot stand that Anita might have a chance to be the amma of her pota-poti. She tried her mamta ka balidaan story with Ahem but evil Anita's spell had overpowered Ahem. Koki wanted Ahem and Anita to be apart at any cost and while at it, Rashi ko bhi modi bhavan se evaporate kar dena chahti thi.

Santa ko apne bichade huye bhai ki yaad aayi jiski Gogo boys ki dukan thi Dubai mein. He emailed Ahem and Rashi's pictures to his bhai Banta Khan and offered him to buy Ahem and get Rashi for free. Banta fauran pragat huya aur bola Ahem to theek hai par Rashi ka kya main aachar dalunga? Santa said, arre you are getting a free maid, use gadhi (female donkey) jaisa kaam karwana. Banta khush huya aur Ahem aur Rashi ko apni potli mein daalkar choo ho gaya.

After reaching Dubai, he put Ahem on auction sale and Bobby Darling had the highest bidding. Banta ne Ahem ko suhaag raat ka joda pehnaya aur badaam pista ka doodh lekar Bobby ke room mein bheja. Ahem ka dil dhak dhak karne laga, when Bobby said, kutte kaminey, apni aaukat mein raho. I am Gopi's saheli and will make your life miserable as a badlaa for my Gopi. Ahem's job from now on would be to entertain all of Bobby's sheikh friends. Since Rashi came free as a  buy one get one free deal, Bobby ne usko Dubai ke fancy hotels mein bheek mangne ki naukri di. Rashi had to beg from 6 am to 3 pm every day and bring the money home to Bobby. Then she had to do ghar ka kaam.

should i continue...??

Edited by suresh555 - 22 May 2011 at 10:13pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Paramorersk16Guggulswasthi_TaNi_-GayabCat--Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFL hahaha, think of me as Aham and slap me 3 times, you are damn funny...where is this going Suresh, i'm staying up to read the next part...lolz.
swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Your FF is very very hilarious ROFLROFLROFL

Two lines made me roll with laughter:

* "Think of me as Ahem and slap me three times"

* Santa Khan

I am looking forward to your update for more rolls of laugther.
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
this is hilarious
continue soon 
Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
OMG this is soo funny i love that Chirag kaka part and slap Ahem part too hilarious OMG i almost died laughing ROFL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top