Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ripped Apart ~5~ (Maaneet) teaser ;) pg 130 (Page 76)

JULIEL Goldie
JULIEL
JULIEL

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
loved the update and really looking forward to the next update!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

euphoric

-jia- IF-Dazzler
-jia-
-jia-

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Soch rahi hoon reserve karo ya nahi karo... woh kya hai na ki mera R's ka quota bhadta hi ja raha hai...ROFL...abhi to tension ho rahi hai...Ouch and itne saare Rs dekhkar chakkar bhi aa rahe hain...*long sigh*  Chalo kar hi leti hoon...

rejerbed...Tongue

_____
Damn... this is for the previous part also...As I cannot find my earlier R...CryCry

I had the hardest time finding this R...AngryAngry 

Part 31 :::
Okies... I loved the start...with a dance...vicky and sasha...Embarrassed i loved how Vicky is so expressive with his words... so different than his bro who used words as if he will have to pay income tax on each word he utters...AngryLOLLOL 

SO Maan looking for Vicky to find out the troubles in Geet's life.. der aaye durust aaye Maan babu... ready for next jhatka?? ek maamuli jhatka nahi hai... 440 ka volt lagne wala hai...LOL 
The whole way vicky tells Maan about her parents death... was just too tooo...eerrrmmm good...wonderful...intense... kamini mujhe words nahi mil rahe hai describe karne ke...Cry The whole vicky Maan scene is just mindblowing..i have never read anything so intense and no i am chadaaing u on any chana ke jhaad.. yahan koi jhaad nahi hai.. sirf tulips hain...Embarrassed seriously Soni... you are my fav. writer... I wuw juuu too much..Embarrassed I am so speechless.. I knew Maan ko jolt lagega but the way you wrote it...blew my mind...ClapClapClap

My heart went out to Pammi when she refuses to let Geet go for the fear of losing her..and for a second I thought ki Geet is planning to leave for HP...thankGod I was behind on updates nahi to main tujhe maar daalti...LOLLOL mujhe tension ho gayi thi...phew...

WOh jo phool Anu ne bheje geet ko ek din mujhe bhi tujhe bhejne padenge with the same note.. LOLLOL I think I shoudl save the note soemwhere...it will come handy...

Maan looking for her and not finding was making me edgy too...hehehe... LOL OS finally he caught up with her and back to the real MSK.. truth will set you free... lets see what happens u get the truth Mr. MSK...

Part 32...

I had a hunch that Geet wont tell him anything...not now... she is just too broken... and i dont blame her... but still when she utters those words... it was painful to read...and the shock on Maan's face...after the near kiss... "This is wrong! You have no right!" mindblowing... kudos to you for that scene...ClapClap SO Maan finally accepts his mistake for leaving her there and lets Geet know that he knows abt her parents.. he is worried about her. Geet ko ab koi farak nahi padta... she doesnt give a damn... or maybe she is scared for him?? Confused coz i thought she would break had Pinky not come there... or maybe not.. u have a perfect way of doing things... kaash tu CV team mei hoti...Embarrassed baaki teen kaminian teri assiatant...paapis n jhappis se bhaar jaata serial...ROFL 

Haila...Pinky ne Maan ko snubb kiya???ShockedShocked this was a shock... woh chuyi mui Pinky sir sir karne wali... achcha sunaaya MSK ko... mazaa aa gaya...Clap
SO now Pinky knows about Maan n Geet Embarrassed good going jaanu...Big smile

Vicky vicky...vicky... love ju... gusse par discount...LOLLOLLOL I was in spilts here...ek dum se intense scene se comedy le aayi tu...Tongue

Dev Nt par chilaya???Shocked jhatke pe jhatka.. haaye mera kamzor dil...LOLLOL chalo good atleast he loves his siblings...Embarrassed i liked him here...
Arjun ...no comments... aaj bahut gaali de chuki... meri quota phinish ho gaya hai...Ouch

Ufff...Maan ne sorry boli lekin Geet ne suni hai...total dramatic way...Embarrassed awesome...Clap

Wonderful parts hun...Embarrassed aaj ke liye itna hi...jia ki batti down hai...so u can stop peeto the dhol and give ur arms soem rest... baaki ka dhol kal bajaayenge...LOL

Wuw juuuHug

Edited by -jia- - 15 June 2011 at 8:35pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

euphoricesha143Loquacious_Aash

ThugAngel Senior Member
ThugAngel
ThugAngel

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
simply awsome part, do continue soon!!!
Hugs Graphic #34

euphoric

zaara2212 IF-Sizzlerz
zaara2212
zaara2212

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Sonia, not sure what to say...
it is too much of suffering and our hears are ripped apart each time when I read the update...sigh!
hope there would be some end for this suferring

euphoric

Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
awesome...just loved it...

euphoric

Morning Star Senior Member
Morning Star
Morning Star

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
amazing. oh my god i so wish this time maan uses his wits than his brawn.  as usual a very well portrayed of both imp characters and the rest of team.

waiting 4 ur next update.

euphoric

seemamary IF-Sizzlerz
seemamary
seemamary

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Sonia not fair i was waiting that may be geet will tell maan everything soon but nothing happened.plsss waiting anxiously when maan will know the whole truth.Cryplsss update soon and give us some happy update.

euphoric

libra25 IF-Rockerz
libra25
libra25

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
awesome part...
loved it...
vickys was refreshing in so much emotional turmoil...
his subtle humor was very inviting and effective...
i loved it...
geet and pinky's relation was heart felt...
al in all a great part...
hoping next time we will get to see some revelations for maan
continue soon

euphoric

Go to top