Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ripped Apart ~5~ (Maaneet) teaser ;) pg 130 (Page 46)

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_gal17

wow lovly ff ad me 2 ya pm listtt

Thanks dear
glad u enjoyedBig smile

Originally posted by Saams

Oh...atlast Maan will surely get to know the truth from Geet...loved the way you xplained maan's inner turmoil at the start..I also liked Anu's note and flowers.waiting for the next part to read their convo..

Thanks a bunch SaamsEmbarrassed
I m glad tht u enjoyed the update
will update soonBig smile

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Parisa-

Sonia Hug

Finally i managed to read your FF in one day ApproveLOL...The sole reason i wasnt reading  your FF was the fear that will i do if you leave this one too hanging in middle like you did with mahii Ve on kasturi Stern Smile  i wanted to be sure so took my time Cool

Aww I loved it...LOVED IT...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Feel very bad for geet..she lost her parents want to strangle brij Angry  Glad maan found the truth ..loved Maanet bonding with Any in Flashback Day Dreaming...Mannet sweet romantic FBs...Day Dreaming ..There office moments, confession  and first date..it was so lovey dovey Day Dreaming

May Arjun and NT rot in hell Geek along with brij and daarji ..HAAN!!!Cool

now since i am already on the edge of my chair...and terribly anxious to read what is gonna happen next ...YOu have yo update soon Big smile...I am not at all good with keeping patience LOL

Love ya...Take care
pari Wink

Hey PariHugHug

its so so good to see u here... ahh don't remind me those Kasturi days... kya din the na woh! all of us... Paddy Di, U, Mannu, Payal, Krishu, Rakshu... goodness it was like a house on fire! I miss u all so muchCry!!! 

Hmm so u started of with Maahi VeLOLLOLLOL u still remember the tragedy of itLOLLOLLOL but u knw where things headed of with no sanctity left in the forum!Ouch and shh... don't mention tht... anyways i m too famous for the frequency of my updates... log maarenge mujheLOL

Don't worry i'll complete RA this time... i hv no plans of leaving itEmbarrassed

I m glad tht u enjoyed the story and the sequencesEmbarrassed

Thanks a bunch dearieBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XSilentPrayersX

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by euphoric

Originally posted by maneet1985

are u updating today soni???

Not today Deepz...
most probably tommBig smile
thats cool!!!

i am not in today night and tom whole day!!

will read it aftr i come home Clap

euphoric

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobbydoll

waiting for maan to know entire truth

He'll know it soonBig smile

Originally posted by lovelycutietedy

loved it dear... the best i know... cont soon

Thanks a bunch dear
glad u enjoyedEmbarrassed
euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Sowwie'''.. this is for two parts combined!!!!

It is no problem at allEmbarrassed
Part 30!

Finally geet is all set to get justice!! I want this part sooo badly u cant imagine'soni tu kabse tadpa rahi hai iske bare main!!Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Hmm mujhe pata hai... u r seeking this right from when we started talking abt itLOLLOLLOL... this stems from Devil roaming around freely without any capital punishment na!Angry 

Maan concerned about her was expected'lekin geet not reciprocating!! Serves him right!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

yo! u on the opposite side right nowLOL but yes he has called for it all the while... let him come to his knees firstApprove nah actually he needs to use his brains hereBig smile

The chain scene..perfect way to get the wheels rolling!ClapClapClapClapClapClap

hmm to start with chota jhatkaLOLLOLLOL 

FB= grt idea to accomadte my HHWWT!! Dekh na its one of the ironies.words we say without thinking come back to haunt us..we cant even imagine aisa kuch ho jayega'CryCryCryCryCry

I know re such is life! she was just joking aroung with him on tht but life took an undesirable turn to make it the truth of their livesCryCryCryCry

Loved the big protective brother ADI'..esp the way she said no n nodded for a yes! Baby u r too good with relationships I tell ya'geet-anu geet-vicky vichy-anu Vicky-sasha  geeet-pinky now geet=-adi!!ClapClapClapClap

Well wasn't tht a bit silly? it was cute though isiliye daalaLOL i m just tryng to justify their roles and characters yaarBig smile 

Har ek ko tune mast me build kiya hai!!Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

that was my major concern... but i m relieved ki theek thaak build ho gayaEmbarrassed

Ok I loveddd Dadis attitude!!!!!!!! Kya dialogue tha uska!! Mast!! Ekdum MSK ki dadi lagti hai!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

MSK ki dadi lag rahi thi ka kya matlab hai re... MSK ki dadi hai woh... and MSK is her fav grandson na... thode toh gun milenge hiWinkROFLROFLROFLROFL

Ohh n Adis deletable palate wala dialogue'me was like wow'humare nerdy ADI ko tune macho man bana diya..u kno somehow when I read RA I imagine Perneet N not Adi Sir as ADI!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Adi sir wala character yahan suit nahi karta re... i needed my Adi to be strong na... Machi AdiROFLROFL yea yea bus he needs to go to the gym nowOuchROFLROFL

Continue asap''''..LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

yeh mere liye tha ya apne liyeLOLLOLLOL

Wuw Juu Kamini...

Thank kuss a loadss jiEmbarrassed

Loquacious_Aash

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

PART 31!

I have alwaz loves Visha!! So me happy with that'Vicky is learning from ur Veerjis mistakes!!Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Ya ya... u r the brains behind them... i hadn't thot of pairing thm u knw naLOLLOLLOL but yea sabse chota aur sabse smart Khurana is surely not an idiot like his VeerjiLOLLOLLOL

Vicky maan confrontation was wowwwDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingClapClapClap

Thank You Ma'am... u knw i was nervousConfused

I loved the way Vicky gave it to maan'punch after punch'no holds barred!! All googlies!! Maans dimaag aur ego needed a serious wake up call!! This was real punch packed!! Emotional n top notch!! Drama horror..pain'love'pity'dejection..curiosity..everything was there'!ClapClapClap

Hmm... woh kya karta bechara re... Maan sun ne ko taiyaar hi nahi tha na... so he had to give it in MSK's brother ishtyle!LOLLOLLOL maine bola tha it wud be a roller coasterLOLLOLLOL so it got his brain cells working!!!

Geet determined..pammi masi saying no.i hope adi or pinky at least support her'I don't want maan to know all this right away!!AngryAngryAngryAngry

Tu Maan pe achcha khasa bhadki hai naLOLLOLLOL chill maar... usko aise pata nahi chalega... each truth out wud be his personal point gain nowWinkLOL though he'll help her

Shaadi ki baat I hope geet se hi pata chale..ConfusedConfusedConfused

Hmm i doubt... buts lets cBig smile

Btw wo email id ka truth abhi tak aaya nahi'.loser ek password nahi hack kar sakta!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

arre loser hai re... har cheez ko time laga ta haiLOL 

"If only, if only she would have told him once' if only he would have asked her once!" this is the sum up of the entire story.not only RA'but life as well!!!OuchOuchOuch

Hmm.. i knw this 'ifs' and 'buts' never go away... they stay to haunt u... to make u ponder and revel in the possibilities and probabilities that could have been!

And the note!! It was typical sonia talking!! Samjhiii.AngryAngryAngryAngry I have proofs in my inbox!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

chup be!! tht was ashu like... so so so so ashu likeROFLROFLROFL kya ashu apne veerji ko samjha nahi saktiLOLLOLLOL

Geets inner turmoil n deeepest fears are finally out!! The self blame n recrimations is the worst part..and illogical..we kno but cant help ourselves'.!CryCryCry

Human nature... coz the self blame becomes the easiest path na! kisi ko kuch nahi bol sakte toh khud ko his bol lo!Ouch

My angry haath marodoing Maan is back'.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Yes and in all his vigour

Cant wait..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

till tomorrowEmbarrassed

Me all ready for sneaks..WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

pata hai pata hai... tomorrow afternoonLOLLOLLOL

Wuwww juuuHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Wuw juuu KaminiiiHugHugHugHugHugHug

Thanks youu sooo muuccchhhEmbarrassed

Loquacious_Aash

TinkerBella IF-Rockerz
TinkerBella
TinkerBella

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
PLEASE PLEASE I WANT GEET TELL ALL THE TRUTH TO MAAN PLEASE.
Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by euphoric

Originally posted by maneet1985

oye soni... tune phir... raaste pe chod diya... i am hanging there... so bad so bad and so so bad...

no re.. absolutely wonderful update... loved Vicky to the core...Winkvicky and sasha have a beautiful relationship!! hope nothing tampers that... and they will be a good path for maan and geet to reconcile...

Maan ko atleast itna pata chala ki geet is parents are no there any more... he is MSK.. he will join all the dots and find the truth!!

not sure geet will tell him the truth!! but he will find it!! he just wants to know if Geet is still his... after that... he will do justice... for her...

he is pining for that confirmation taht geet is not married and still his... 

Geet... not sure what she is gonna do.. hope she doesnt fall into any trouble.. now that she is hell bent on giving her parents justice...and with anu and arjun and their family coming to mumbai for engagement!! God help Geet!!! ( still as long as Maan is with Geet... he has his both eyes on her all the time.. 24x7)

Anu's boquet was so cute...

'the lines you wrote.. reminded me of aashu'... the way she speaks... that was really cute...

geet should have told vicky about arjun... poor geet doesnt know what anu is gonna face...

ok.. now.. u cant keep us hanging for long!!!!...

update soon ok!!

crazie deepz!!

Awww... sooo sorryy deepzEmbarrassedLOL... but tune aur kya expect kiya tha?Evil SmileLOLLOL... nah kidding... the upcomin confrontation would only stress Maan moreOuch

Don't worry nothing will trample Visha... Ashu kamini mujkhe maar dalegi unko haath bhi lagaya tohLOL and over all too nothing bad would happen now... it would only be for good nowEmbarrassed

u r right... with a bit of truth in open its not tough to see tht things were not wat they seemed to be... ideally it was a house of mourning where wedding preparations were being made! so he'll see things and find things for himself now...

Geet won't tell him!!!LOL

And she won't fall in any trouble too...

Once again muaaahhh... for making ur point on Anu's noteWinkLOLLOLLOL

Thanks a bunch deepzEmbarrassed
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

euphoric

Go to top