Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ripped Apart ~5~ (Maaneet) teaser ;) pg 130 (Page 45)

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinal_maaneet

wow loved it 
hope now atleast maan comes to know the truth

Thanks Hinal
he'll find the truth soon nowBig smile

Originally posted by libra25

awesome...
this part was great...
full of everything...
romance...emotions...love ...despair...reconciliation and revelations...
i am waiting for the time when geet comes to know that arjun is still with anu...
ohh and will she tell maan...
just hope she does...as no one else can tell the full truth to him...

continue soon

Hey dearie... thanks a bunchBig smile
Maan will get to know the truth... the smarty MSK will dig the truth outLOL
glad tht u felt the essence of the whole update and as for Geet knowing about Anu and Arjun... don't worry she'll find it soon and both of them would be safeEmbarrassed

luvraj4ever IF-Dazzler
luvraj4ever
luvraj4ever

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by euphoric

Originally posted by maneet1985

are u updating today soni???

Not today Deepz...
most probably tommBig smile
omg...i m  alreadyyy waitingggBig smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

euphoric

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manashi

i was grinning like a fool while reading the last line of the update...Big smile

it felt like that moment of "eureka"...Dancing

so finally...intelligent Maan Singh Khurana is always a turn on...Embarrassed

poor geet in for another shock when she will come to know that bas**** is still lingering in our anu's life...Cry

why do i have a feeling that churailtara will prove to be "Achilles' heel" in case of Arjun...Confused 

so can we expect arjun's days are numbered now...and our sher will unleash himself in all his glory on him and shred him to pieces...ufff i am having goosebumps...Wink

ek chhoti si nanhi si request...please soni iss weekend ko ek update de do...pweez...Smile

fantastic update...Clap...one of those i can read again and again...specially the last 5 lines...mwahhh...Heart

Thanks a bunch ManashiEmbarrassed 

Hmm u wanted an update on the weekend... yaar i had just updated in friday itselfOuchLOL

Okies... so yes u may begin the countdown to Arjun's doom... the sher is so not going to spare him and neither is the sherni who's making all provisions to send him to rot in jail!

yes finally Maan is having his lost sense of reasoning back so there is going to be no stopping for him now... he's going to find the truthBig smile

Originally posted by nahtani88

Mind Blowing Update
Cont Soon
Thanks 4 The PM

Thanks dearie
will update soonBig smile

-Elfin-

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by huntor

great part 

Thanks dearBig smile

Originally posted by egrat94

will geet tell maan d truth?

Curious 2 know, plz update ASAP

He'll get to the truth
will update soonBig smile
euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashndsel4eva

Awesome update
Loved it loads
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx

Thanks dear
i m glad u enjoyedBig smile
Will update soonEmbarrassed

Originally posted by undisclosed

maan wants truth and geet almost spilled  the beans...i loved that she almost told everything to vicky...and she doesn't know that anu and arjun are engaged to be marriedShocked...i really liked he secret mission to get justice too...this story is just getting better and better...Clap

Thanks Slyvia
glad u enjoyedBig smile
finally the days of ordeal overtook her and she was about tell him things but then she checked it in timeSmile

And yes btw i really miss ur daily doses of the eppy analysisOuch u r just too good at itSmile
euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jnawaz

omg...Hug...i saw that you were replying to the comments and i had my fingers crossed to see if you replied to mine...and as i got to pg 26 i was like...no luck...iss baar bhi meri number nahin aayi Ouch...but then...you commented!! yay!! thanks!! i know how much time it takes...i speak from experience...its so much work...Tongue...ok...now to todays update...

the date/dance between Vicky and Sasha was awesome!!! i just loved how he said that he understood her responsibilities towards her family...that is great...aaj kaal aaise ladka kahaan milte hai...actually...Ermm...come to think of it...aaise ladke toh milte hai...more so than before i think...but you still have those horrible, backward people like Teji who think ke shaadi ke baad the girl only has to worry about her sasural!! Angry...what is up with that...just cuz she's married doenst mean that she has to cut all ties with the family that raised her...i just get sooo mad...wow...sorry for my rant...that was sooo off topic...LOL...i blame the move...its fried my mind...moving on Embarrassed...does it make me totally hopeless...that when you had that part with Maan getting up from the sofa...i went completely weak in the knees? Embarrassed i guess finally seeing him back as MSK on the show is taking its toll on me...cuz i can picture the attitude and everything...his voice...*jaz shudders*...isnt it dreamy!? Tongue ...i LOVED the concern that Maan is FINALLY showing for Geet...like it finally hit him that not all is well with her...(aww...aal iz well...i love 3 idiots...wow...random much? ROFL)...but...i LOVED LOVED...Vickys answer...that of all people...Geet wouldnt want HIM to know anything...SPOT ON!! Thumbs Up..."inflict wounds on her already bruised soul"...Shocked...*jaz gives standing ovation*...that was beautiful...just ...beautiful!!! Clap...FINALLY!! he knows she lost her parents...i've been waiting for ages!! oh i could just KISS YOU!!! *muah*...he he...jaadu ki jappi too!!! Hug...his reaction to Geet's loss...his heartbreak over not being there for her when she needed him the most...wonderful!! just...wow!!! Clap...it sucks cuz i know where Geet is coming from in her quest for revenge...but as Pammi...being her massi...i competely get her now...having nieces/nephews myself...God...i'd never let anything hurt them...i love how Anu and Vicky...the Khurana siblings had faith in Geet...in your face MSK!! he he LOLLOL...i simply loved the line where Maan was saying if only she'd told him...and if only he'd asked her!! YES!! God Dammit YES!!! not only that...but...if only he'd listened...because she did try to explain initially...but yeh smart-idiot didnt listen Confused...aab bhugto!!  he he...i want to see Adi and Maan show down...how awesome would that be!? LOL...the note that Anu sent was awesome...i keep saying it...but...dost ho toh aaisi!! Embarrassed...her outburst with Vicky was nice...at least she said something and he knows some other man was involved in some way...and im sure he's smart enough to realize that the man hurt her...but tauba...what a place to end!! uff...aab intezaar karna padega...Cry...i just hope i have internet access by the time you update again...he he..

cant wait...loved this part...in case you cant tell cuz of my uber long comment Embarrassed
JAZ
Hey JazHugHug
I m replying to all... so why wudn't i reply to ursOuch arre i think part 29 ki comments main kisi ka bhi number nahi aaya tha... i had only replies to that of prior update! thts still on my things to do!LOL 

I  knw wht u mean... and besides even u usually post long parts and for more than one ff... mujhse ek ff mushkil se sambhalti haiLOL

Hmm i know... the MCP types who just can't think above themselvesAngry! thts one reaon among others tht i have never liked Teji! remember he got upset with pammi coz she went to meet her brother coz he was in some trouble and he was likeDeadAngry But vicky jaise bhi ladke hote hain... i didn;t realize but here in RA... mre than Maan Vicky has become the most eligible bachelor in town!LOL

Oh surely it isDay Dreaming it was such a relief to have MSK back! in RA too he's back with his thinking caps on! LOL

Hmm immediately when he finds abt her parents he gets his brains cells rolling but VIcky who had seen his Veerji behaving like a nut case knows well tht bhaiya all is not going to be so well after allLOLLOLLOL

oh my niece and nephews r a bunch of devil! but u r right u can't let them walk into any trouble especially how pammi has lost her sister and have seen Geet in a completely worn out form! oh how could she allow her to walk that path again from where she had escaped just by the grace of God!

lack of communications skill is the root cause of most of human troubles and Maan definitely needs some course to develop his hearing skillsLOLVicky is the smarty Khurana so he'll easily pick it up and now the elder one too... so us front pe no worries at allLOL

oh was ur comment tht long btwWinkLOL.

Thanks a bunch sweetie... loved it...

Hug and MuaaahhhEmbarrassed

jnawaz

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aashi_saphire

lovely update!!! Thumbs Up

Thanks AashiBig smile

Originally posted by malfoy

awesome update

Thanks dearEmbarrassed
euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukklover

frnd...

ur updates were

Cute... n  dear...

4 ur   ...n also .........ClapClapThumbs Up

......just  really ......Embarrassed

4 PM me...Smile.
keep updating dear...
..4 ur future work.Big smile..
dear lots of  n ...Hug
always  dear...

lov,Heart
Tama

thanks a bunch Tama

I m glad that u enjoyed the updateBig smile

Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

awesome part. loved it.
 Finally maan want to see something beyond his  big Ego.
 finally maan heard vicky.
hope now he think logically and find our the real truth,.
poor geet too much suffering for her.
let's see geet will tell him anything or not.
continue soon.

Thanks dear
glad u enjoyedEmbarrassed
Don't worry he'll now think logically and will have his thoughts progressed in the right directionBig smile
It will only be good nowBig smile

Go to top