waiting.

love the teaser! congoo on 150!
Posted: 12 years ago
Hellooo Deariess

New part posted here:

Love,
Sonia
when will u give next update?plz update soon...i have just finishied all the parts of this ff right now in one breath...its aswome...but maan should had trust geet...
Originally posted by paponecon

when will u give next update?plz update soon...i have just finishied all the parts of this ff right now in one breath...its aswome...but maan should had trust geet...
Hi...

thanks for the appreciation😳

check the new thread... here's the link

Love,
Sonia
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

R...

well well...look who is here...yes indeed Reya is finally here to comment...she is sry she took so long to come...she hates to keep ppl waiting but she is here now...

aww... plz don't say sorry sweetheart... its perfectly fine... i knw it happens... look at me... it seems ages i had reserved on ur thread
okay Part 33 comments...😊

part 33 was the part which was probably the most high tense like...bad grammar right there but u know what i mean...this was the part where my eyes were just glued to the screen...i was waiting for secrets to unveil...and this part was the beginning which would set all the revelations into motion...

haha... no worries... i got ur point😆

yes in a way... this had sped up things in motion😳 glad u felt the intensity building up😃
see know we have established the fact that Arjun is indeed a kuta...a kuta like no other😡...so now i am waiting for Maan ti beat Arjun black and blue (Ouch x 100)...karma is a B***H...and Arjun will definitely get his share of it...

karma is a B***H🤣 Arjun will get his due completely... toh no wories on tht😳 his countdown has begun

Maan's tension and the need to talk to Geet was definitely understandable...i know...i am finally saying something nice about him...but we can't ignore the fact that he does still deeply love his Geet...i hope their pain ends soon...

yea... coz finally Maan is using his wits rather than letting his anger take over himAngry

and indeed Vicky and Sasha were so cute throughout...especially their dance...there was always in the background sorts...but i just love reading them...i think i am in love with them...😆..but they are so cute...Embarrassed

Visha is i guess the perfect couple... Vicky indeed is an amazing guy... hai na😉 i knw the loyalties r shifting here😉😆
now time for part 34 comments...

u know why i am dancing with eshu??? 😆...cause maan finally...finally...finally...found out that Geet is not married...like balle balle...i know Maan has a long way to go to make it up to Geet was this is milestone for his journey back...thank u Pinky for telling him that 😃

Eshu is going to be so glad seeing this😆 good make her dane... and i must say tht u 2 look so cute out there😳

and yesh its long way to go for Mr. Maan Singh Khurana

and tej is going to help Geet get justice 😃...can't wait for Brij to get punished for his bad deeds...

thts the next step in the mission😳

and omg...the last parking lot scene 😍...and i am saying omggg because it was a Maaneet moment which made me awww...they were in each others arms...hugging...as Maan comforted her...a moment like this came after forever...i couldn't help but fall in love with the scene...

i knw dearie... it actually came after eons😕... but it was finally here... beginning towards the path of oneness😳

the updates were rocking...so well written...i know there are a zillion things i didn't mention which i knew i was going to say when i was reading...Ouch..
But darling u did fab...loved it all🤗..love ya 

Thanks you so much sweetheart😃

Love ya🤗🤗
till part 34
very interesting...
like the way u write...