Views

Users

Frequent Posters

euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sweet coco

Part 33 

WHOA!! Double update'.so awesome'Love ya Sonia'you're the best!!

thanks a bunch HetuπŸ˜†

Okay loved this part'.the song sequence was beautiful and so perfect for the situation. So finally Maan is asking the right questions, YES!

some thinking in place... munda using his akal u seeπŸ˜‰... thts one of my fav numbers😳

I love that line that Geet said'what a backbone this girl has'so impressive! Jealous and sad Maan'.oh but it's getting good!

she finally gave him the piece of her mind... she's compatible to Maan... how can she be any lessπŸ˜ƒ

Arjun'.when will he die'can someone strangle him! I hope Maan, Geet and Anu get to slap him'he totally deserves it!

soon enuf... maan and geet and anu won't spare him

Vicky-Sasha'.so uber cute and I love the protective nature of Pinky-Adi'.Geet in such safe hands!

Pammi and her family whole heartedly took Geet as their own na... it wud have been so difficult for her to otherwise stay by herself😊

Hoping for some beautiful Maneet moments and soon!!!!!

sureπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Excellent work babe'love this FF so much, you always exceed expectations!!!

thanks a loads sweetie😳

Part 34 

My favorite line in the whole part: "his insides blazed causing his blood to boil. Responsively, his fingers curled to fists as he fought the urge to tear her apart from that man's hold"'OMFG! His possessiveness over her'.me so dead!

ohh i know... i love his possessive instincts too... tht just adds spark to his him, his love and his passion😊

And then the ripped the world apart line'.classic!! Loved it!

thanks dearπŸ˜ƒ

And he knows now'YES!!! So happy more of the truth is coming out'finally!!!

he had too... i promised a roller coaster, didn;t i?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Maan crying'.OMG'this is getting better and better'.so glad this happened'he knows and he regrets!

though he'll regret more... Khurana papad company in makingπŸ˜†

EMBRACE'.YIPPPEEE!!!!! This was one of my most favorite chapters'.I'm dead again! Thank you for something good'now she has to spill the truth'I'm so happy!!!!

oh it had been the most crucial ones and the difficult to write as well😊 glad u enjoyed😳

YOU ROCK BABE!!!!!!!

😳☺️😎 

Thanks HetalπŸ˜ƒ
Be.edgy thumbnail
Unreserved on page 119

Coming to the teaser .. Yaar Jitni bhi water ki problem hai na India mein, Tell them to come to me! Mere tears se water ki problem solve ho jayegi . . πŸ˜†
Yaar When will they unite.. jab main bhuddi ho jaoongi tab? πŸ˜†

Edited by Teenage.dream - 12 years ago
euphoric thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

Hiya kamini!!!πŸ€—

πŸ€—πŸ€— aao ji aao... ji aaya nuπŸ˜†

Le mai aa gayee teri gaaliyaan sunke finally!!😭😭😭😭

😑😑😑 bina gali sune kaam nahi hota tujhse😑😑😑

Kamini tu merese double triple hw kara rahi hai!!!!!!! But moi still wuwwwsss juu'''😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

toh aur kaun karegaπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› me too wuwwss juuπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

umaaahhh!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰That's what u promised me..dont forget kamini😑😑😑😑😑

haan pata hai😑😑😑

PART 31:

(thats part 32😑... mujhe confuse kiye begair koi kaam nahi hote tujhse😑😑😑)

Okies me loved the pain in the first para!! Just beautiful!! U r handling the lifeless geet really well!! Kudos!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

thankuus ji... ur discreetion and contribution makes it just better😳

Maans pain also is almost palpable throughtout..the guilt the sefl hatred..the whole range of emotions!! Wow Sonia u rock baby!! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Aakhir kamini hai..rock to tujhe karna hi padhega! Hehe😎

le ja le ja... le ja mera creditπŸ˜‘πŸ˜† waise baat toh hai... kaminis are insanely ishmartπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Vicky ka babaji wala dialogue was a cracker! Loved it!! 🀣🀣🀣
Lekin wo sasaha ko sad line maari'hehe'.tune ye nahi bataya baad me kyaa hua?? Ahem ahem'.🀣🀣🀣🀣

geet ke saamne pehle maan ki chalti thi ke sasha ke saamne Vicky ki chalegiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† aage ka tu imagine kar leπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

The grt MSK pinky se darr ke bhagg gaya''..wow!🀣🀣🀣🀣

8th wonder🀣🀣

Angry jealous maan coming up! Wowww'cant wait!!😍😍😍😍😍

the j maan... i love him😍😍😍😳

No comments about that *^*&^*&^8 arjun!!😑😑😑😑 I hope anu n yash get close now'as frnds at least!!😳😳

yes thy r... futuristic coupleπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Dev finally got a backbone!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

for a changeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Maan has taken up eavesdropping!! Hehe..one more achievent!! Bas abhi apni ahem ahem bimari ka ilaaj nikaal le to perfect ho jaaye!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 oh how i wish... cot ko chod ke cot ke upar wali pe dhyan deta🀣🀣

Over to u!!

πŸ€—πŸ€— 
euphoric thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teenage.dream

Unreserved on page 119

Coming to the teaser .. Yaar Jitni bhi water ki problem hai na India mein, Tell them to come to me! Mere tears se water ki problem solve ho jayegi . . πŸ˜†
Yaar When will they unite.. jab main bhuddi ho jaoongi tab? πŸ˜†

ohh Huner... u r going to be so blessed for thtπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but i wud say... wait till tonight babyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
craziekudi thumbnail
sonia sonia sonia...

cheering karu kya... zabardast maaneet scene dalna ok..

aaj kal humare maaneet show se huye hai paraye...
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
DEEPU YAHA SIRF OPTION  2 KA NAARA LAGA!!!!!!!!!

DONT ASK WHAT IT MEANS.

JUST NAARA LAGA!!

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: euphoric

haan chal...
tu hyderabad se shuru kar main mumbai se shuru karti hoon
kahin toh raste main mil hi jayenge🀣🀣🀣🀣

wait lemme fetch ashu as well kamini akele mumbai main kya karegi... atleast raste main pyar hua ikraar hua toh kar hi sakte haiπŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£... angrezan ka kya kare?πŸ˜•

MAI AA GAYI APNI CHAATA LEKAR...AUR SONI MAINE BLACK N WHITE BHI PEHNA HAI AAJJJ😳😳😳
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣V
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
teaser is sad but anxiously waiting for the next update .
euphoric thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

PART 33

No thanks needed darling''..i will take interest ke saath wapas as n when needed!! Tu tension le abhi ke mai kyaa maangoongi!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

kamini ki kamini hi rahegi... tere sudharne ke koi chances nahi hai... mujhe pata hai tu jo mangegi option 2 or 3 ki line main hi mangegiπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Soni song was fab!! The way u managed to involve each sentence on maaneet n one para on Visha'.loved it!! HehehehehheπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Thanks ji... uski peeche ki story toh tujhe pata hi hai... visha wale ka credit tera haiπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Maans jeoulousy was apt n to the pt! I cud almost see the smoke come thru his ears hehe'u kno I alwaz see maan wherever I see,,,in what state wo bhi tujhe pata hai!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

uff... ym wale lal muh ki tarah na🀣🀣🀣... mujhe pata hai☺️☺️ and i know how much have to come to hate the basins🀣🀣🀣

Ye maan bakwaas mauke pe chukka kyu maarta hai???????? Smart hai no doubt!! Lekin thoda action bhi maangta hai na baby!!🀣🀣🀣😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

action aayega na... thodi shaanti toh rakhπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Finally arjun is being questioned!! But looks like log khusiyon me aur apni problems me itni busy hai ke answer sunne ka time hi nahi hai!! Cant dadi blurt this out to maan?? This will get maan thinking!...remind me about this later..wanted to tell u something about this!

i  knw tht so many times happen na... the quentions turns out to be silent wonderment... and bang the truth crashes!

The whole "maan ki geet" wala scene'fab!! Loved her verbalization of her feelings!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

tujhe aisa hi kuch chahiye tha na😳

Again the pain n passion was portrayed awesomely!! Loved it to the core!😳😳

I hope gurvinder helps her out! Me waiting for the drama to unfold!😳😳😳😳

its going to soon uncover... keep tuned🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣not tht u have an optionπŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£

wuwww juuuπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

wuwww Juuu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— 

and acc to jiu.."over to u!"🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

moi is waiting😑😑😑😑😑

forπŸ˜•

Thankkuuu Kamini...

Wuuwww Juuu😳
euphoric thumbnail
Originally posted by: maneet1985

sonia sonia sonia...

cheering karu kya... zabardast maaneet scene dalna ok..

aaj kal humare maaneet show se huye hai paraye...

Deepz uski tension mat le...

it is maaneet in RA all overπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†